It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory on truTV with Jesse Ventura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just watched the advert and thought I would pass this along. If it's not appropriate, please remove.

Conspiracy Theory on truTV

Should be an interesting program, might even be entertaining. I've seen a few shows on truTV and they tend to be a little over the top but still fun to watch. I'm not quite sure what to think of Jesse though, he seems pretty much over the top as well.

The station has a bit of a sense of humor about the shows they produce:

truTV: Not Reality. Actuality.

...at least I thought it was funny.

Blarney

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

This is the start of the second season, I believe. I do know that I watched an episode last year. I wasn't too impressed with the show.

Here is a link to a thread from December of last year.
Thread

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Jesse is very over the top. He fits right in.

I don't bother watching that show because I know I will probably end up knowing less after watching it than I did before I watched it. Don't you think that it is possible, no, probable that it is a disinformation campaign? Why would "they" let people in on these controversial conspiracies?

And they put some loud mouth, D-list celebrity, know-it-all former politician as the "investigator" of these conspiracies. Right.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

Jessee was also a navy seal in the united states military. Most people throw that part out. Saying that I find his shows don't really delve too deep into these conspiracies. I found his 9/11 episode was pretty boring. He could have gone way deeper into 911.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Oh, how could I ever forget that he was a US Navy Seal? It isn't like he mentions it all the time.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Let's not forget his professional wrestling career.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I covered that part when I called him a D-list celebrity.

I have no respect for him at all.

He doesn't know when to shutup, and he always tries to intimidate people into letting him speak his mind.
edit on 7-10-2010 by Modern Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

No argument from me on any of that.
Flamboyant, cocky but I will give him credit for being a SEAL.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yeah Jesse go against the NWO and unlock the treasure trove of Tesla goodies
locked up since 1943.
Too big of a conspiracy.
Yeah that must be it.
Never mind.
Back to NWO control.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modern Americana
reply to post by butcherguy

I covered that part when I called him a D-list celebrity.

I have no respect for him at all.

He doesn't know when to shutup, and he always tries to intimidate people into letting him speak his mind.

I don't agree with anything you have said in this thread. Jesse Ventura is awesome and always makes a great argument. This guy should be president, only then would America change for the better.

**SNIP**
edit on Thu Oct 7 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

First of all, I don't watch Glenn Beck.

Second, I don't care for Obama.

Third...
*WARNING: Explicit Language*

He may say some things that is true, but he does it in a very, very wrong way. Take your argument elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modern Americana

First of all, I don't watch Glenn Beck.

Second, I don't care for Obama.

Third...
*WARNING: Explicit Language*

He may say some things that is true, but he does it in a very, very wrong way. Take your argument elsewhere.

so what you show me a video of him being interviewed by the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. I would be pissed too and walk out.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

That is not the only video of him being the arrogant sociopath that he is. You must respect others before you expect to be respected. He did not respect that man, thus he did not get respected right back.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Opie and Andy,those two and their little sidekick look for anyway to get attention for their show they don't know a thing about respect.Yeah,3 failed comedians try to instigate a argument for the sake of ratings typical.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think the show was meant to prostitute and present conspiracy theories as idiocy to the general public.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Your enthusiam for railing against JV is somewhat telling I think. It makes me wonder why anyone on ATS would be so adament in their opposition to someone who seemingly endorses and promotes the very ideas and content presented here on ATS. You mentioned a possible dis-information campaign.... well done...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Jessee was also a navy seal in the united states military. Most people throw that part out. Saying that I find his shows don't really delve too deep into these conspiracies. I found his 9/11 episode was pretty boring. He could have gone way deeper into 911.

Jesse was a navy seal like 40 years ago. He also claims he is an expert in demolition because of his seal training.

I hate to break it to his ego, but after 40 years of being out of the field he isn't an expert anymore. He needs to stop calling himself a demolition expert. Espeacially when he uses it to try and debunk the official 9/11 report.

I used to like Ventura, but it seems he gets weirder and weirder each passing year.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What happened to last nights episode?

Still waiting on the Fema Camp episode. Looks like they canceled the one on the Great Lakes.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I, for one, have been loving this series.

They have brought up many valid points that I had not thought of, researched or considered.

The Police State one on Friday, was very interesting.

new topics

top topics

join