It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Flat for rent in Finland: the mysterious hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi Ats,

the following actually happened about 1 year ago on 22 September 2009, nevertheless here is the story:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b99af520b1ac.jpg[/atsimg]

The image was one of several posted online to advertise a vacant one-bedroom apartment in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. But it is now circulating around the internet after an eagle-eyed flat hunter noticed the mystery figure opening the door on the far left of the picture.

From where the photo was taken it appears that the rubbery, pink hand reaching for the knob has only three fingers.
The mystery has sparked a number of theories, with some people suggesting that aliens may have moved to Scandinavia.

more at source: Telegraph UK

I checked the Real Estate Agent's Webpage, but unfortunately they have removed the flat (already rented out?)

So what do you think....

- Real Alien looking to make some money (norway spiral anyone)?
- Real Estate Agent with Skin disease?
- or photo shopped by the Agent to gain popularity and rent it out faster?

edit on 7-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here we go again.
Sure, it's an aliens hand. He just happened to be there when the pic was taken. It could not, repeat not, under any circumstances just be an ordinary object like a hanger or something!
NO! It's much more logical to think it's an alien. I guess to prepare us for disclosure huh?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Zoom in, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro....hell even MS Paint, you can see it is not meant to be there..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Do you ever bother to actually debate some of the great incidents that have stood the test of time and are available as threads in this forum? Or do you just go after the easily dismissible topics with egotistical wit and arrogance because you get some kind of satisfaction? I don't get it...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I see a (human) upward bent right hand with a pinky finger and ring finger extended while the middle finger and fore finger are bent and the thumb is hidden. The door knob or whatever's nearest the finger in the foreground adds to illusion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ee029ae785d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The OP never said it was an alien, they just asked what people thought it was.

Probably a bit tongue-in-cheek as well.

There's no need to turn every thread into a believer bashing.

It begs the question, what is it you expect people to discuss in the 'Aliens & UFO' forum?

Anyway, if I had to bet I'd go for skin disease.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

What am I supposed to debate about this photo?
What "great incidents" are you refering to?
This photo is ridiculous. I'm pointing that out. What don't you get? MANY UFO posts here have been blatantly silly on ATS recently.
Are you suggesting we MUST take them all seriously and debate them? Just becuase many posters will buy anything ( I'm in contact with aliens...), heap s&F on totally unsubstantiated pics and claims that invariable turn out to be fake, doesn't mean every member needs to check their brain when they sign on!
Please. If you don't like my viewpoint, then simply put me on ignore.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
sorry but those stories, are just too weird. They give no sence, like why should there be an alien opening a door in a flat? Already there it seems like BS. No sorry, I dont belive that is a alien hand.
But I love a good reading though
So thanks anyway.

And by the way, that is one really boring flat..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What am I supposed to debate about this photo? What "great incidents" are you refering to? This photo is ridiculous. I'm pointing that out. What don't you get? MANY UFO posts here have been blatantly silly on ATS recently. Are you suggesting we MUST take them all seriously and debate them? Just becuase many posters will buy anything ( I'm in contact with aliens...), heap s&F on totally unsubstantiated pics and claims that invariable turn out to be fake, doesn't mean every member needs to check their brain when they sign on! Please. If you don't like my viewpoint, then simply put me on ignore.

Common sense leads myself and other open minded skeptics to come to our own obvious conclusions about threads such as these and the topics therein. We don't find it necessary to point out the obvious at every opportunity as they are a dime a dozen and only fuels the fire. The incidents I'm referring to that members such as yourself should concentrate more on are the ones that are filled to the brim with information to debate over. These great threads often go unchallenged and un-debated leading me to believe that people such as yourself aren't really interested in debate and UFO research at all.

Here's one of the greats you could attempt to debate or try and poke holes through.

Portage Ohio UFO Chase

edit on 7-10-2010 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

i take it the recession is biting deep in alien circles as well, they are now renting flats and abducting you from there while you pay for the privilege of being abducted, no more flying through the galaxy to save on the fuel

Wee Mad

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I don't post on every UFO thread For years I didn't post on them at all. I'd say I post on one of every ten threads.
Latley there has been a raft of ridiculous, self righteous, blind UFO cheerleading posts. Posts completly devoid of any rational basis, no scientific basis, or basis in reality for that matter!
Repeated rational questions of believers, repeatedly pointing out hoaxes and ignorance of scientific fact has only resulted in pseudo religious indignation from believers. They have made no attempt to debate, or even discuss anything. Just asseted their FAITH and their contempt for skeptics, brushing aside without thought anything a sceptic writes.
They make their usual charges of being closed minded, not doing "research" and every other trite BS cliche' they have used for years to rationalize their own blind dogmatic beliefs.
When something is silly, it's just plain silly. No amount of "debate" changes that.
Perhaps if the believer didn't have such amazingly low to non existant standards for their beliefs there would be no reason for skeptics to point out the obvious.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental

i take it the recession is biting deep in alien circles as well, they are now renting flats and abducting you from there while you pay for the privilege of being abducted, no more flying through the galaxy to save on the fuel

Wee Mad

Exactly....Guys just relax...a bit of humor can't hurt anyone isn't it? I posted this story because i needed a good laugh, after making an epic thread about DOOM.. the person ranting how ridiculous it is on top here (old dragger) needs to eat a "chill pill"

and anyway ..the hand DOES look weird and out of place
edit on 7-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join