It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Satan create aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
Everyone knows Satan is real and he has created evil in the world. I see Satan as a evil being that came from evil and rebelled from God. Because God created humans and Satan was jealous because God and only God can create life. During that time Satan rebelled against God and him and others were sent down from Heaven. After this moment Satan and his angels created the greys and made spaceships. It has be rumored that Satan would disguise himself as Jesus to fool the public into believing he is Jesus. During this time his evil alien soldiers will come and attack earth. which satan would destroy them and then be called the truthful Jesus. This is what I get from reading the Bible.

how can satan create? esp when he isnt even real
ever read the book of job?

even satan has to get permission from god and only when god says ok why not

hmm

job wasnt even hebrew, dont know why that silly story is even in that sillier book when gentiles werent even to be near hebrews, so odd

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Well you can make me laugh.
Have you seen this video?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

well there you go, another name, They are all names, and have many meanings to one name. And then we wonder why people get so confused about things, when one name has multiple meanings, Like I said in another post, I believe all the bibles needs to be rewritten, so that modern man can understand what a primitive man is saying. Then we must only use one meaning words, so there is no confusion
Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
reply to post by KIZZZY

well there you go, another name, They are all names, and have many meanings to one name. And then we wonder why people get so confused about things, when one name has multiple meanings, Like I said in another post, I believe all the bibles needs to be rewritten, so that modern man can understand what a primitive man is saying. Then we must only use one meaning words, so there is no confusion
Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

Well actually the Bible is always often mistranslated. So what else is new?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well the loving and merciful god of the bible left a fair amount of scripture of how many people he personally killed..
a figure of 2,476,633 people. How many people did Satan kill in the bible? It appears that Satan only killed 10 people:
the seven sons and three daughters of Job. And he only does this because god allowed it as part of a bet!.
Technically the blood is on god's hands for these as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

I think you are on the right track! I don't think that Satan invented aliens, but took the idea of perverting what God has created to the next step. I believe that his whole plan has been to mislead the masses into believing that extra-terrestrials are "aliens". There are extra-terrestrials, they just aren't that alien. They are the angels and beings that God created for different reasons. Satan has just been promoting the lie that these beings are critters from another planet or creation. They are not. The "spaceships" and "greys" are angels and other creations of God. Over the centuries, Satan has been sure to pervert the beauty you would normally see with the idea that they are scary and dangerous. The beautiful creatures spoken of in Ezekiel would now be considered "alien" because we have been taught that they are "alien".

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Satan and God are the same being, 333 (gods number) plus 333 (gods number) = 666 (satans number)
"be evil and i will take your soul and torture it forever" "go good and i will let you live in happiness for ever"

They both want the same thing, your soul, whats the greatest way to get souls, play both sides, much like any political party. "god" is a being that created the universe in its imagenation (its imagenation created matter lol)

All it wants to do is to entertain its meaningless life. Much like if you were to play the sim, you get bored and want to see your sims die, this is a game, and we are the NPC's.

Sure they could be gods henchmen, but at this point i dont care, if life is just some stupid game, then whats the point? whoever made this game is dumb as fu**, so laugh, laugh at god and his meaningless existence (best way to beat him if possible??) laugh at all of his silly mistakes and misunderstandings.

Laugh at yourself, because you are a product of this "flawed god" maybe there are others, but i doubt they would want to accosiate with a flawed god, so they probally would do some sort of "block caller" kinda deal, making it think its the only one in existence.

If aliens are evil, then so are we, because we are aliens to someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join