It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Satan create aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Everyone knows Satan is real and he has created evil in the world. I see Satan as a evil being that came from evil and rebelled from God. Because God created humans and Satan was jealous because God and only God can create life. During that time Satan rebelled against God and him and others were sent down from Heaven. After this moment Satan and his angels created the greys and made spaceships. It has be rumored that Satan would disguise himself as Jesus to fool the public into believing he is Jesus. During this time his evil alien soldiers will come and attack earth. which satan would destroy them and then be called the truthful Jesus. This is what I get from reading the Bible.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You got all that from reading the bible?

I think someone has slipped a doctor who book into church!
edit on 7-10-2010 by insubordinate because: Add comment

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by insubordinate

The Bible tells me so. It's as Black and White.

Again The Bible has told me. How else Satan and his angels communicate and then arrive to Earth?

I have faith in life. As a Christian I'm supposed to be skeptical of all the news of aliens and UFOs.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
Everyone knows Satan is real and he has created evil in the world.

Your argument is flawed, I don't believe in Satan.

And I am sure there are others who do not believe in that magic.

So, with that, the rest of your idea falls apart. (Sorry)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Everyone knows Satan is real

i don't know this, i don't even know if aliens are real, i only believe it is a strong possibility, but overall i see more evidence suggesting aliens could be real than i do for satan being real.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i think you might have a point but i think the nephalim might be the alien you know from the angels that came

down and had sex with the woman and animals of the earth creating giant abomanations which i think ruled over

people like samaria and greek and eyiptions as yo can see in there art there always seems to be giant gods in it

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Did Satan create aliens?

No , Satan is a creation of humans .
One could assume that ET have their own version of good and evil , did their version of Satan create mankind .... no of course not .

Everyone knows Satan is real

No , not everyone knows Satan is real , where is the evidence , apart from religious texts which do not count as evidence .

only God can create life

You mean only God and fertility scientists , we have been creating life for decades .
ET's are not devils , or angels .....they are just creatures like us , no doubt some are good and some are bad , just like us .

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
No, I don't think everyone knows that satan is real.

Sorry if this sounds hurtful in any way, but I just get the distinct impression you're deluded into thinking you're in a perfect world where everyone believes in what you believe.

The whole satan thing...It all basically depends on what religion you follow really, assuming you even follow one at all, and no one really knows if Satan does truly exists or not, so on that premise alone, there isn't really any disccussion!
edit on 7-10-2010 by Brad-H because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2010 by Brad-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I don't read the bible.
I choose not to follow any religion, primarily because I don't like living by another persons rules or way of life.
But I don't think Satan created aliens.
In my opinion Satan is not a person/creature, it is the 'sins' we create inside ourselves by creating a negative energy.
Aliens are highly evolved species, like insects, mammals, reptiles etc.
Time created aliens, evolution created aliens.
If you know what I mean?

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The bibel has been manipulated since the vatican had their hands on it, for all we know satan might not have been in the original. Satan might just be a tool for the old church to acquire money from the fear it would create.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Being an Atheist I do not believe in a God therefore I do not believe in a Satan.

But it is amusing to me to read this stuff as it does provide me with a few

chuckles.!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Oh damn, this thread reminds me of the parody of ATS on rockstar's grand theft auto: the ballad of gay tony.
So much people not serious about this type of content, they go out of context to make you seem like a fool.
But that's okay because it's everything and nothing you are bringing to the table of evidence.
We can take it all as important or not as serious, because it relies on the persons perspective...

Babble, babble on.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Refuted - Atheists don't...and not all theists do. Many religions do not have a "Satan."

I see Satan as a evil being that came from evil and rebelled from God. Because God created humans and Satan was jealous because God and only God can create life. During that time Satan rebelled against God and him and others were sent down from Heaven.

You are just quoting the Bible here...there are many threads which have stated the same thing.

After this moment Satan and his angels created the greys and made spaceships. It has be rumored that Satan would disguise himself as Jesus to fool the public into believing he is Jesus.

I haven't heard about this rumour. Where did you hear it from...or did you just make it up?

This is what I get from reading the Bible.

I don't get that. I mean, when I read the Bible (and no, I'm not a Christian so I'm not being bias here) I just think what you wrote up the bit where you stated he was casted out.

There is NO indication that spaceships/greys were made in the Bible...could you quote the passages which you found this from please?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You speak for everyone, and know what everyone knows? You must know a lot.

I see Satan as a evil being that came from evil and rebelled from God.

I rebel against G.O.D. (Government Of Dollars) everytime I vote for another politician who is hell bent on getting paid to make more laws when no one can count the amount of mandatory expectations (laws) that exist now, let alone what they are or what they mean when all held in context with eachother simultatneously.

This is what I get from reading the Bible.

Oh, ok.

thanks,
ET

p.s.
nice screen name

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am neutral, it's hard to choose any side of anything, I'm neutral, but I have my own ethics and reasoning, I don't cause others pain, I focus on the greater good I can provide myself with, and if I'm feeling helpful, I help a few others close to me, so your world is how you shape it, if you choose to believe everyone is satan then I'm sorry OP, you are blinded. I am a human being, I have choices, I have responsibilities, I am just as much as good as you, but in the end nobody is better then anyone, we are all human, we have our own flaws, because nobody is perfect in life, I choose not to fear the unknown or the known. We are all here for something, So we end up contributing to it in the end, but we leave without nothing.

We want, we need, we give, we recieve, we leave.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Also, the Vatican officially acknowledges and has been doing so the fact that aliens have souls and have been created by God.
If, of course, you believe in the christian's god. I don't.

Also, read again your classics. Satan did not create evil. The snake who told Eve she could eat the forbidden fruit was there before Lucifer became Satan. And it is God himself that has condemned mankind to suffering and stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Will we ever learn the way from everywhere today feels like running away, so how longer can we wait for a God to save the world around us?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cyb0rne

because it relies on the persons perspective

If you ask a question like "Did Satan create aliens" , your argument relies on being able to prove that Satan exists .
As far as most people are concerned Satan , Beelzebul or Lucifer are just names given so that we can humanize acts of evil or rationalize bad things that happen ....the devil made me do it or if you do bad things you will burn in Hell with the Devil , the Devil is no more real than the boogeyman or Santa clause .
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs but lets keep those human beliefs firmly on this planet and not try to transpose them on to other life forms .

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by cyb0rne

because it relies on the persons perspective

If you ask a question like "Did Satan create aliens" , your argument relies on being able to prove that Satan exists .
As far as most people are concerned Satan , Beelzebul or Lucifer are just names given so that we can humanize acts of evil or rationalize bad things that happen ....the devil made me do it or if you do bad things you will burn in Hell with the Devil , the Devil is no more real than the boogeyman or Santa clause .
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs but lets keep those human beliefs firmly on this planet and not try to transpose them on to other life forms .

But honestly it is the persons perspectives of belief and there open mindedness to accept plausible scenarios, yet we tend to be very judgemental still, even if we open our minds a little bit we cross off what others say as ignorance or naivity, that's the problem, just because we never felt what it was like to be stalked, doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others, people can be living in there own fantasy hell or heaven, because everything is really in our minds, our brains creates this sophesticated profile of who we want to project unto others, that is why there is clones of modern music's theater of entertainment young children and teens and adults are influenced heavily on it, they tend to adapt with there friends and fall into groups, so in ways people forget they are universal when it comes to there many personality traits, they can easily change it at anytime, having higher control of your own mind is a powerful thing, you can play the role to those who try and abuse there control on you. Yet you end up wearing many masks you get lost in it.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Look, friend, you have read the Bible, right? Did you read the entire thing?
Now that you have read one book, read other books also, and after awhile, the "big picture" will begin to form. Research the root word for your "Satan," and you will find out there is no such creature, he was wholly invented by the Holy Roman Church, to scare parishioners into going to Mass and giving over their money.

Read the part in the Bible where God says, "In my house are may mansions." That pretty much says it all, what is meant is Earth is not the only "mansion," there are many, and one was just discovered recently.
Please don't fall into the cult like stance of most fundamentals, where you mind is completely closed to anything not originating in the bible.
"Aliens," as you so aptly called them, are mostly just people and being from other worlds, and we are all children of the one Creator, every one of us, ET inclusive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join