It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who decides when something is highly speculative?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I had two threads moved to the highly speculative junkyard. But I notice a lot of postings are highly speculative. So who decides? I know I already have a mod stalking me but that would be very wrong of ATS mods to single people out right? So who decides when something is highly speculative or not?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

I have no idea, but I have had some threads lock also.

Like all other forums on the net, there will always be some people bunching together, almost like a gang. If you post something to ridiculous or speculative for their tastes, you WILL get flamed, by all of them.

It is very hard to penetrate these "gangs" as I call them. Especially when you are a noob on a forum.

Sorry for the rant, but I see it going on all the time.

As to the original question, I believe that decision is up to a moderator. If the T and C's have been broken in any way, the law will be enforced. And on ATS the law is enforced quickly and efficiently.

Just live with it.

VVv

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You are lying.

One thread was moved and your history does not show any kind of relevant attention to be determined as 'stalking'.

To answer your concern...SkunkWorks is in reality one of the most viewed forums on the site and relevant, topically, to the thread moved there.

If you have any further questions or comments, please u2u me. Until then...

Thread Closed.

new topics

join