It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ? New video with genuine sounding commentary (Canberra Australia)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Very credible commentary with this new ufo? video from OZ. I have no idea at the moment what it is as it looks too square to be a star or plane.

edit on 7-10-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Woah
Looks like a flying rubiks cube.
Anyway, very credible evidence.
I wonder if that high pitch sound is just background noise, or pulses from the ship itself being picked up by the mic.

Cheers
Brady
edit on 7-10-2010 by GetRadNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

At first glance I thought here we go another scintillating star video but then we get a better view of it and I'm like what the hell is that ? way too square for a star. Intergalactic Rubik cube is the only plausible answer at the moment

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Tarifa37.....

Thank you for posting this interesting video.

Here is the info provided by the witness:

I know this is terrible quality so apologies- it was filmed on a phone from my apartment balcony.
It was a clear night and just after midnight I was sitting outside when my boyfriend spotted small star like ufos moving very quickly across the sky....they were barely visible. There were probably about 5 or 6 of these objects going in opposite directions.

About 2 minutes afterwards this bright white orb appeared from nowhere & was completely stationary (it was huge- the video doesn't do it justice because it wasn't flashing at all and it looks like its turning green and red in the video which it was not). It turned orange and drifted across the sky erratically.

I know what planes & helicopters look like- and no it wasn't a satellite. Think what you like, but if you saw it you would have been impressed. I am not saying its aliens either ok? It was a UFO, because it was a flying object and I don't know what the bloody hell it was....

Here is the message I just sent to the witness:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38abb89819f5.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks Maybe ,I am very busy with work at the moment so didn't have the time to spend on the thread although thought it was worthy of debate. I expect it is of interest to you being in OZ and all

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
An interesting find!

What confuses me is that the witness statement that MMN found describes an orb yet the object we see looks square. Is the squareness just some kind of pixelation? If it really was square then that would be unusual.

The guy in the video says something like 'didn't I tell you something would be going on?'. That implys they have seen this stuff before and he had some kind of awareness that it would be happening that night. It would be great if the witnesses would take up MMN's offer and elaborate on all this.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The eyewitness basically states that the video is invalid since it looks nothing like what she actually saw.The "Rubik's Cube" effect and the colors are both camera effects so sadly, basically what we have here is...nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Thanks Maybe ,I am very busy with work at the moment so didn't have the time to spend on the thread although thought it was worthy of debate. I expect it is of interest to you being in OZ and all

Tarifa37.....

You are very welcome!

And.....

There's nothing like a good Aussie UFO thread!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

DrHammondStoat.....

The guy in the video says something like 'didn't I tell you something would be going on?'. That implys they have seen this stuff before and he had some kind of awareness that it would be happening that night.

I noticed that & I agree with you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

The eyewitness basically states that the video is invalid since it looks nothing like what she actually saw.The "Rubik's Cube" effect and the colors are both camera effects so sadly, basically what we have here is...nothing.

Abe froman.....

But.....

We do have a witness report & hopefully an opportunity to discuss this with the witness.

I reckon that's a pretty good start!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 7-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I agree, even if the object looks square due to the camera zoom or pixelation the commentary stands up on its own.I would say they are either good actors or they were seeing something that they could not explain. I hope we can get some more information on this possible sighting before relegating it to to the cutting room floor.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c803b6ac5ed.gif[/atsimg]

we were so close too, thread off to the wasteland.

second line.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

Look very like a multiple LED panel..

And take onto account this was taken INDOORS so could be a refection.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
reply to post by igor_ats

Look very like a multiple LED panel..

And take onto account this was taken INDOORS so could be a refection.

Err yeah? You sure about that?

I know this is terrible quality so apologies- it was filmed on a phone from my apartment balcony.
It was a clear night and just after midnight I was sitting outside when my boyfriend spotted small star like ufos moving very quickly across the sky....they were barely visible. There were probably about 5 or 6 of these objects going in opposite directions.

Where did you get the idea that it was filmed indoors anyways? Or did you just make that part up? Curious.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

It was filmed outside on their balcony.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Plasma creature from the way its moving and emiitting light. UM just sayen

But who knows it could be a reflection from some prism shaped craft.
edit on 10/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thank you for your post Maybe Maybe Not. Does nobody bother to READ anymore...
Please people - read the post by Maybe Maybe Not - whereby the person who taped the 'object' basically indicates that the object looked nothing like what we see in the video, basically that the object was recorded on a cellphone and the result was this unusual 'rubik's cube' effect... which does not reflect what the person actually saw.

We are therefore left with an "odment" we simply cannot use this video as anything other than testimony to the fact that cellphone video evidence is by it's very nature - sometimes useless... especially at night!

I'd be more interested in a fully documented written testimony from the person, as the video evidence is by his own testimony not useful.

I can see ten pages into the future... and many people will not read anything and will simply post about rubik's cubes, and reflective panels, and whether it was shot indoors, and the great Rubik's Aliens from blah blah blah...

Oh God.
askbaby checking out of this thread until or unless we get any interesting witness testimony (written).

edit on 7-10-2010 by askbaby because: (to THANK Maybe Maybe Not!)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is another video from Canberra showing very similar thing but on December 2009.

Both videos are completely irrelevant, it is just a bright star. If you watch the light in
full screen or with zoom you will see how it changes from red to blue and red etc..
This is the unequivocally sign of atmospherical diffraction of the light wich can
be detected even with the human eye when looking at a star, no big deal. Besides
in both cases the light is not moving the witness is moving the camera, the light
against a black background reveals nothing, is just a very small point of light so
no even a suspicious UFO just a bright star, not credible audio because these
persons don't really know what they are seeing. We have seen hundreds of people
confused by bright stars believing they are UFOs, this is another example.

Still doubting? I could show you many examples but just watch this one.
Bright Star changing colors (Not UFO)

Don't get excited and learn to know the difference between stars and UFOs.
The Canberra Australia video 100% irrelevant, move on.

edit on 7-10-2010 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
ATS Team:

The witness has written back to me & has very kindly offerer to join our discussion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9781d61d26e.jpg[/atsimg]

I will inform the witness that we are all extremely civilised & polite & we would be thrilled to make her acquaintance in-thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
ATS Team:

Here is the message I just sent to the witness:

G'day again!
If you would like to join in, you should go to:
www.abovetopsecret.com & register as a member.
Then you can go to this thread in the "UFOs & Aliens Forum":
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There are some great people on ATS, but also some "hard cases" who fire up a bit!
But.....we can deal with any that misbehave! LOL
Seriously.....the moderation is extremely good & everyone almost always remains very civilised.
My ATS name is "Maybe...maybe not".
This is my profile page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you let me know you are going to post in the thread, I will keep an eye out for you.
Kind regards

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<<   2 >>

join