It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure and Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello ATSers,

With all the media coverage/news involving UFOs I have a feeling that disclosure from the US Government (or USG) is imminent or is in process. Everywhere you look there is some kind of news going on about UFOs.

www.livescience.com...
www.foxnews.com...
www.examiner.com...

This has me thinking, how can the USG pull this off?
How can they break the news to us without creating mass panic and/or anger?

I believe the answer is, do it slowly and do it completely...get the Vatican to co-sign. This is happening now. The conservative media, liberal media, international, and religious are not longer ignoring UFO's. After a few more months of media like this and we should get the announcement. The USG just needs an event to take place. As we know, the USG like God doesn't play dice. Enter Antarctica...

I cannot think of a better place on Earth for first contact to happen than Antarctica. When I say "first contact" I don't mean a face to face meeting with ET, that would be too big of a step too quickly. I'm talking about finding "alien artifacts" that the USG admits are "other worldly."

Take a look at Lake Vostok:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.enterprisemission.com...
www.rense.com...

They have to be close to entering the lake if they haven't done so already. It would certainly make for a nice segway into a disclosure...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

I think you're on the right track and find it very interesting you're mentioning this.

I have a remote viewer/contactee who claims before 2012 they (some country, not necessarily USA) will find (or rather, reveal) alien artifacts on the Moon which, will tie it all in.
I believe this person. Well, I believe he believes this anyway!

Although this world is in a mess, it's very interesting times we're living in no doubt.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm curious how you think the mechanism that is in charge of the slow disclosure works? I mean, how many thousands upon thousands of people manage to keep their mouths shut and only leak what you think they do on purpose? Like, if an astronomer finds a planet, and the news reports it I guess him, his telescope, the news and the internet are all part of this secret cabal? Sorry man, not buying it.

"Disclosure" is poppycock. My money is on the government not knowing jack squat about UFO's and Aliens than you and I do.

And why does all disclosure folks seem to think it is all on the USG's shoulders? When you ask them why not all the other countries, they start dreaming up one conspiracy after another.....I can hardly keep up with people's imaginations/fantasies/religious desires anymore, lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I think you're on the right track and find it very interesting you're mentioning this.

I have a remote viewer/contactee who claims before 2012 they (some country, not necessarily USA) will find (or rather, reveal) alien artifacts on the Moon which, will tie it all in.

Although this world is in a mess, it's very interesting times we're living in no doubt.

First off what exactly is there to disclose....? Secondly...remote viewing...
contactee double

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Disclosure happened in the nineteen thrities when a UFO crashed on Spitbergen islamd and the noriegan govt admitted it was not from earth.
The us sent observers there....Hap Arnold i think.
So, in reality, its just under the radar publicly because we dont want to know.....
If that wasnt enough then theres always Shag Harbour, and the Shelburn USO.....
Really theres no doubt , it just a matter of the public actually waking up, the disclosure is already over.
You just never heard about it on CNN

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Dear QuantumDisciple

It would seam to appear that there are some encouraging signs at this time.

However if and I mean a real big if, disclosure dose finally come it will be the biggest thing since JC was a baby.

It will rewrite our calendar BET – AET or something like that. I get real het-up about your US elections on the news saying you never hear the end of it for months and months. This will be the top news item for decades if not centuries.

Therefore I say this, if it happens it will only happen when they meaning TPTB have no other choice but to do so. Reading this site day after day I get the impression that people just do not realize the change that this will bring. Within the first five years the whole planet will be unrecognizable.

Are you ready for your world to change so dramatically????

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

First off what exactly is there to disclose....? Secondly...remote viewing...
contactee double

The fact you chuckle about 'RM' and 'contactee' tells me all I need to know about you so this post isn't directed to you so at all. Please move on.
Disclosure is the wrong term. To disclose something means you already know about it. Nope! That's never going to happen. They will never admit they've lied (or not told us the truth).

What is likely to happen is someone finding something. Something along the lines of what the OP and my friend said.
They (the PTB? NASA? China? It doesn't matter...........) will find some sort of artifact along the lines of a star map? An ancient computer? ..... that will change the course of history. Because our history tells us,Humans have been the only ones here on Earth and the first ones on the Moon too. This is why the Vatican is chiming in.

The jig is almost up. Something huge is underway. This 'finding' is probably pre-planned and will be pre-placed because they have to tell us something before they get caught with their proverbial pants down.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Intresting theory except for one small detail; The antartica equation already happened - in 1984.

Enter Meteorite ALH84001

Evidence of Ancient Martian Life in Meteorite ALH84001

The indication of life hinges on three important pieces of evidence, all discovered within mineralized fractures in the meteorite in close proximity to each other.

All the government needs to do is "confirm" the microbial life in the meteor, then couple that with the possible discovery if life (microbial presumed) on Mars (Scientists are theorizing somthing is on the surface releasing methane gas in the manner we see here on Earth) as well as Titan, where they think life exists under the surface ice.

A while back I found an article that talked about a 7 year cycle for disclosure starting back in the mid 40'. A list was established suggesting a plan was in place to expose the population to Sci-Fi, with the exposure becoming more and more blatant / obvious as the years go by.

Look at the sci fi movies from the 50's, then the space program in the 60's, starwars and star trek in the 70's, V Mini series in the 80's, blockbuster sci fi movies towards the end of the 90's, and now we have almost daily occurances where someone, some group, somewhere, is talking about Extra Terrestrial disclosure. Governments arounf the world are releasing information on ET / UFO's.

At the rate we are going when we do make first contact we will be so use to the idea, that many people will do the "Ha.. Told you so.. Now, where do I sign up to explore the stars".

Intresting times we are living in...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Very interesting.

RM is quite incredible indeed and serious enough for the CIA to invest in.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Of coarse something huge is on the way. Its the new way to push for the "NWO". Im sure everyone here checked out vids on project blue beam, well my friend its happening right now in front of us.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You are correct. There are a few examples of government disclosure prior to 1939. It was in 1939 the famous "War of the Worlds" broadcast took place. This event showed the government that the populus wasn't ready.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by countrytruck

It's a little disturbing, to say the least, when you look at the political gain behind an event of this magnitude.

www.naturalnews.com...

Problem+Answer+Solution=Power

Remember, remember the 5th of November...
edit on 6-10-2010 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
there have been lots of posts in the last few weeks that seem to be leading toward disclosure, the newfound "goldilocks" planet, the UN appointing an official alien contact,the vatican, the priest saying he'd love to baptise an alien,a scientest saying gilese 3 has a 100% chance of containing life,the news confrence about nukes and ufos(these are on the main pages now)and the list goes on and keeps coming faster it seems.the meme is in the air. I can't wait to see what happens.
edit on 6-10-2010 by abe froman because: idk

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I'm not talking about microbes. NASA already announced they believe they exist on Mars..

www.nasa.gov...

I'm talking about evidence of technologically advanced life being found in Antarctica.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I know, it's like we are being softened for the hit. The question is when and where will they hit us?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

and why now? Are they moving onto the planet with us? Inviting us to join some cosmic UN? taking us over?Is it blue beam or option 3?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Disturbing to say the least. I have children of my own and this whatever "it" is WILL NOT happen to me or my family. I have banded together a group of my friends and family, we all have guns and a plan to get more guns. It all started when one day we said what if people turned to zombies like in resident evil. Well now our plan is not to fight against zombies anymore but with recent information it looks as if we will be fighing the NWO...lol Sounds like a no win battle but we'll do our best. Wish it was zombies though.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Great Question!

There is a bevy of different reasons why now may be the time.

Consider this. If we are being visited by an advanced civilization, from outside our solar system, it is likely they are a Type II Civilization or greater.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you use Drake's Equation,

www.activemind.com...
(scroll all the way down and use the calculator for yourself)

You will get an idea of how many advanced civilizations are in the Milky Way that are communicating with radio waves...which is probably an ancient method to Type II and III's. Whatever your answer is, no matter how stingy you feel like being, you should have a number greater than 0. Take that result and multiply it by the number of galaxies in the "known" Universe, which is roughly...

www.universetoday.com...

500 BILLION. The estimate I got was 280 Trillion different advanced civilizations capable of communication in the known Universe. I would image a small percentage of this 280 trillion are Type IIIs. These Type III Civilizations undoubtedly know of each other. Sure, some may be rouge, but since each has the power to destroy an entire galaxy, war is not even a consideration. It is likely a governing body between them has been formed...a federation perhaps. This "Federation" probably monitors the progress of other civilizations to stop them from misusing their new found power. However, I would imagine it would be strictly forbidden to share Type III technology with civilizations who are not ready to wield it, like ourselves. Many believe that if we were being visited by ET's they would've made themselves known. I believe perhaps this is against protocol and there are parameters for such an event enforced by this "Federation." Stephen Hawking used Cristopher Columbus and the Native American's as an example of what it would be like if we were visited. Dr. Michio Kaku equated it to Cortez and the Aztecs. I believe these statements are innaccurate. In order for an advanced civilization to be able to visit us they MUST think differently than we do, in terms of violence, or they would have self-destructed in the technology evolution process. This is the reason we don't have and probably won't have flying cars. Imagine everyone in the world flying around in personal vehicles that have the power of several nuclear bombs. It wouldn't be but an hour or two until we were back to the stone age. I believe perhaps a better analogy could be likened to a Ivy Leauge professor who has been choosen to study a newly found tribe that lives in a cave system in South America. This tribe was found by a satelite and let's just say we are certain that they have had almost no interaction with modern man. Our professor certainly wouldn't just walk up to the tribe and take them over with a machine gun. There is a certain amount of respect for these tribesman, as they resemble humans. It is likely that our professor would spend weeks, if not months, studying the tribe at a distance. Our professor studies their anatomy, culture, language, religion/beliefs, art, and social structure without disturbing them. The professor finds that the tribes art and religion revolves around a "Bird God." The tribe worships a massive effigy of their "Bird God" which closely resembles a helicopter. After further study, the professor finds that many of the tribesman suffer from different types of cancer. However, he see's something miraculous! The professor witnesses the tribes "medicine man" curing the people of the tribe of all different types of cancer! This is amazing to the proffesor but he cannot figure out how the medicine man is doing it. With all the people in America dying by the minute of cancer the professor knows it is time to approach the tribe. The professor, along with his colleauges, devise a plan. It quite simple. The professor will make a grand entrance in, you guessed it, a helicopter. He will wear a grand costume and video tape the cancer ritual. The professor, in all his study of the tribe, knows that what plagues the tribe is quite simply the lack of morality. Upon leaving the tribe the proffesor decides to hand them a book that outlines simple rules for coexistance. He explains to the tribesman that they shall follow the guidlines because one day...he will return.

It is fairly safe to assume that if we were visited by a Type II or III civilization it would not be the first time that the advanced beings have contacted an earth-like race. It wouldn't be their first BBQ. These beings would probably be well-versed in extrapolating any technology or resources from inferior civilizations. As I said earlier, they probably operate under the guidlines of some universal federation. When/if we are approached by an advanced civilization it is safe to assume that they have been studying us for quite some time. They know of our language, religions, social structure, technology, weaponry. They have studied our anatomy much like we studied the anatomy of the Rhinocerous. By shooting a traquilizer dart and dragging the specimen back to our mobile lab. The specimen just thought it was all a bad dream.

I believe that getting people to fear the approach of an advanced civilization is a VERY dangerous notion. Knowing that it is nearly impossibe to travel to distant stars, using the conventional physics that mainstream scientists clutch to, it would be an atrocity to engage an alien visitation with hostility. They are probably hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of years ahead of us. Although, it may be against "Federation" rules for them to just come and attack us it may be legal for them to "fire, if fired upon."

All this being said, I don't think a visit will happen on the White House lawn.

***I'm not going to respond to trolls***

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think Buzz Aldrin is hinting about this Moon's discovery which, I was referring to earlier.
I have every reason to believe, this so-called 'disclosure' (but not really. Just an acknowledge that they found something 'alien') will be the direct result of 'something' they find (found?) on the Moon.

edit on 6-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Could be China that do the revealing.. they just launched their second robotic mission to the Moon... as you say this could all tie in with the slow drip-feed of information... let's wait and see what comes of this mission and it's high-resolution imagery of potential landing sites, they may stumble on something not seen before… or maybe not revealed before

China Heads Back to the Moon

top topics

<<   2 >>

join