It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Donnell's latest ad: I'm not a witch.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
mwahaha!!! I really don't think she's a witch

maybe she is or isn't a good candidate ,all I know is the ones we have now are Elite Slavers.

vote for incumbents or the same two parties, vote for more of the same, vote for Christine and it's Halloween all year long !!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
vote for Christine and it's Halloween all year long !!

Oh goodness .. I LOVE Halloween! If that was her campaign motto she'd probably get elected. This is a liberal state. It's very blue. If she embraced the wiccan way she probably would be up 10 points on Coons by now. He's kinda' stick in the mud ...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sp33d
Christine O'Donnell is a jack@** plain and simple.
She is probably one of the most backwards people I have ever seen.
But then again lying is what keeps the universe in motion (apparently).

Sounds like a broken record with this Palin and now O'donnell bashing...backwards, stupid this and that.

One would think with after 30 years of harping about how unjust the Salem witch deal was that the libs wouldnt dare call anyone a witch in a nagative way.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
vote for Christine and it's Halloween all year long !!

Oh goodness .. I LOVE Halloween! If that was her campaign motto she'd probably get elected. This is a liberal state. It's very blue. If she embraced the wiccan way she probably would be up 10 points on Coons by now. He's kinda' stick in the mud ...

at this point in the political game that would work for me too ! Halloween is my middle name !
okay not really

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't like the add, she should have let that slide, besides, some of my best friends are witches.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
O'Donnell is a clown and I think you'd be surprised if you followed the money trail to who exactly is/was funding her campaign. You prop up a clown and the guy she's running against stays in office. It's obvious they had this "witch" smear campaign ready to go after she won the primary. They probably haven't even played their ace in the hole yet.

If I was an establishment guy, I'd make sure my opponent would be a pushover. See what I'm getting at?

Do you guys seriously think that this woman was the best Delaware had to offer?

Peace

edit on 7-10-2010 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I feel ya Dr Love ,but what you're really pointing out is that the game is rigged so 'we' always lose
all candidates are their candidates

which is why I'm on the don't vote campaign,because voting is agreeing and I don't agree

with any of it , the election process is scam no matter who runs .

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

But the guy she is running against isn't in office...so you can't really call him the establishment guy. She beat the establishment guy in the primary.

So now the Tea Party SHOULD be happy with whoever wins...because it is not the incumbent...but they aren't...because we all know they are really just a Republican extension.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
But the guy she is running against isn't in office...so you can't really call him the establishment guy. She beat the establishment guy in the primary.

Yes you are correct, but I guarantee you her opponent is favored by the establishment.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Curiousisall

She got through the primary because she was up against incumbant Mike Castle who is a RINO, and Obama hugger, and a real arrogant 'you know what'. He's been in forever. He is too cozy with Obama .. whom the people are starting to see through. THAT is why she beat Castle. Not because of who she is .. but because of who HE is.

Same with Coons. If she beats him it won't be because of who she is .. it'll be because of who HE is.

But the polls have Coons up on her by something like 8% right now. (last I saw, anyways).

Let me apologize for apparently not being clear. I am asking about Christine O'Donnell. I am not asking about anyone else at all. I am not asking about ther person she beat in the primary or who she is up against now. I am asking about Christine. I am really not sure what it is about this question that seems to be confusing you. No responses about other people are going to explain to me why I should vote for her. I am not looking for more candidates that have nothing more than "At least I am not that guy, am I right?"

I will try this third time here and see what happens because I am a glutton for punishment. Can any of the Tea Party folks or any other type of O'Donnell supporter explain to me why I should vote for her?

I will not take this excuse that she stands for everything "the establishment" hates either. If that is the only credential then what is to stop Satan from taking a nomination? I am pretty sure the Dems and Reps would be publicly speaking in a disdainful manner toward him. Should the TP nominate him? What will he do to create jobs and lower the cost of living?

Get it? Not buying that one at all. It seems hardly thought through in the slightest in even the best of lights. So please FF, if you are not the one with the answer to my question you might do well to disregard it from here on out. It is up to you.

So, why would I want to support Christine O'Donnell other than her not being a witch?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can we afford not to have her in the Senate? I don't think so!

She has access to Top Secret information that apparently the White House is not even privy to, No, we can not afford not to have her in Congress.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join