It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready.gov - "world Upside Down"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey ATS, over the past few days I have noticed an odd commercial being aired on TV. This commercial has been aired on prime-time TV so my guess is it is meant to reach a large audience.

Take a look at the commercial below and after I will give some insight on what I noticed from the commercial. These are all theories by the way. See if you can pick up any little subtleties from the video.

From watching the commercial there were a few things that caught my eye and ears that could tie into some of the talk that goes on at this website. Did you notice the dinosaur at the very beginning of the video? Could they be trying to tell us that we are facing an extinction level event like what happened to the dinosaurs?

Such events that pertain to information talked about on ATS could be the talk of an upcoming pole shift (World Upside Down...) or the infamous Nibiru theory?

They also said, what if a disaster strikes without warning? I know that seems like an innocent statement but could it mean that they will not give people a direct warning explaining the events that are going to unfold?

The commercial was brought to us by Citizen Corps or its more well known name FEMA who have recently been involved in projects like Operations TIPS which consists of a the American people becoming the eyes and ears of the government. The purpose of which is reporting potentially suspicious activity or snitching on the neighbors.

This all may seem far fetched or blown out of proportion but this is a conspiracy site. This could just be an innocent commercial that is just helping us get ready for the everyday natural disasters that occur from time to time. But could it be more of a cryptic warning for things to come?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is a very odd video for the the government to be advertising

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
heh...and it's such an orderly disaster, heaven forbid mom's dress goes over her head....

this has been around for some time now...seems to be a reminder to just prepare yourself....never know what's gonna happen, ya know?

~holly

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
On a slightly different note, I am sick and tired of government wasting our tax dollars on expensive, well produced propaganda commercials. California had a whole series of them featuring Swartzenneger, and I have seen others as well.

top topics

join