It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new take on the recent increase in activity and disclosure about aliens and how it relates to anot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As we all know there has been a lot of talk regarding the recent proliferation of disclosures and new sightings throughout the world etc.

First off let me adjust my tinfoil hat.
As I sat in my backyard staring at the sky, I had an epiphany of sorts.

What if everyone is wrong about the true nature of chemtrails?

What if the chemtrails are in place to either hide or suppress the people from seeing ufo's go about their business, be they man made or extraterrestrial, all the while the government keeps letting the theories fly wild and free to distract from the truth...

just a thought.....

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster

What if the chemtrails are in place to either hide or suppress the people from seeing ufo's go about their business, be they man made or extraterrestrial, all the while the government keeps letting the theories fly wild and free to distract from the truth...

Hello canuckster. I feel all things based on rationale are possible. Simply, because, I am under the belief that average people are not "in the know" with the key world powers and/or existence.

Chemtrails being used to hide or conceal anything in our atmosphere and/or cosmos is probable. But it is impossible to know anything with absolute certainty.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I agree completely, just throwing it out there

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I've definitely thought about that before. I remember a poster on youtube claiming that chemtrails are used for holographic projections of some sort due to some really strange anomalies involving chemtrails in the sky. I believe we are in a world of infinite possibilities and I hope we are able to unveil more things as time passes by.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Another airport closed in mongolia today because a ufo was hovering over it.....i dont know if there are any threads on it yet??

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
hmm the hologram theory is intriguing

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well last week we had the disclosure from a panel that Gilese 581 has a planet in the "goldilocks zone", which is able to support life and have water. The've known about Gilese for years, but now have a planet that is in the right place of that red dwarf star. I think disclosure is coming because of two reasons. One, the old guard is dead. The ones that protected or hid knowledge about UFO's and possible life on other planets because of religious reasons or control reasons. The people who are their kids or grandkids grew up on seeing alien movies and shows, they don't see the disclosure of this as an end all for the Earth. And two, the destruction of the US economy along with the Western banking system. It's just a matter of time before this ponzie scheme of debt and fiat finally implodes, and when it does people will go crazy. Imagine living check to check in the US and/or getting govt. checks for this or that and then one afternoon finding out it won't come or it will be 10 percent of what you where getting. People will go insane with rage and want people and leaders to blame, on top of it being a country dissolving issue that could turn the us not in a country of states but just areas that are governed like their own country.

What could stop this is some type of WWII war against somebody, but since we are already in 2 and a half wars it needs something else. And that else is disclosure that there is life on other planets, there are alien beings and they have been preparing us. This way people's attention would be off the crime that our govt. and others did to enrich their elite buddies and on this planet shattering news that people need or want to know more of.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
As the GFC kinda slowed/screwed the elites NWO One Government project, maybe all the 'Disclosure' statements are just phase one of plan B to get a One Govt NWO in place.

Television is all going digital signal killing off analog signals.
-- analog signals are probably 'messy' when bouncing around the place (between ground and clouds)
--Some radiofreqs bounce off the ionosphere
HAARP is utilising the ionosphere
Chemtrails probably are a series of 'tests' to find the ideal transparent/stable 'Projection Screen' with conductive properties (rainbows are a reflection of light after all)

Then:

Analog Signal from HAARP bounced around the world off the ionosphere, ==>
onto Chem-Trail Screens ==>
UFO's 'appear' over designated cities uniting the sheeple via a common event ==>
Announcement from TPTB "Our advanced friends(/foes) say that to stay safe we must: RFID Chip, Vaccinate, Travel only to Work-Home-Shop"

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

ultimately "governments" cant and don't control ideas for any lengthy period of time period! so regardless of the ttruth about whats in the earth;s sky's peaple will always speaculate using diferent therios untill the undiniable physical turth comes out case in point the earth is a sphere and not flat! (as people have been saying / speculating for many centuries)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

I think that the chemtrails/contrails are God's mayonnaise and he is about to eat us all.

One big chomp and gulp. . . bye cruel world!

new topics

top topics

join