It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Video - Martial Law And Anarchy When The Economy Collapses *Powerful Message*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Oh how I wish he was president, if only to have that message be the 'State of the Union' so that millions of people could hear some wisdom for a change. I agree with what he's saying, I know many, many more also agree with what he's saying, but is it enough to heed his warning? I hope so.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Oh how I wish he was president, if only to have that message be the 'State of the Union' so that millions of people could hear some wisdom for a change. I agree with what he's saying, I know many, many more also agree with what he's saying, but is it enough to heed his warning? I hope so.

How I wish your thoughts would be true, but I only hear from friends and family the media propaganda spoken to me like they're recording machines. Overall, I see that most people allow themselves to be lead and told what to think. If Ron Paul were President (not a bad wish), I still think the other party and the media would savage him for challenging our owners...the world banks. Our overlords understand we can be easily distracted. A few days of Lindsey Lohann and Michael Jackson can move stories about banking misdeeds off of our media radar quite quickly.

I tell people about fractional banking, something all of us should know about, and I get blanks stares...like they don't believe me. People respond to me with an aire of incredulity...like they couldn't be printing money from nothing. Oh yes they can, and do.

We are in some serious trouble and a bad storm is brewing in the economy.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Will a country with so many laws and more and more laws everyday be the exact thing that creates anarchy?

I'm under the impression that this is truly what the plan of the Illuminati is. They're mission was originally set out to destroy religion and government, freeing mankind, was it not? So why, according to all the conspiracy people out there, would they want a slave race for all eternity?
If this is so, I guess we will just have to enlighten ourselves and wait it out huh?

I kinda like the idea

<< 4  5  6   >>

join