It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay So I'm A Little Weirded Out. "Terror" Warnings And Iran's Stuxnet And Midterm Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I dunno,

I rarely get that "Something is up" feeling...but today I had it.

Various threats throughout Europe about a "Terrorist" attack, today issues by Japan along with the U.S...coinciding with Taliban attack on NATO oil lines..

And right before Midterms, this all ramps up with Osama Bin Ghostface Killah being resurrected from the grave to talk about "Global Warming"?

The whole thing is bizarre and it reads like a fiction Novel. I have been bombarded by multiple ads and news warnings about "terror terror". Yahoo and Google news sites all pumping out the latest alerts.

Since the "Taliban" claimed responsibility for the NATO bombings (do we ever really confirm these things) it sets the world's mind that acts of terror are happening.

Ahmadinejad said that U.S. politicians should be 'buried" in a recent speech...so the cross hairs are on him too. Iran is nervous after the Stuxnet Virus. Ahmadinejad is clearly angered now and his tone of speech reflects it. Saboteurs inside his energy program and he's detaining people. Russians are fleeing Iran and he might feel he is losing a last bit of alliance with Russia, and wondering if Israel is the Saboteur.

Look at all the stories this week and talk about a tidal wave of headlines.

I feel like a stage is being set for something to take our minds off something else. But isn't that always what it is? News is now a 24-48 hour blurb...how soon we calmed down about BP and the oil spill.

I rarely say this, but we should watch out. If anything happens, keep the articles, the videos, the newscasts, and post them immediately to be archived without edit. Not playing Chicken Little here, just keep your eyes open.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Truth is stranger than fiction, you know!

I think you have a right to believe what looks 'iffie' may very well be that. A lot of things are set up, I believe .

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW

I feel like a stage is being set for something to take our minds off something else.

The banks are very, very broke and about to go under. The media froth about Obama bin Laden is just a smoke screen for that.

join