It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been presented with a choice of which alien race to go with?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i would not be with the human race i mean...
it would be easy to go with a alien race would it not. where do i sign up.
and do they take air miles..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I saw a hallway on Mars that was very similar to the room you were in. The walls seemed to glow. I didn't see any aliens though.

Here is the target and description-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I would go with the leonine type entity since they are fairly rare in the ufo/contact/abduction literature. I do find it interesting that this threads author does not mention the praying mantis/insectoid entities as a choice even though they are fairly rare....the leonine types are rarer still.

Otherwise it would be the Nordics/Plaedians or the Reptilians, sadly the grays still freak me out a bit and I do not know how I would handle metting one in real life.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I would go with the one's who spark joy in my heart.

If it is not the same as a familiar reunion, the longing to embrace your mother/father/brother that you havent seen in ages, then they are not my ride.

Should they come for us, I think we will know in our hearts who is trustworthy or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

You would be more than a little bit wrong there. The Rh- is only indicitive of one race. The reptillians. So all those Rh- people who think it makes them special better hope that they don't come for them in the end, because I certainly wouldn't want them as my ancestors.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I'd probably choose the little blue guys. The leonine race and the other races all seem to have binocular vision (two forward facing eyes). That's a trait that, like someone sort of mentioned, indicates that they are (were?) predatory. The eyes in front help them chase their prey.

The blue dudes seem to be chameleons of a sort, which would indicate that they would prefer to hide and avoid predators; I'd choose them.

They'd likely be slightly afraid of me (a predator) on some instinctual level which would make it easier for me to influence them. They'd also be, due to their possible cowardly nature, less likely to harm me.

If their appearance was an attempt to influence me in some way, then that would still indicate that they were a good choice. If they wanted me to choose them, then I'd presumably have something that they wanted. That, of course, would put me in a position of power. Even if that wasn't the case, then their choice of a pleasing appearance would indicate that they understood me enough that dealings with them would be easier.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayson

They'd likely be slightly afraid of me (a predator) on some instinctual level which would make it easier for me to influence them. They'd also be, due to their possible cowardly nature, less likely to harm me.

I can understand your reasoning but through many years of hands on animal experience (you mention instinctual) I can say it is often the animal that is nervous or who seems cowardly who is more likely to attack when you least expect it. I also think if they have some instinctual fear of you they will always remain wary and suspicious of you and your actions so they may disregard anything you say and you would have less influence.

Of course their alien psychology may be...well...alien to us and they might not react in any predictable way so my 2 cents worth may be worth a whole lot less.

edit on 10/13/2010 by angrywhitechick because: Typo

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

i must agree completely. i also would not leave, but would accept knowledge and responsibility.

peace,
mbzastava

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

You would be more than a little bit wrong there. The Rh- is only indicitive of one race. The reptillians. So all those Rh- people who think it makes them special better hope that they don't come for them in the end, because I certainly wouldn't want them as my ancestors.
Aww. They have their place in the universe, too.

Remember, we all come from one place.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

We all come from a mothers womb. That reminds me that over in the UK there was a military base named Bletchley park that handled all of the signals intelligence for England during WW2. The base was almost 100% female and after the war they set up a Womens college there from 1948 to 1975. Absolutely no men allowed. Might be a good place for a little foray to pick up some tips about this alien races expectations. Code breaking on Faulkner green etc. If your nice they won't blow you away with a cognitive dissonance weapon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join