It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this how USA says sorry?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Here's the deal. That's just an ass-kissing politician.

That is probably the only point in your entire post I as a fellow american can agree with.

You should try to wrap your mind around this. We (the great majority of us) aren't sorry about anything. In fact, most of us are sick of you. Had the American people had their choice, we would have turned the middle east into a glass factory.

Unless you have some sort of documented ability to read the minds of every individual citizen in the U.S. I am going to have to go ahead and ask for the link to the Poll data on this...

You guys whine and moan because you are jealous of our innovation, ability and spirit.

who are these "You Guys" ? If you are refering to the Entire middle east with your statement , I am again going to have to ask for proof again of your documented E.S.P. or the link to your poll data.

You are slaves to your government and cult of islam, and seem to think blowing up children, stoning women to death, flying airplanes into buildings murdering thousands of people and failing to bathe are good things. In truth, your a bunch of lying, lethargic, greedy morons who would murder anyone they couldn't convert. Good luck, because I promies our next president won't be such a self-loathing weasel. In short, we've had enough of your crap, so if I were you guys, I'd tone it down really quick. The clock is ticking.

Just as we americans are slaves to our government and the zionist cult who run it.

In Truth, your post seems to contain all of the rhetoric we were spoon fed right after 9/11 . one wonders how one with such a narrow perspective came to reside here at ATS

In short, being born and bred an American, and having gone to catholic school growing up I would respectfully ask that you do not go around painting the majority of americans as holding on to your (in what is my opinion) misguided, close minded, and Frankly antagonistic and angry mindset.

Respectfully,

~meathead
edit on 4-10-2010 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by oozyism

Here's the deal. That's just an ass-kissing politician. You should try to wrap your mind around this. We (the great majority of us) aren't sorry about anything. In fact, most of us are sick of you. Had the American people had their choice, we would have turned the middle east into a glass factory. You guys whine and moan because you are jealous of our innovation, ability and spirit. You are slaves to your government and cult of islam, and seem to think blowing up children, stoning women to death, flying airplanes into buildings murdering thousands of people and failing to bathe are good things. In truth, your a bunch of lying, lethargic, greedy morons who would murder anyone they couldn't convert. Good luck, because I promies our next president won't be such a self-loathing weasel. In short, we've had enough of your crap, so if I were you guys, I'd tone it down really quick. The clock is ticking.

edit on 4-10-2010 by astrogolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2010 by astrogolf because: (no reason given)

You sound like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/721e30757fe3.jpg[/atsimg]

Hopefully you're not the next president of the US..

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

And theres the popular if I can't counter their response call them a nazi defense.

Like another poster said.

This isn't some secret information she let out. There has been atleast 2 popular movies about it. The latest one, Charlie Wilsons War starring Tom Hanks, went into great detail about how we helped them defeat the soviets and how, after the soviets tucked tail, we left them with a deflated ball.

If we had not helped the Afgahns the soviets would have pretty muched wiped them out. Unfortunatly we didn't keep the ball in play and rebuild their country. That seeded the hatred and now that seed has bloomed. To bad they don't realize that if we hadn't have given them what was pretty much illegal help, they wouldn't be around to hate us.

The funny thing is that we helped the Iraqis in almost the same way and before we could finish what we started, like in Afgahnistan, the world over wanted us to leave the Iraqis holding that same deflated ball.

Oh well, your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

This is not a secret, but it is a secret to the majority of Americans, who have no clue what their foreign policy has brought to the world, and why the world hates them so much hence why do they hate us, a blond skinny girl asks.

Have you read what that individual posted? He said if it was up to American people, the middle east would be wiped out, talk about humanity. His words do not differ from Hitler, infact Hitler was a much better person than this individual, at least verbally.

He just dug his own grave by making such a disturbing comment, why don't you read it then come back to me

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I read it.

It would have been the easier solution to turn the whole middle east into a giant parking lot. We already are being blamed for thousands, if not millions of deaths. I doubt if we did nuke the damn place the world view of the US would be any differant.

Atleast your view wouldn't be any differant.

And the nazi card is getting pretty old.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join