It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sign of the Illuminati Industry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

We all know about the “devil’s horn” hand sign popularized by rock groups. Not many however realize that the “a-ok” sign, flashed as if it was a gang sign (well it is used by gangs but that’s not the topic here), has another meaning than simply “this is OK“. Due to the context of its usage, and often combined with other occult symbols, the a-ok seems to be is a sign of occult initiation in the music industry.

This is an older article, but I find this very interesting. A sign of the Illuminati complex in plain sight, yet it goes unnoticed by most. This article brings to light the possibility of the secret society of the Illuminati hiding in the midst of pop culture.

The "a-OK" sign, a seemingly benign hand sign that signifies appreciation, has been flaunted by artists of the music industry since the dawn of photography. If you take a peak at this article, at the very least, you will see dozens of pictures showing the many instances of these artists flashing the sign, dating back to The Beatles, and continuing on through Lady GaGa and Justin Timberlake.

What does this mean?

I hope to get a better understanding of this from the experts here at ATS. Take it away.

Link:
"A-Ok" Hand Sign: Sign of the Occult Music Industry

edit on 3-10-2010 by Modern Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As popular as the Illuminati is on this site, I thought people would jump on this topic.

Maybe I didn't write it very well?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. I believe this (maybe not exactly the A-OK sign though) has been discussed before. And I mean it makes sense. How could some of these gangster muppets who give nothing in terms of "good music" get so popular in the music biz?

Maybe just like how some politicians get where they are today because of their affiliations, the same happens in the music biz. Maybe this is part of the reason why the Illuminati has so much cash? It siphons off a few thousand from these talentless wastes of space to fund their endeavors? The cost of fame is high I guess...

My ranting of course.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I have been wondering why talentless thugs are more popular than singers with real talent, which you could equate to the fools when have representing us.

What is the Illuminati exactly? I understand it is a secret society that controls things, but I know there is more to it.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Check out this thread has to do with this very subject.
I thought it was interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suspect there are a lot of things in the entertainment industry that we don't catch onto.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

Very interesting

Thanks for the link.

new topics

top topics

join