It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the unified galaxy and light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Conservation of angular momentium
There are some things i find interesting the first is gyroscopic motion
Conservation of motion in angular momentum is demonstrated in the following video
The main point to note is the way the gyro self levels once up to speed
Why is the reason that it has to spin at a certain speed before it overcomes the mass of the device before it will act gyroscopically?

there is something strange about the way the gyroscope acts when forces are applied to each axis of rotation in an equal and opposite manner the gyroscope resists change in direction and translates this force to another plane of rotation. A gyroscope displays the precession theory very well

how far away are we from the closest galaxy
well that one depends on the ruler or measure we use and the increments between units
if we use light to measure distance then light speed is our ruler and a unit of measurement and time is the distance the light has to travel at that speed.
In our local solar system light travels at

Light travels at a speed of 186,000 miles a second or 700 million miles an hour. For scale, the distance from the Earth to the Moon is about 239,000 miles. This seems pretty fast and indeed theory says that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.

On our earth in the air sound travels

In dry air at 20 °C (68 °F), the speed of sound is 343.2 metres per second

Through water on earth sound travels

Therefore, at sea level, air is 784 times less dense than water. Expressed in another way, a volume of air at sea level has 0.1275% of the density of the same volume of water.

so if sound travels faster in water than in air is using the speed of sound vs time an accurate ruler to measure the distance travelled
well if you know the density of the medium you can calculate their relative densities and the speeds that sound will travel through them
so if an airborne sound went under water the sound wave would be different in a denser medium
ie the amplitude and frequency would be expressed differently changing the time scale and distance travelled by the sound wave

If photons were actual physical particles, we would have trouble using them to explain some of the observed behaviors of light. For example, when light passes from a vacuum to a denser medium, such as Earth's atmosphere, it slows down in accordance with the density of the medium. This much, at least, makes intuitive sense. However, light then maintains a constant speed through the new medium — it does not continue to slow down as it continues to move. This does not seem to make much sense for physical particles, which should be subject to friction effects in a non-vacuum. Furthermore, when the light leaves the denser medium for a less dense one, it speeds up again. Definitely not the behavior one would expect from any kind of particle.

So light it can be said will be effected by the medium it travels through
I have been researching the voyager discoveries and think there is something we may have missed
The discovery that a dense cloud of charged gasses is currently being encountered by our solar system this cloud is much denser than we thought possable and would suggest that light would change speeds slightly as it passed through this cloud of charged particals

so it occurs to me that there are three separate densities of medium for light to travel through just in our local solar system. I think these density changes have a lensing effect as the frequency changes from one medium to another
if measuring the distance of a star there is three separate densities from that star to add to the equation so we would have to take into account
the helio sphere
the helio shock
the helio sheath

Black Holes, Neutron Stars, White Dwars, Space and Time
My take on things is that the black hole consumes energy and matter and frame drags space time
It chews up everything but releases energy in the form of rays and frequency (sorry i cant explain further) now these rays and frequency outputs from the black hole cause an interesting circut to the outside edge of our galaxy and bathing everything in between with a feild (no name yet)
This feild doesn’t manifest itself in a manner we can measure so as of yet it is undiscovered.
the black hole spits out this energy (field) and at the edge of the galaxy the feild has run out of strength and is a lower potential than when first emitted and transitions to a state where it becomes attracted to the black hole again and travels as a frequency back toward the black hole.
Were the feild (blackhole output) and the returning feilds overlap and mass is present these opposite frequencies interact with each other and create a larger scale sonoluminesence bubble (helio sphere) and a sun in the middle
Insert sonluminesence vid HERE

do galaxies travel to other galaxies
visable light spectrum pic upload HERE

The Elegant Universe - Einstein's Relativity
If i expanded the air gap in between the nucleus and its electron clouds in all the atoms of my body and grew to the size of 10 million light years (theory)
Would i be able to travel faster than the speed of light in one step
Does that mean that the limitation of the speed of light is effected by scale?

Visualization of Einstein's special relativity

what if our ruler for measuring the speed of light was wrong?
what if there is a lensing effect from the different density areas around the helio sphere?
what if we could travel faster than the speed of light if we can negate the limits of scale size?
what if there is a collision of different frequencies that vibrate or compress/expand atoms at the centre of the sun ?
what would happen to distance calculations if light was shown to be relative to the environment of the observer and reacted very differently when in a non gravitational environment ?
what if this lensing effect was only visable from the outside looking in from the perspective of space looking in?
This is a thought experiment i was having with some friends
And i share it with ATS with the knowledge that i may get a hard time having an opinion on these subjects but that alone is not enough of a reason to not share this for all to dissect and inspect
And come to individual conclusions
XPLodER

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If i expanded the air gap in between the nucleus and its electron clouds in all the atoms of my body and grew to the size of 10 million light years (theory)
Would i be able to travel faster than the speed of light in one step?
Does that mean that the limitation of the speed of light is effected by scale?

I must admit I know very little about the subjects you have presented here, however, I know enough to say this part of your OP has blown my mind.

Thank you for that (I think)...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So what exactly is motion? I mean if the light is traveling then it is in motion. So i am curious what you think the motion of the light is?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
i have been thinking hard on the lensing effect of the three different densitys of space being
helio sphere
helio pause
helio sheath
and the different densitys of medium between these boundrys
i think that each boundry would act like a modulator to the incoming light particals
they would still be equal to one another but would express different values in different mediums
example

36 volts @ 1 Amp in the dense gas cloud out side the helio sheath
18 volts @2 Amps in the space between the helio sheath and the helio pause
9 volts @3 Amps in the space between the helio pause and the helio sphere

all still equal the same amount of Wats but are modulated to another expression at the boundrys between densities

could our calculation of distance between stars be incorrect because of the modulation of the frequencies we use light to calculate distance with the thought of an average density and speed of the frequencies we use but this may prove incorect and the densitys may not be constant or modulation at the boundrys may alter the distance calculations

xploder more to come

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i found a video on the ibex space data
it suggests a simpathetic ribbon of neutral particals is collecting electrons
at the helioshock boundry
enjoy

then there is the space ribbon video which shows its interaction

this is an unexpected interaction and requires investigation

xploder

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link