It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should the next major debate in The Congress be focused on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by Vincitori

" I swear do some people not read anything and just hijack a thread to blame the very person whose trying to fix this mess? "

And just HOW is the POTUS Trying to FIX this Mess Pray Tell ? He has Become The CAUSE of it by his Actions since he took office , and throught his Stubborn Progressiveism , is Destroying the US Economy in the process . If he were an Employee in my Business , I would of Fired his Sorry Hind Quarters a long time ago .
edit on 9-10-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I just read a piece about the SCOTUS addressing the issue of the Supreme Scam Artist in Chief soon, and that is pretty darn important. I would also put in the counterfeiting of TRILLIONS of dollars by the banksters via 'marginal banking' aka 'marginal counterfeiting', and the bribery of ALL Federal politicians using the PACs. Another coequal issue is the modus operendi of the CIA in the assassination of JFK, OK City Bombing, and the WTC/911 attacks. The criminal conduct of 'our' govt in contempt of our laws is a pretty big issue I think.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The Congress shouldn't not have touched any other issue until the loss of our jobs & manufacturing were returned to at least 50% of level pre-meltdown. Without an income, forget resolving mortgage default, forget healthcare, forget people having food to eat (foodstamps aren't free!), forget revenue coming in.
PRIORITIES over pipedreams.

Obviously, my answer is JOBS.
(Way to make the point, folks, about special interests)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by Vincitori

" I swear do some people not read anything and just hijack a thread to blame the very person whose trying to fix this mess? "

And just HOW is the POTUS Trying to FIX this Mess Pray Tell ? He has Become The CAUSE of it by his Actions since he took office , and throught his Stubborn Progressiveism , is Destroying the US Economy in the process . If he were an Employee in my Business , I would of Fired his Sorry Hind Quarters a long time ago .
edit on 9-10-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

Simply put those multi trillion dollar lobbying firms are solely and exclusively at fault as the Govt is now working for the people and when Govt works for the people those with money can't stand it.

The economy was destroyed long before Obama was even a glimpse on anyone's radar. Reganomics is a joke and failure, Clinton allowed for the deregulation of the market, 43 bankrupted the nation more then any other President before him so before you try to put everything on Obama look at the last 30 or so years and you will see that the foundation that created this entire mess was started under a GOP's watch. Under the new GOP Dictatorship the nation has fallen on just about every list -
Top Earners, Top Innovators, Top Technology.

The money lobbyists groups have hijacked this nation and they've got their claws sunk into the chest and when the Govt dont do what they want the talons get sunk in a little more to crack another rib forcing Govt to bleed a little bit more.

Yet again since people here will use this to attack Obama this IS NOT THE OPPOURTUNITY TO ATTACK POTUS OR THE GOVT.

The entire GOP plan in a nutshell :

1. Continue and guarantee that the top 10% of earners don't have to contribute a thing to the economy.
2. Continually allow the banks to do whatever the flip they want and to blindly give them another multi trillion dollar bailout package whenever they get a bug up their tail.
3. Continually send our jobs oversees which will double and triple the unemployment rates.
4. Engage us in an armed conflict with Iran and North Korea while keeping the Wars Over Energy going.
5. Deny people the basic right to essential services like Medicaid, Social Security and cancel all social programs effectively leaving those like me who are unable to hold down a 40 hour 5 day a week job to fend for ourselves!
6. Allow time and time again the poisoning of our food and water supply while protecting the companies that are harming us.
7. Kill off the electric and non petrolchemical powered transportation.
8. Allow for more foriegn influence into our process domestically (law passages, elections)
9. Kill off any non white people!
10. Kill our chance to compete on the world's stage while cutting public school education while leaving the private schools alone.
11. Turn this "War On Terrorism" into a "Holy War" between Islam-Muslim and Christian-Hebrew!
12. Allow time and time again your health insurance company the control to deny you and your family any treatment they want. < These are the real "Death Panels" a bunch of insurance company employees sitting around dictating who gets what coverage.
13. Do nothing about this immigrant issue so the multi trillion dollar lobbyists firms can contunally exploit them for cheap and dirt cheap labour all the while not demanding that any of it remains stateside all while evading the Federal Income Tax laws,
14. Allow you to lose your job and home for whatever reason your employer and lender dictates and not have the populous the right to challenge any claim.
edit on 10-10-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: Added info, if anything violates any rule I apologize beforehand! D1

top topics

<< 1   >>

join