It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how Israel controls your media EVERYONE Should see this!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

As always, your posts are great ET! Thanks for the replies.

I agree, both sides should stop fighting, and learn to co-exist. With the continuance of positive PR the USA/Israel relationship will continue and so will the useless fighting.

EDIT: Forgot to say Thanks!

edit on 10/3/2010 by ugie1028 because: add thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Israel can't even control a small strip of land. Israel doesn't control the USA media. This is sad that racism and anti-semitism is on the rise again. I thought we evolved from that retardation of thinking?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
Israel can't even control a small strip of land. Israel doesn't control the USA media. This is sad that racism and anti-semitism is on the rise again. I thought we evolved from that retardation of thinking?

Where in this thread does it support anti-semitism, or racism?

Maybe you should re-read the thread, watch the video again. I think your confused about something, or do not understand what is being claimed.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I believe most of us here, on ATS, know how Zionists control the media.

What I find disgusting is my friends in Israel who still consider themselves, and all Jews, as powerless, so downtroddened they are just happy to be alive, because of those terrible Arabs who attack them.

Look at us, one said to me, we live in a ghetto. Huh?

The ghetto, I think, is in Gaza.

To be surrounded by horrible enemies, but to live in relative security, in the ME, is a pretty cool sort of situation.

So if your life is so horrible here, why don't you just leave? You tell me how intelligent Jews are, and if they can survive in the ME, then they can survive anything, then why don't you leave and live somewhere else more friendly?

Because this is my state. What? You were born in England?

Oh, well, this land is Jewish land. It was nothing but a poor land and was a colony of England, and England gave it to us.

Um, okay......

You don't think the people that lived here before you have a claim to it? Oh, no. They abandoned it.

Why did they do that? Because they didn't want democracy!

Do you believe in God? No, that's silly! There is no God and we on this earth are just a sort of something that just occured.

Okay, so, where did your people come from? Not saying anything about a god, but, where did your people come from and why do they deserve to own this land?

Because of Abraham! He moved here and he claimed the land!

So you admit your people weren't the first ones here?

No, no, no. We were the first ones to settle it and control it.

Okay, you settled it and controlled it, and then you unassed it when times got tough and moved to Egypt?

No, no. We were sold into slavery.

Bah!

Zionists, whether they believe in the God of Abraham or not, believe they own the lands. Even those who are Jewish and don't believe in God, believe they own the land, based upon the ancient stories, which have been attributed to be words from God!

If you were an indigenous people, being conquered by another peoples, even if those invaders didn't believe in God, yet followed old timey religious crap that was supposed to be the word of God, would you not be pissed off?

Even the ignorant Jewish people in Israel believe this crap! The ones I know, most of them, have given up the relgion of Jew. Hoping this will make a difference. It doesn't.Because they are still Jews!

The implications of this are truly interesting. Deny God and you're f*&ed. Be a Jew and you are F*&^ed!

Hmmm.........how about just getting along with everyone? That doesn't work. Even the Jews that I know in Israel argue among themselves. No, not for peaceful solutions. No! You're a disgusting Polish Jew! No! You're a freaking Russian Jew! Oh, you are an English Jew!

You're not a real Jew!!

Heh.............Yep, the media does this.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I hear references to 1939 and the millions corraled and killed, the entire religion and its people labeled, marked and vilified again?
Seems this trip through though it's not the jews being pointed at and singled out,
It's those scary muslim arabs hiding behind corners, terrorists disguised as your neighbors and friends, who must be feared and watched and wiped from the earth.

ZIONISM is not exclusive to jews,christians, anyone!
www.jewsnotzionists.org...

The media is owned by its controllers, has been for decades.
There isnt a clean honest nonbiased MSM message being delivered.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This is just one reason why I've stopped watching msm, and why I've started researching into current events of my own accord. There's too much bias in the msm and not enough fairness for people to make their own honest desicions about what to believe. Just another point for the wrongs in the world today. Hopefully by exposing this farce for what it is, more people will begin to realize the state of hypnosis they've been victim to.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I thought more people would be over this thread.

not interesting enough for you guys?

The whole thing with Sanchez is another example of how media is manipulated and controlled.

Link: ATS links: CNN fires Sanchez

They would if they were not so pitifully PC.
We like our news scrubbed squeaky clean before it lands on American TV.
Getting so you can't tell the good guys from the bad anymore.

Are there any good guys even left?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
What is really suprising here is that it seem to be a suprise at all....this has been going on since the inception of Tv...man almost every movie that is out there...the news broadcasters...the whole MSM has been Zionist manipulated....and don't go placing this in the hands of Israel.....IT is a ZIONIST thing....the true terrorists of this planet...the fist reply after the OP is the one that is stating the whole operstion perfectly...It has been leading upto this deception for many years so that prophecy will be fullfilled.
The game is working like this....the world will be plunged into a massive world war soon...then the Dark prince will annouce themselves to the world.....only he will announce himself as the saviour of mankind....there will be a "off Planet force" to contend with.....They will come just as the anti christ has proclaimed his victory and low and behold the saviours of the planet....And the setting up of the false god rulers of the world..but don't worry the people of Earth will see past this....and that is what the ELite zionists are hoping doesn't happened as that is the part of prophecy that they think will fail cause they have control....
But hey you can't just have the part of prophecy that suits their needs succeed now can you....cause the meek shall inherit the earth.
the sad part is that there will be a lot more unnecessary death and desolation which need not happen. but that will not take place unless a lot more people wake up to what the zionist game is.
so thanks for the thread cause every little bit helps.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
A video of the legendary Tony Benn on the BBC, showing Israel also tries to control the BBC.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Lets just see if this peaks anyones interests...and how few of the Elitle is actually needed to control the media

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Seven Count Em

WASHINGTON, GEORGE, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co. "They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

What famous people have said about Jews

Now If people want to use the old....Anti-semetic BS.....read further. IT is no longer an Anti semetic issue this is now about Anti Zionism.....if people are able to promote hatred for arabs through a great many false flag operations around the world....Dont let the Zionist spew their Anti-semetic rubbish as jews are not the only ones who have suffered in this world.

As it does stand right now the Zionists do control what Americans see....and that is also why much of the world is looking down on the actions of Americans...IT is not cause of America...it is because of how the Zionists are presenting America to the world...and the world NEEDS the American public to become aware before we all suffer greatly at the hands of the Zionist Elite.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
At last!!!!! someone telling the truth, your thread is great!!!
they control the media worldwide... (most of them)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

No words of hate....
Just hateful intentions.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

A debate includes both sides...
Not one side taking the voice of another.

A one way street leads nowhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jean59
reply to post by kyred

A debate includes both sides...
Not one side taking the voice of another.

A one way street leads nowhere.

Since 2001 it's been about 30 fatalities from these rockets fired into Israel. The amount of Palestinians killed because of the occupation is much more then that. Much, much more.

edit on 3-10-2010 by nidstav because: mis-clicked and had to re-edit

edit on 3-10-2010 by nidstav because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"The brainwashed do not know they are being brainwashed" - The Plasmatics

Do I really need to expound?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

And I didn't even touch upon their influence on our banks and lobbying

END ISRAEL LOBBY’S PERVASIVE AND DAMAGING INFLUENCE IN US POLITICS
Source and article here: www.veteranstoday.com...

There are a few more of these videos if anyone is interested here: www.youtube.com...

This video is real interesting.

edit on 3-10-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
OK First people need to learn the meaning of those Tag words Hebrew, Jew, Zionist, Orthodox Jew , Rothschild's Semite Anti Semite Palestinian (history) Talmud

as i Search a few Years back about the Background of Jewish Religion & Law & History
through the Internet & from Books

One book that has gotten me by surprise is as Just about Every nation throughout History
had the Jews Prosecuted because their Faith and Talmud Issues

The Illustrated Atlas of Jewish Civilization 4000 year of history
BY Josephine Bacon & Martin Gilbert,, In which i have

Gilbert describes himself as a proud practising Jew and a Zionist

en.wikipedia.org...

The Book I have is on Amazon.com
www.amazon.com...

Well if anyone has Seen the Debates of what was Originally Claimed to be, written in the Talmud
about Gentiles ! as i said before it looked like that Hitler Studied the Talmud and the Gentile Treatment
and Used it Against them ... if there was not a a single Shred of truth of the Treatment of Gentiles (non Jews)
Then why the Banning to Book Burning of the Talmud ? through out Jewish History ?

Jewish Virtual Library Half Admittance of the Treatment Genitals and Discrimination and the Atempt to Spin
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Why was the Zionist Group was formed ? To Prevent Prosecution ? or a Global Dominance Organization ?

Another Website that is Know for US - Israel Relations
Funded and Operated by Jews is!

The Jewish Virtual Library Website

what is more shocking as it even Shows what 50 State's from what Companies are Contributing, Exporting & Pumping Fund's to the Israel State! and the Contributing of Israel for the States ?

I will give you a little taste of the First State that's on top of the list! of what Israel is helping out with
ALABAMA (link Below)
Alabama Stats with ISRAEL

Exports to Israel in 2008: $62,126,421
Percentage change from 2007: 8.59
Israel's rank as trade partner: 34
Total exports since 1991: $644,349,643
Military Contracts with Israel in 2006 Using Foreign Military Financing: $82,812,424
Jewish Population in 2001: 9,000
Jewish Percentage of Total Population:

Talk about Fishy !!!! this has really gives me the chills !

Alabama Firms Profit From Business With Israel

Troy-based Lockheed-Martin is collaborating with Rafael Military Industries to manufacture the Israeli-designed Popeye missiles. Rafael now seeks to serve as a subcontractor for Lockheed-Martin, who in mid-April won a $2 billion contract to manufacture American-designed JASSM cruise missiles for the American military.

One good way to break into the Israeli market is through a joint venture with an Israeli company. Funding for such projects is available from the Binational Industrial Research and Development Foundation (BIRD). The United States and Israel established BIRD in 1977 to fund joint U.S.-Israeli teams in the development and subsequent commercialization of innovative, nondefense technological products from which both the Israeli and American company can expect to derive benefits commensurate with the investments and risks. Most grant recipients are small businesses involved with software, instrumentation, communications, medical devices and semiconductors. Since its inception, BIRD has funded more than 740 joint high-tech R&D projects through conditional grants totaling more than $210 million. Products developed from these ventures have generated sales of $5 billion, tax revenues of more than $700 million in both countries and created an estimated 20,000 American jobs. Up until now, no Alabama companies have taken advantage of the opportunity to reduce the risk of new ventures and tap into the deep pool of Israeli talent through the BIRD program.

This Sound Literately Sounds Fishy to ME !

Agriculture Benefits

Genetically improved farmed fish, advanced technology in cotton crops, and lean chickens are just a few examples of the joint research projects conducted by Alabama and Israeli scientists under the auspices of the Binational Agricultural Research and Development Fund.

Some of it Sound Good until you find out that Company's are Owned controlled by Israel or with a Partnership and making the American Jobs from state to State AND with the help of Israel playing God with Our Food! in Alabama Fish and Chicks ! and that just One out of the 50 States

Mods I know about the Quote Rule but im trying to Show some examples of this Site with One of the States
from this Jewish Virtual Library

U.S.-Israel Relations

USA State & Israel Relations Index

There alot of Business going on from each state for a Small Country Called Israel

My State

NewYork
Stats
Exports to Israel in 2008: $5,724,394,376
Percentage change from 2007: 17.82
Israel's rank as trade partner: 3
Total exports since 1991: $43,970,234,757
Military Contracts with Israel in 2006 Using Foreign Military Financing: $151,083,792
Jewish Population in 2001: 1,657,000
Jewish Percentage of Total Population: 8.7

California
Stats
Exports to Israel in 2008: $1,773,540,626
Percentage change from 2007: 1.85
Israel's rank as trade partner: 21
Total exports since 1991: $16,077,040,829
Military Contracts with Israel in 2006 Using Foreign Military Financing: $137,247,762
Jewish Population in 2001: 999,000
Jewish Percentage of Total Population: 2.9

Some Good Some Bad well Ats what do you think ?

NO im not a ANTI SEMITE as not Every Jew Agrees.. as Some claim to be Atheist because of it

Well Half the World Believes in the Hebrew Bible & Scriptures of Abraham(Jews Christian's Muslims) & and his Ancestral descendants the Sons of Noah and their wives WHO EVER THEY MAY BE! in which is Everyone that is considered Human on the Planet .... Right ? So everyone is Hebrew from Seth & Cain well that if the Bible is correct! So the Wife's of Noah and his Sons must of been African , Oriental & Indian etc.. Also Opps forgot Silly me every Habitable Continent has the Legends of the Deluge but .. in Different Versions

Abraham's Legacy
www.abrahams-legacy.ca...

edit on 3-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: Spelling wrong placements

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The internet is a small gift that is allowing the truth to be peaced (incorrect spelling intentional) together. Those who are lobbying for its restrictions are called Jews. Google is an enemy of the Jews as it does not discriminate.

Start typing "Israel" into google news each morning. You will notice the dozens of completely new "Jewish" media websites that push or rather balance their agenda.

It was roughly 2006 when I worked with a Muslim woman whom convinced me to spend 1 year observing the media through the Palestinian's eye's, that is to note the huge variance in reporting for each life - Jew or Palestinian. I kept my promise for a whole year and i'm all the wiser for it.

Wake up mighty US, you have been the beacon for so many of us for so long. Don't let that light fade fighting for the 0.1% and their interests. I believe the US is better than that!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nidstav
Since 2001 it's been about 30 fatalities from these rockets fired into Israel. The amount of Palestinians killed because of the occupation is much more then that. Much, much more.

I have a total of 6 deaths from rockets fired into Israel since 2001, 1 was following car crash and 3 were 'heart' related from the shock of a loud bang!

I dare say their (Israeli) actuaries are somewhat better than the 'others'. Acuaries are professionals that play with numbers btw people.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
to add this from my previous post

Congress Approves FY2010 Aid to Israel (December 20, 2009)

On December 20, 2009, the Senate passed the annual foreign aid bill for fiscal year 2010, which includes $2.22 billion in security assistance to Israel. The aid, approved the week prior by the House of Representatives, was included in a larger spending bill funding major parts of the federal government. The legislation has been sent to President Obama for his signature. The aid, when combined with $555 million approved in an earlier bill, brings the total amount of aid to Israel in fiscal year 2010 to $2.775 billion - a $225 million increase from last year. Congress has now fully funded the second year of the 10-year U.S.-Israel Memorandum of Understanding signed by the United States and Israel in 2007 to gradually increase U.S. security assistance to the Jewish state in order to meet increasing threats.

For Security Assistance ! ? What ? as the United States is in The Struggle from the
Down fall of a Near Recession

Who is Funding Palestine ? Do they really need the Funding Aid Assistance ?

Well Israel Reminds me of Orange Surrounded by Apples from Some Reason

Is it just me or is Israel treatment to the Palestine People Muslim and Christians
is Like what the Nazi did to them(Jews) over 65 years ago ?
Is it any wonder why that the PLO & IRA are Close ?
as Northern Ireland is having the Same Problem

Yeah forgot about IRAN Just Slipped my mind ! LOL

yeah as America & UN made Israel what it is as Soviet Union (Russia) China made North Korea what it is
if you know the Meaning Speaking out loud with a big Brother or Mother beside

edit on 3-10-2010 by Wolfenz because: Iran

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join