It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how Israel controls your media EVERYONE Should see this!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

There is a difference between gaming the media and having absolute control of the media. International law and the the Israeli snubbing of that law speaks volumes about the impotence that the U.S suffers under the Jewish lobby.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Don't forget mega-super-church pastors like John Hagee, Cornerstone Church Inc. San Antonio, TX. Not too far from me as the crow flies.

He has a big influence on thousands in this area, and world-wide through his "incorporated" satellite ministries (i.e. via satellite).

Conservative "Christians" have been convinced by him that if we don't do whatever Israel says, and take their word that they always do right, that the US will be destroyed.

I am not linking sources right now, it's easy to google him. But I sat in his church (much smaller then) 25 yrs ago and saw him for what he was. I'll leave you all to decide that.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Jews only care about Jews
Israel only cares about Israel
The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to be used by them

Get it yet People ?!!?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I don't know.

The problem is enough of us have not waken up to the fact the media is a mouthpiece for a select few that own the media.

What would really help is numbers.............if enough people woke up and started seriously boycotting, protesting and becoming more politically active we might have a chance.

But, it's gotten to a point, I feel, like a boulder, once it starts rolling down a hill it's going to be very hard to stop.

Most people just swallow the mainstream media news as "reality". However, a lot of the people that post on ATS are at least researching and questioning so that is a good thing.

At our last family function, we started discussing how much we trust our government and much to my surprise some of our family has changed over from trusting to not trusting...........this is something as just a few years back, most of them were confidence in our government.

I find a lot of times, especially with older people and stubborn people that are proud, it's almost impossible to wake them up. They are either so set in their ways or too arrogant to come around and face the fact that they may have been wrong.

I woke up at around 40, so there is hope. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink.

The American Government has been cozy bedfellows with Israel for a long time.

An additional thing to consider is that if everything is going good in your life, ie: You earn a decent buck, have a nice house, good relationship with your significant other and life generally rolls along pretty smooth for you......it is normal not to question or delve into things too deeply. Why should you?

It is when a person has a lot of problems thrown at them that they start to soul search. Man is at his best when he has insurmountable challenges thrown at him, because it is at this point that one must learn to think outside the mainstream box we have been corralled into.

According to this source: infidelkafirwatch.wordpress.com...

Auchan
Biotherm
Banana Republic
Buitoni
Boss Hugo Boss
Calvin Klein
Bl
Coca-Cola
Danone
Clinique
DIM
GAP

Disney DonnaKaran New York
Lamer
Helena Rubinstein
Jo Malone London
Just My Size
Lancome Paris
Giorgio
Armani
Lindex
JCPenney
Tckibo?
L'Oreal
Aramis
HEMA
Marks&Spencer
Kleenex
Maybelline
Maggi
Nestle
La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique
PRYCA
REDKEN 5th Ave NYC
Ralph Lauren
Playtex
Vichy Laboratoires
Selfridges& Co
Nestle Shreddies
Structure
KitKat
Tommy Hilfiger
Vittel
Victoria's Secret
Ambi-Pur
Johnson & Johnson
KIWI
BALI
Hanes (Well we might have to all go without underwear after this list)

Bryan
Lovable
Champion
Hillshire Farm
Sara Lee
Outer Banks
Kotex
Revlon
ball park
Jimmy Dean
Sanex
Maison Du Cafe
Huggies
Superior Coffee
River Island
Kimberly-Clark
nur die
The White Barn Candle Co.
MAST Industries, Inc.
The Home Depo
Villager's Hardware
Lerner NY
Pilao
Dr. Pepper
Fanta
Sprite
Schweppes
Sunkist
Fruitopia
Lilt
Kia.Ora Fruit Squashes
Time Magazine
NOKIA
IBM
SKY
20th Century Fox
apex Supply Company
National Geographic Channel
New York Post
The Sun

This list is according to that source and below this list explains each company's involvement with Israel.

Now I am just bringing information to the table............I have never been to Israel or Palestine.

Anyone out there who has been please feel free to chime in and give your opinion.

In the past I always thought Israel was "our friend" and "a nice country". One of my best girlfriends is Jewish.

I am not saying people are bad, it is the leaders of people that are messing with us and creating havoc. The few greedy rich. The common man wants nothing more than to have warm safe shelter, enough food, clothes and the necessities.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Have you ever read the garbage CAIR puts out? The arabs manipulate the press constantly. There is no story here.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3-10-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

There is plenty of truth behind this. The Israelis often instigate the whole situation yet media always portrays the Palestinians as starting issues. The Palestinians have the right to the Gaza Strip and the rest of Israel...The Jews left there for a reason and were absent from the area for a while, no one forced them out. America is ignorant if they support the Israelis, if someone made the decision to give lets say Texas to the Mexicans it definately would not fly. Our media is flipping bc the mexican cartels are killing americans in Mexico...just image if they were shooting rockets at us and killing our kids on our own turf. If anything we should be fighting against Israel, not with them.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

please enlighten me on how Arabs/Muslims influence American media/politics when we have evidence right here that Israel has the most influence on both?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

thanks for adding all of that info. Its amazing how they have all this influence but most people don't even notice it.

edit on 10/2/2010 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
And Al Jizerah and others are propaganda tools for other religions. Every headline in my country is aimed as anti-israel in it's thrust. How often do we get reports of the injuries and deaths from the rockets fired into Israel every day from Hamas? Never!

Get real mate their are two sides to this debate and I think you forget how recent it was that another 'media' surge helped in the extermination of 6,000,000+ people including gypsies and poles. Of course they look for support. If you wanted to survive you'd use every tool available, what do you suggest they do, curl up and die?

The only ones who complain about the Jews are those who hate them. There's not much difference between 1938 and 2010 except now they have their own land in spite of every attempt to get rid of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

not interesting enough for you guys?

What? Government controlling media? No offense, but its really not that interesting.

Why not create a thread about how peanut butter & jelly sandwiches go great with Doritos? At least then you'd have SOME people come in to argue that Funions are a much better combination.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow, do people not realize that anti semitism is bigotry. It is no better than the KKK. I really don't get it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Where is the anti-Semitism? There are no words of hate in this thread. Its questioning their influence on policies within the US.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

I don't see how calling out Israel for their undo influence on American culture or even calling Israel out on their crimes against humanity is bias. Check out this link www.youtube.com... then explain to me why I should not protest the support my country gives to Israel.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Rothschild and Seborga. That is all I have to say. But since I have to complete two lines of sentences, I will ask people to go back to their history books and see how the "state of Israel" was created in Palestine after WWII. Why didn't the gypsies get their own state in Romania? Go back and re-familiarize yourself with what happened back in the 20th Century. Even my uncles knew about this conundrum and they were hard core ranchers and farmers. Boy did I listen to some quite some intense conversations as a rug rat. I miss all eleven of them. RIP.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
The media neglected to report that Iraq probably removed it's wmd's prior to troops advancing that far into Baghdad.

link?

second

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
These are just old tactics of the same old tyrants that have been oppressing us since the dawn of mankind. I'm sick of this.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i wouldnt neccessarily say we should be suspicious of occasional media manipulation so much as we should be 100% aware of the fact that virtually all media is a highly processed, scrubbed and outright censored shadow of actual reality, with the obvious exception of ats of course. we only "know" what our tv sets and computer screens tell us. tptb know most citizens are going to equate News with Reality, you think theyre not using that blind trust to their utmost advantage in every which way possible? oh bet on it. when it comes to shaping public perception, these guys arent missing any tricks whatsoever. its literally down to a science.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

G.O.D.'s (Government Of Dollars) M.S.M. (Mind Systems Manipulators) and our tax dollars at work.

Both sides have been at war with eachother for generations, and have become genetically hardwired to not only promote their biologically perceived obligations, but have proven repeatedly that they will go to any and all lengths to pull in any and all support they can in order to have others fight their wars for them, no matter how far away they are from the land that has been disputed over for an undetermined amount of time, thousands of years, perhaps even longer.

Why am I, a resident of central Illinois, responsible for their actions and behaviors, and why am I paying for this?
America (G.O.D.) has already dug an economic hole to China (literally).

No offense to Israel or Palistine, but both of you have offended me, personally.

Keep up the great PR work

To bad we live in a world where people cannot imagine a world where the other side belongs or can call home.

All the space on Earth, and in the universe, and these people can't agree to let people have a home. How about no one be permitted to live in the "holey" land for just as long as they have been spilling blood for it? Say after a few thousand years we can permit people to move back to JerUSAlem.

-ET

Continued Public Relations Campaigns (PSYOPS)

Country Song Lyrics (Have You Forgotten?)
I hear people sayin'. We Don't need this war.
I say there's some things worth fightin' for.
What about our freedom, and this piece of ground?
We didn't get to keep 'em by backin' down.
They say we don't realize the mess we're gettin' in
Before you start preachin' let me ask you this my friend.

Chorus
Have you forgotten, how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten, when those towers fell
We had neighbors still inside goin through a livin hell
And you say we shouldn't worry bout Bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

You took all the footage off my T.V.
Said it's too disturbin for you and me
It'll just breed anger is what the experts say
If it was up to me I'd show it everyday
Some say this country just out lookin' for a fight
Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say right.

Chorus
Have you forgotten, how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten when those towers fell
We had neighbors still inside goin' through a livin' hell
And we vow to get the ones behind Bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

I've been there with the soldiers
Who've gone away to war
you can bet they remember just what they're fightin' for

Have you forgotten
All the people killed
Yes some went down like heroes
In that Pennsylvania field
Have you forgotten
About our Pentagon
All the loved ones that we lost
And those left to carry on
Don't you tell me not to worry 'bout Bin Laden

Have you forgotten?

Have you forgotten?

Have you forgotten?!
Propaganda R' U.S. Country Song Lyrics

Thank you, this has been a public service message brought to you in part by those who promote the benefits and glorification of war.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add to PR campaign

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Great post - really informative on part of the problem with the relationship between Israel and U.S.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Stars X 9 & 1 Flag, btw

not your typical ovis aries,

ET

edit on 3-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add signature

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join