It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden concerned about climate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud
reply to post by EnlightenUp

no please share! im curious

To the extent that is wise.

SILENTIUM EST AUREUM - "Silence is golden"

NEMO PERVENIT QUI NON LEGITIME CERTAVERIT - "No one attains who unlawfully contends"

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is a very interesting development. So, here's my theory - it's a conspiracy theory website ain't it?

So, Bin Laden is a CIA stooge/ creation. He's touting climate change propaganda like the other elites. The important thing to realize about this tape is that unless you're living in the Arab world, this tape isn't meant for you - it's meant for the Arab world. To my mind, Bin Laden is being groomed to take control of the Arab world (at the proper time!). He rails against the west and he's a proven "warrior" fighting the good fight. He has the respect and admiration of the people! What better way for the CIA to control the Arab world when the NWO is formed!

I believe a similar process is at work here in the US with Ron Paul. After Obama is removed from office due to the "Obama was not born in the US" storyline, VP Biden (and all of Obama's cabinet) would be disqualified due to this constitutional crisis. The next in line would be the Speaker of the House, currently Pelosi, but I believe that after the Nov. elections, the Republicans are scheduled to win and will appoint Ron Paul as Speaker. Ron Paul as president would keep a lid on the armed segment of the population (Rand Paul running in Kentucky - number 1 state with per capita gun ownership) while the US is in martial law and constitutional crisis. (My opinion is that this occurs in July 2012- Long story. www.abovetopsecret.com... ) Ron Paul takes us into the NWO by calling for a new constitutional convention to dissolve old one, and the new one will conform to NWO dictates with illusion of democracy - voting machines totally hackable.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Hmm.
I wonder why they want to discredit global warming with this OBL tape.

Because legislation that might curb the major polluters will harm their bottom line. So they malign climate science in every way the can, including this one.

Big Business makes the rules, not the People.

<< 1   >>

join