It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden concerned about climate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Osama bin Laden has made the environment the theme of his latest recording

OSAMA bin Laden believes climate change is more damaging than war.

An audio recording attributed to the al-Qaeda leader and broadcast on the internet yesterday expresses concern about the devastating floods in Pakistan and calls on Muslims to provide relief for the victims.

"The number of victims caused by climate change is very big... bigger than the victims of wars," says the recording.

If genuine, the recording would be Bin Laden's first since March 25.

It was not clear when the tape was made, but Bin Laden congratulated Muslims on the holy fasting month of Ramadan which ended September 10.

Source: www.news.com.au...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review This Link
Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on Sat Oct 2 2010 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is more likely a recording made by the CIA, notorious for making fake OBL videos about their puppet terrorist organization Al-CIA-da.

I do not believe everything I hear at face value. Do you?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
im sorry but this does not seem to click at all. funny how its "audio" and not a video as what is the norm for terrorist broadcasts. meaning it can be manipulated alot easier because you really dont know who is speaking.
also, ive heard a few things that point to osama bin laden actually being murdered. theres a video on youtube of some government woman accidently declaring that he was murdered and she died a week after. try to fnd it, i will post it here if i do

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hasn't he been dead for over 9 years now?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

This is more likely a recording made by the CIA, notorious for making fake OBL videos about their puppet terrorist organization Al-CIA-da. I do not believe everything I hear at face value. Do you?

yeah i agree with you there
unfourtunately you cant believe anything at face value these days. You need to look in between the lines.

but then you need to think what do they gain out of this recording? i dont know what they get out of osama going on about global warming... something to do with carbon taxes?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

benashir buhutto was the woman she said omar sheik killed him shortly after 911 and was assasinated the day after................gotta keep he war on terror going

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
what is the world coming too?
i honestly believe the CIA were in with osama, apparently they lent him millions of dollars and trained him and cra.p

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't believe it. 'If genuine' it says. Of course, it's a possible story, but what's this business with him sending audio tapes?
There could be a million 'Osama Binladen's out there, making tapes.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thats actually a very good point. it wouldnt suprise me if that was the case.
I still dont understand why they would make "him" talk about climate change though.
maybe so we keep on using our electrical appliances as normal as we are obviously not going to take in what a "terrorist" says, so when they hit us with this carbon tax it hits us hard? maybe some form of reverse psychology.
Just a suggestion though. i honestly have no clue

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud
I still dont understand why they would make "him" talk about climate change though.

There's the 10:10 video with exploding kids that has a couple threads here. Some major monster is afoot all of a sudden.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceUk
I don't believe it. 'If genuine' it says. Of course, it's a possible story, but what's this business with him sending audio tapes?
There could be a million 'Osama Binladen's out there, making tapes.

And any Osama bin Laden impostor would be a CIA employee.

Why do they create fake backgrounds in video recordings? They film them in studios!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is farcical. Thhis is by far the most stupidly obvious evidence that bin laden is only a voice for TPTB. Pity the folk stupid enough to buy it

The responses here are heartening though, and another poster noted the timing of the 10:10 monstrosity. When you consider that 99% of the global warming argument is rubbish to begin with, then you ponder the violence with which it's being imparted to us, well it creates a lot of very unpleasant questions.

We're already paying "green tax" on new cars. Here it's little more than another taxpayer raping session by the govt, but when someone can explain to me how a new car every 5 years for everyone is friendly in any way, much less environmentally, well then maybe i'll have reason to change my mind.

I'm really more worried about the us military than co2, but now we have greenshirts to worry about too

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

There's the 10:10 video with exploding kids that has a couple threads here. Some major monster is afoot all of a sudden.

yeah i saw that, the climate change hoax is definately going to be a big issue in future years.
but why do they want us to conform to climate change?
what do they get out of us by using scare tactics about climate change?
were missing a peice of the puzzle ( i think..)
forgive any typos. veery tired

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hmm.
I wonder why they want to discredit global warming with this OBL tape.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Thats what i was thinking. As i said before, maybe its so we dont take "climate change" seriously and use our appliances, only to rain down on us with this carbon tax?
who knows

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud
reply to post by hippomchippo

Thats what i was thinking. As i said before, maybe its so we dont take "climate change" seriously and use our appliances, only to rain down on us with this carbon tax?
who knows

The carbon tax is a massive scam.
Climate change itself on the other hand is very real, whether it's from us or not.
Personally, I'm thinking this tape might be sponsered by some friends up at big oil.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
what a great way to malign climate science by associating it with Osama bin Laden!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The carbon tax is a massive scam. Climate change itself on the other hand is very real, whether it's from us or not. Personally, I'm thinking this tape might be sponsered by some friends up at big oil.

You think so? Ive always thought Global Warming and Climate Change were a scam, but maybe the climate is changing, but not because of global warming?
The earth heats down and cools down naturally which is why we have ice ages and the like, so that kind of rules out global warming for me.
but Climate Change? yeah actually maybe it really is happening. Ive heard of farmers in pakistan and other countries saying bees have declined because of climate reasons and there harvests havent been as good, as well as coming locust plagues in australia.
So, maybe they want us to believe it is "global warming" so we can pay taxes and play into there hands.
maybe they (elite) are making ways to bring this climate change upon us?
I've read about this new HAARP thing to change the weather, so if weather predictions become deadly accurate we know its upon us :L
Just another means of self control i guess, because they must be using the climate to control food production. (just my assumption, i have no evidence, evidence would be lovely though!)
heres a link

HAARP
I've heard that the haiti earthquake was caused by it.. type it into google and see what comes up.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by littlecloud

I have those missing pieces but I feel dumb talking about them since it goes against the tide of assumptions in this message board. Silence is golden, as they say.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

no please share! im curious

top topics

<<   2 >>

join