It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the perps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I want to say that I have been the target of some type of campaign waged against me since 2008. I want to relate to you something that happened most recently. I will tell you that the source of this campaign is mostly directed at me via online although there have been a few instances where it may have taken place in the physical realm. But nonetheless, these odd things happen online. The first instance was a series of websites popping up that dealt specifically with a job I was to be selected for prior to being selected for it. This most recent action has happened between various other things that have happened but approximately two years after the first incident.

The night before I had prayed about God helping me to understand the things that have happened in my life. The next day some Jehovah’s witnesses visit my house, then later as I am on the internet a website pops up in my browser out of the blue and goes directly to God.com. The interesting part is I was not using my browser, I was using a FTP service to store some files to a server.

In the first instance that this sort of thing happened I was directed to a website about the Illuminati, and prior to that I was sent to a job board where I input my information. The next day I received a phone call about a lucrative position.

What do you believe is going on here? I have gone to my wits end to understand what is happening. I understand if this was cyber espionage but to go to the lengths this goes into boggles my mind. Why would any intelligence operation go to these lengths to harm a person that is not part of any company? I did not take the job nor do I ever plan to have a career in that field ever again. It seems I have become the target of something and all I want is some answers from the perpetrators or for it to stop happening, which it mostly has, but still it is troubling. Furthermore, they could have only known about the praying if they were listening to my cell phone. I do not know if the perps are from the US or elsewhere but certainly they have got my attention.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Please explain how you were directed I dont go anywhere on the internet without clicking a mouse first.
There may be some synchronicity involved here but im not sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I believe you need a pop-up blocker and possibly a tinfoil hat

Really though I think you are probably just placing random events together in your head to try and make sense of something that just is nothing more than random coincidences.
Happens to the best of us.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

Please explain how you were directed I dont go anywhere on the internet without clicking a mouse first.
There may be some synchronicity involved here but im not sure.

Yes, there was a lot of synchronicity. The websites popped up without me clicking on anything and it was not due to any viruses or anything. I ran a systems check to verify it was not a virus.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

God doesn't do the internet so if there was a disturbance it was probably demonic.
(second line)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Me thinks you are being a bit paranoid....

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
they could have only known about the praying if they were listening to my cell phone.

You phone God up to pray to him? Is it a free call, or does he have a 1-900 number?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

LightofLiberty

I have gone to my wits end

Well, that's the problem.....you have run out of wits.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

LightofLiberty

I have gone to my wits end

Well, that's the problem.....you have run out of wits.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

i hate when that happens.

paxil works well. i know.

www.drugs.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

edit on 2-10-2010 by fooks because: dbl post

top topics

join