It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Skeptical” Group CSI Comments on the Recent UFO-Nukes Connection Press Conference at the Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

Robert Hastings addresses the "propaganda served up by the 'debunkers'":

The Propaganda Push-Back Has Begun

The debunkers have begun their propaganda push-back, in response to my press conference at the National Press Club on Monday, during which six former USAF officers and one former enlisted man spoke about UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites. Skeptical Inquirer managing editor Benjamin Radford has just posted an article here, in which he tries his best to discredit the USAF witnesses' testimony.

Skeptical Inquirer is published by the group Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (CSI) which used to be the Committee for the Scientific Investigations of Claims of the Paranormal (CSICOP). As I discovered years ago, the organization has some rather interesting and largely-unpublicized connections with the US government's nuclear weapons program--although one will have to look really hard to find any information relating to that.

In response to Radford's post, I wrote:

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Frank Warren.....

I think he's over reacting.

I don't think there is anything wrong with rigorous examination of all that is being said about this "nukes UFO" topic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Soon they will ba saying this:

"Well of course there is life out there apart from us................................
.................................................but...................................................
................it's only some microbe or bacteria!"

It is the only stance they will cling to...until..well, we know when

Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Evenin' Maybe...maybe not,

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Frank Warren.....

I think he's over reacting.

I don't think there is anything wrong with rigorous examination of all that is being said about this "nukes UFO" topic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

There is absolutely "nothing wrong" with rigorous examination of anything connected to Ufology . . . but is that what Radford did in his piece?

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Frank Warren.....

There is absolutely "nothing wrong" with rigorous examination of anything connected to Ufology . . . but is that what Radford did in his piece?

No.....

Specifically, I found Radford's piece devoid of any useful review or commentary pertaining to the topic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join