It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Myatt Mingles With Gay Men Shock!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
David Myatt Police Snitch? David Myatt Animal Torturer?
NO! - Gay Men Now Keep It Tight With Myatt.

A confused looking David Myatt last week found himself amidst an enthusiastic throng of Gay Men.

See:

www.indymedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by darpaint5
David Myatt ...

I think the profane vulgarity (and homophobia) of the sick poster - darpaint - is evident for all of discernment to see in the linked to article.

As for Myatt himself, I think one of his recent poems is a more eloquent, and gentlemanly, reply, than any words of mine, expressing as it does the empathy of an artist.

One Moment, Moving

A slight breeze
To curl the waves, a little,
Where this now calmer Sea
Stretches
Below blue
And some annoying flies
Bite the hand that writes.

For it is warm
For end-September
Keeping Summer the way I keep
My loves, remembering:
Stretched and taut with such a slender filament
Connecting them to Life
As the fragile body hazing my horizon
Now so slendly hangs between dark Space
And the blue-green-brown
Of Earth.

I am only this, here -
One moment merging to another
For empathy overcomes:
No cold Thought to spoil by abstractions
The way the factory bolt despoils the lamb.
So much wasted so often
I have no measure to measure-out
The blame
For I am falling, fallen
Having failed myself so often:
No stories, text, to capture such a loss
Of both empathy and love.

For I am only this, here - Oystercatchers catching
Where sea greets sand
And the waning Moon still glows, a little,
As on that night

When the distant lighthouse pulsed in darkness
And the sea sounds under stars sent their calls
Down deep down into greeny-blackness
As if some unknown entity of the deeps
Was here, there,
Listening, waiting, lurking
Unprofaned still by the hubris
We mis-name Discovery.

For it is not right to give names
To some things

Now, I am this, here - where only stiffness
Numbness thirst hunger age
Remind one moment
To move

DW Myatt

Source - www.davidmyatt.ws...

But no doubt the stalker, darpaint - and others of his mundane ilk - will continue to project their own faults, weaknesses, phobias, lack of empathy, and obsessions, upon those that they stalk. For after all, given their own tawdry, barren lives, it probably makes them feel important to post their vulgar material on the Internet.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's interesting that this anonymous cyber-stalker who posts numerous diatribes about Myatt, and puts up dozens of anti-Myatt blogs, hasn't got the guts to post his stuff about Myatt on the Islamic Awakening forum at

forums.islamicawakening.com...

where Myatt is a a member and where Myatt's fellow Muslims can tell "daftpaint" the stalker what they think of him and his lies.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"Same little thug - different clothes - and still trying to get your kids blown up."

THEN:
".......two years ago, when you were head of the NSM, the NSM was calling for the creation of racial terror with bombs." David Myatt interviewed by the BBC's 'Panorama' programme. [1]

NOW:
"it is clear that martyrdom operations [suicide bombings] are justified and lawful" David Myatt calling for the creation of terror with bombs. [2]

The inneffectual 'He's Mad' smear tactics are pointless. The fact is that my claims are supported by hard evidence that David Myatt has lied about his non - involvement with Satanism. Go to:

www.indymedia.org...

and examine screenshots E, F, G, H, I, J and K. You will see Myatt co-authoring books with known Satanists, who engage in perverted Hitler worshiping ceremonies. The very thing which David Myatt has been repeatedly accused of, by journalists, authors and academics for decades.

Yet David Myatt makes public statements like this:

"trying to discredit me with their lying "black propaganda" about my non-existent involvement with satanism" [3].

Intelligent readers will say to themselves, 'if he's lied about this for thirty years, what else has he lied about?' These 'discrepancies' in Myatt's story, provide credibility to statements like this from an ex ONA member:

"Fact: MYATT IS A CHRONIC LIAR" [4].

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
"Same little thug - different clothes - and still trying to get your kids blown up."

The fatuous claim that anyone who complains about harassment from racist thugs must be mad, isn't born out by David Myatt's history of organizing this sort of violence. The 'Harold Hill' racist attacks on an Asian family, were carried out by David Myatt's 'Combat18'. Vandalism, animal cruelty and acid attacks, were all part of the hate-crimes devised by the Myatt controlled Combat18 [5]. Is it any wonder that decades later, other victims are still complaining about David Myatt?

For those who still doubt Myatt's control freak persona, it should be remembered that his proudest boast was that he lead a gang of skinheads in a 'paki-bashing' racial assault. He served yet another term in jail for this. So David Myatt is not the innocent sensitive man that he would have us believe, but is instead a dangerous manipulative thug.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

DAVID MYATT FAKE MUSLIM

www.indymedia.org...

David Myatt is not and never has been a Muslim. This is just a another phony persona created to assist Myatt in inciting violence, by exploiting gullible young people. Here is David Myatt endorsing the 'culling' of innocent people using suicide bombers:

"which view of mine is that such operations [suicide bombings] are legitimate" [2].

And here again:

"it is clear that martyrdom operations [suicide bombings] are justified and lawful" [6].

Same old thug - different clothes - and still trying to get your kids blown up.

[1] news.bbc.co.uk...

[2] Entry 14 on Wiki (en.wikipedia.org...)
Myatt, David. "Are Martyrdom Operations Lawful (According to Quran and Sunnah)?", retrieved May 1, 2006 from Abdul-Aziz ibn Myatt's website, now removed.

[3] www.aryan-nations.org/reichsfolk/notes1.html
Autobiographical Notes, David Myatt, Part One, Addendum II: Combat 18
[4] rigorousintuition.blogspot.com...

[5] www.nickryan.net...

[6] www.davidmyatt.info...

See original article and comments here:

www.indymedia.org...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Also see subsequent comment about the pedophile origins of a 'Pagan Church' connected to the 'Order of Nine Angles' here:

www.indymedia.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darpaint5

David Myatt is not and never has been a Muslim.

This is just your own untenable and biased person opinion, which you never ever dare post on the Islamic Awakening forum where Myatt is a member and where Myatt's Muslim friends can tell you what they think of your opinion.

Why have you never dared to voice this view of yours on the IA forum? Because you know your view will be exposed for the lie it is.

For Myatt is accepted as a Muslim by Muslims - and also by well known people such as Professor Robert S. Wistrich (one of the world's leading authorities on anti-Semitism) and by writers such as Martin Amis.

Furthermore, Myatt issued, over ten years ago, a copy of his Testimony of Faith in Islam, signed by two respectable Muslim witnesses from his local Mosque, and verified by the Islamic Foundation.

So, your claim is quite laughable - like the rest of your accusations.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
David Myatt certainly isn't in a position to lecture others on homophobia. Myatt's irrational hatred of everyone stems from his own distorted mindset:

"The same applies to hatred - it is also natural and necessary, and an essential part of being human." [1]

David Myatt is a confirmed homophobe - he has said as much:

"When I condemn homosexuality as decadent, I mean it." [2]

The trouble with Myatt is he hates everyone, including feminists.
In this triumph of paranoia over rationality, Mad Myatt combines his personal fears into one insane conspiracy theory:

"It is no coincidence that those at the forefront of the campaign for so-called "feminism" are Marxists and Jews.
Indeed, the whole "women's liberation movement" was the creation of Jews." [1]

The truth about David Myatt / 'Anton Long's' hatred of disabled women is available on the 'Anton Long - Sinister or Sad?' page of these blogs:

truthisgolden.wordpress.com...

davidmyattantonlong.freeblogit.com...

blackpresence.journalspace.com...

[1] web.archive.org...

[2] web.archive.org...

top topics

join