It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we became Grey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
They told us we couldn't get along if there were black and white races,
so they made us Grey,
They told us sex was evil and only caused sexism,
so they removed our genitals,
They told us emotions only led to violence,
so they made us emotionless,
They told us we eat too much,
so they made us short and skinny,
We nuked the sky,
so we moved underground,
We didn't need eyes,
so we got a black cover,
We were once like you,
but apart we grew

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ermm......are you alright?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
If we were to become "grey" I don't think you would be too far off. Here is my addition.

Due to our controlled life style, central heating in every building and even the streets we lost our need for hair, so over time we just stopped growing it.

Due to machines doing more and more of our manual labour and tedious tasks we were left with only maual inputting information in to a computer, so over time our fingers and toe lengths shrunk.

Having no threats to our species and spending most of our time sitting down led to the height of our species slowly decreasing, alongside a controlled diet due to food scarcity we soon capped out at 5ft tall.

Thanks to the advances of science we could create perfect newborn, to ensure there were no weak links left in our species they sterilized the planet so we couldn't reproduce naturally. Over a few generations they even learnt how to keep the reproduction organs from forming to save money on sterlization.

We slowling changed colour due to the amount of pollution/smog in our skies reducing the amount of light reaching us, along with the lightbulbs in every building across the planet. Lack of real sunlight didn't do wonders for our species, the artificial lights were not enough so our eyes slowly grew to compensate.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniToxic
If we were to become "grey" I don't think you would be too far off. Here is my addition.

Due to our controlled life style, central heating in every building and even the streets we lost our need for hair, so over time we just stopped growing it.

Due to machines doing more and more of our manual labour and tedious tasks we were left with only maual inputting information in to a computer, so over time our fingers and toe lengths shrunk.

Having no threats to our species and spending most of our time sitting down led to the height of our species slowly decreasing, alongside a controlled diet due to food scarcity we soon capped out at 5ft tall.

Thanks to the advances of science we could create perfect newborn, to ensure there were no weak links left in our species they sterilized the planet so we couldn't reproduce naturally. Over a few generations they even learnt how to keep the reproduction organs from forming to save money on sterlization.

We slowling changed colour due to the amount of pollution/smog in our skies reducing the amount of light reaching us, along with the lightbulbs in every building across the planet. Lack of real sunlight didn't do wonders for our species, the artificial lights were not enough so our eyes slowly grew to compensate.

very interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I bet grays could fix themselves up if they didn't got so much technology around them. Just using some gardening and expressing some artwork. It mite take some time but I bet you would change your evolution if you did that...Nature heals you, art feels your soul.

That is such a cruel story with that species...who did it? was it under influence of other negative species or you did that on your own?

edit on 1-10-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join