It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Face for an Old Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I am not a new member to ATS, so adopting me is not necessary. A few of you may know me from my previous account, NovusOrdoMundi, which has been banned upon my request.

For various reasons that are not important and that I do not care to address, I decided to make a new account. This is, as you could have probably imagined, that account.

This thread was made to simply inform those of you who were familiar with me under my previous account that I am still very much a part of this community and that I was not banished to the depths of hollow Earth by the wonderful shape-shifting reptilian individuals who reign over this website.

That is about all I care to say in this "new member" introduction thread at the moment. But for those of you who may have been wondering what the meaning of my name is, I will leave you with a hint: It is an anagram. Now that you know that, it should not be difficult to figure out.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Cointelpro? What's that?

Welcome back mang....

Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been re-decontaminated.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore
Cointelpro?

DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Yeah, see, not that difficult. I guess since I put it in all caps it made it a bit easier.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Cretin Loop?

Oh, it's been solved already

edit on 30-9-2010 by wigit because: SOLVED

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
After seeing some other introduction threads, and how they were written, I figure I will add a little more to mine. Not because I care what you people think, but because I'm bored.

Part of the reason I made a new account was because I felt I had established a bad reputation on my previous account. I established that bad reputation through my blunt honesty, sarcasm, and political incorrectness.

To be clear, I will remain honest, sarcastic, and politically incorrect. However, I will deliver it in a more responsible manner.

Under this new account, I hope to gain a more credible and prominent role and reputation on ATS. Yes it is just a web site, but I feel it is an important one due to the nature of the majority of the information that passes through it each day. I have a great wealth of information, theories, and opinions that I would like to share. Having the baggage of a poor and discredited name weighing me down does not give me the opportunity to share those things as well and as much as I would like to.

That is all I feel needed to be said. I look forward to blessing you all with my vast knowledge and greatness in the very near future and for many centuries to come.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome

top topics

join