It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times Square plotter 'planned second bomb attack'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Times Square plotter 'planned second bomb attack'

www.bbc.co.uk

A man convicted of an attempted bomb attack in New York's Times Square said he planned to detonate a second bomb two weeks later,

"I have been trying to join my brothers in jihad since 9/11 happened. I am planning to wage an attack inside America," Shahzad said in a 40-minute video released by prosecutors on Wednesday.

In the video, the 30-year-old fires a machine gun and says he has met members of the Pakistani Taliban and has decided "to raise an attack inside America".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
How is it that even when 'they' admit to these atrocities and also admit that there would've been/will be future attacks because of the genuine hatred 'they' have for us just because we are 'us', Do the governments & security agencies still just continue to assume that it is only SMALL minorities who are a threat :

This is just my opinion i know, but still.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, it does seem to be that the terrorists at hand are seeming to shy away from the whole 'suicide attack' now, which is actually even more worrying, due to the fact that they plan to carry out several attacks and keep on going without fear until caught,

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join