It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, NWO and The Last Days_WARNING!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
At the possible price of being struck down by a lightening bolt, I'll reject about all of your premise except for two major points: We are being beset upon by ETs, and the NWO is here and now.

Religion of any type need not apply except as a carry-over from either the ignorance of older days and/or the ETs possibly represented themselves as gods. I allow that last possibility because in the days of kings and before governments of much organization, little could be done by ETs wanting to "help" humans other than providing a set of ten rules, mostly social rules for pre-society masses of humans.

The NWO movement, at the merest glance, is a global plan to equalize all of humanity regardless under what government, culture or society people live within. Most all of us having the wonder use of electricity and clean water are being asking to give up some of our wealth for the over-whelming masses of those that lack these basic necessities.

We are being dragged kicking and screaming into this morass by governments that have been given no choice but to enforce the NWO objectives. As the old saying goes, "There will be Hell to pay."

Who came up with those objectives? Not individual countries, not even the UN. Yet they have appeared. even though no part of the world is that liberal with its wealth. The only rational explanation is that those orders for world harmony, peace and brotherly love for thy neighbor comes from those that have the power to make it so by simply telling us to make those changes or else as a world we are doomed in some fashion. Evidently, there is a time frame involved and that helps explain this mad rush by sophisticated governments to introduce these drastic changes in short order.

And what is that other old say, "May Heaven help us!" The ETs may make me religious yet because we are going to need all the help we can get to make it through these rapid changes forced upon us worldwide.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Well, the way I see it there's one serious flaw in that argument.

We are being asked to give up our wealth, yes...but not to help the poorer countries. That's just a cover story.
We only have to look at where the money is going to see what a lie that is. The money is going to the banksters and the corporations - the very same people who have kept 2/3 of the world in poverty for centuries.

The NWO is their creation its aim is to impose global feudalism. Whether they are the 'puppets' to some greater force is possible. I have no way of knowing that for sure. But I do not believe for a minute that this group of heinous criminals have had a change of heart and now want to distribute THEIR obscene wealth to the needy.

They want to strip the ordinary people of all of THEIR wealth, to fill their own filthy pockets even more. And then impose slavery on them - and they are succeeding.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To the OP, I hear what you are saying, and I have heard it before. In this current morass of mountains of conflicting information, most of the time I take it in and wait to see how things unfold.

But I have a real question. You say don't take the mark, which I agree with entirely, if that scenario does unfold, but given the description of the situation you envisage, how on earth can people choose - it seems that with the tremendous power you are describing there might only be one choice, take it or die.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yes there are rapid changes all around, including the Alien population. I do believe there will soon be a disclosure but only when the entities themselves decide. It is my belief the time is near where they want to be seen, no more hiding. I have a family member who has worked with them. It is not the government he fears Repercussion from but elsewhere. Get my drift. This is why no one talks. His opinion is quite different from mine though. He doesn’t buy in to the God idea. We do agree that they are bad though.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I agree about them causing global feudalism but I also think they are intentionally causing a global financial crisis to end in unison towards a NWO. It's all part of the grand plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
To the OP, I hear what you are saying, and I have heard it before. In this current morass of mountains of conflicting information, most of the time I take it in and wait to see how things unfold.

But I have a real question. You say don't take the mark, which I agree with entirely, if that scenario does unfold, but given the description of the situation you envisage, how on earth can people choose - it seems that with the tremendous power you are describing there might only be one choice, take it or die.

If you dont take it you have eternal life. If you take it you die in both sense of the word. I'd check out my survival thread in the event you are left here to choose. I'd run like hell to the mountains. I hope to go up in the rapture personally!.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

We are being asked to give up our wealth, yes...but not to help the poorer countries. That's just a cover story.
We only have to look at where the money is going to see what a lie that is. The money is going to the banksters and the corporations - the very same people who have kept 2/3 of the world in poverty for centuries.

The NWO is their creation its aim is to impose global feudalism. Whether they are the 'puppets' to some greater force is possible. I have no way of knowing that for sure. But I do not believe for a minute that this group of heinous criminals have had a change of heart and now want to distribute THEIR obscene wealth to the needy.

They want to strip the ordinary people of all of THEIR wealth, to fill their own filthy pockets even more. And then impose slavery on them - and they are succeeding.

You fail to understand human dynamics. When some one can make a dollar at the expense of another, they will break their neck trying. I never said money wasn't in charge anymore. It always has been and always will be.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

You fail to understand human dynamics. When some one can make a dollar at the expense of another, they will break their neck trying. I never said money wasn't in charge anymore. It always has been and always will be.

Of a certainty in this world, money is power!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I am bumping one of my old threads.
I think that it might help,I hope that
it does.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Why, whenever watching these vids that address the giants of ancient times, do we continually see the openly revealed as hoax photoshopped pics of giants in graves that were proven to be created for a photoshop art display?

There are real pics of giants mummies and skeletons but these vids annoyingly continue to sneak in well known fakes which only serves to bring the entire vids credibility into question for many people. Skeptics can invalidate the information in the entire vid on the basis of them presenting KNOWN hoax pics as real evidence when there is an abundance of REAL evidence and pics available.

(i'm highly annoyed at this continued crappola)

Real vs. Fake Ancient Giants

NatGeo Giants Hoax

edit on 30-9-2010 by Emptiness Dancing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Mhm that part about the ufo/deception reminds me of a part of 'the arrivals' series which also shows military blueprints of alien spacecraft.Interesting reading

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I am bumping one of my old threads.
I think that it might help,I hope that
it does.

Thank you for the thread. I read it and it seems we agree on much of this. Here is one of my old threads on The Christian Symposium going to the Roswell Fest. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Emptiness Dancing

Sorry if the giant vids were hoaxed. I only wanted to shed some light on Nephlium. I hope it doesnt take away from the main point. They have been recorded for centuries. To show a bit more credibility I want to mention a good book to read called The Nephilim Trilogy by Marzulli

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
Mhm that part about the ufo/deception reminds me of a part of 'the arrivals' series which also shows military blueprints of alien spacecraft.Interesting reading

Exactly! Both the UFO Deception, The Arrivals, The Black Awakening, The Disclosure Project, The Alien Project have the same factors involved. Not only a government cover-up but thrown in to a conspiracy nightmare to cast doubts on the validity. Any proof found is locked, sealed and discredited. They love to use military mind control, as well. This is a heavy subject!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Guy Malone put it well.

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refuse to love the truth and so be saved.

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion * so that they will believe the lie..."
Thessalonians 2:9-12 International version

We believe this powerful delusion to be the UFO phenomenon

Quite simply, angels have the power to shape-shift (just as abductees repeatedly report their captors have the ability to do). Angels appeared as human often in the Old Testament, and the New Testament tells us that we too may "entertain angels unaware"

Dueternomy 4:19
"And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them..." Duet 4:19 King James Version

God gives explicit instructions not to worship nor be led astray from Him by the hosts of heaven!

Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"

We see that the church is called to wage war not against deceived humanity when they disagree with us, but most directly against evil spiritual forces responsible for deceiving people. The word "powers" as used here, is the same Greek word found in 1 Peter 3:22, specifying "angels, authorities and powers" and as in Colossians 3:10, "...the principalities and powers in heavenly places."

2 Corinthians 11:14:15
"14) And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed* into an angel of light. 15) Therefore, it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

It's obvious this passage is saying that even Satan's workers (human or angelic!) pretend to be ministers of peace and goodwill. In the case of humans, this may not be intentional deception, but simply people who are deceived, deceiving others - ie, "the blind leading the blind."

www.alienstranger.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Alien disclosure project, whats that?
2nd

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Alien disclosure project, whats that?
2nd

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

he NWO movement, at the merest glance, is a global plan to equalize all of humanity regardless under what government, culture or society people live within. Most all of us having the wonder use of electricity and clean water are being asking to give up some of our wealth for the over-whelming masses of those that lack these basic necessities.

Gee, sounds kind like what Jesus would do, you know love your neighbour and all that?

OP: Even though I do not believe in your theory, and additionally do not believe we are being visited by aliens ( too far away..and WHY?!?) I respect your opinion and enjoyed ready the material.

Also..should there ever come when I am required to take some kind of mark...you can be darned sure I won't

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I'm glad to hear people say they will never take this mark. Many will decide to accept it if they get hungry enough. It will take an extreme knowledge of understanding to refuse it. Simply not wanting it wont be enough. More power to you!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Sherry Shriner promotes a satanic belief in superior and master races she's a false prophet. A wolf in sheeps clothing is what she is. Even if she mixes truth with her lies she still is on their side. She twists the truth to suite her agenda and sales. A true prophet of Yah would not try to make a profit so to speak. She promotes orgone crystals instead of the power of Yah, and constantly says aliens are around her even if she has orgone everywhere. She even once said the Maitreya star had crashed. NOPE!! All four of them are still there in the skies, and so are the smaller ships. I just noticed that that's all. She also says Paul was a false apostle, and while she understands their are extra biblical books that should be with the others, the other Scriptures defend his legitimacy as an apostle of Christ. He is an example of one who persecuted, and then changed his ways.

In this case he means a literal fig tree, and he's talking about the power of faith not evil fake Jews:

This is from her site. Don't listen to anything she says. She might have inside info because she's with them, but a ravenous wolf on the inside.

Jesus said, "Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done." Mountain is often symbolic of government or authority. The evil fig tree is the false Jews, the chosen people of Satan. He's telling us to rid the earth of the authority of the Edomites and certainly not to support it. But are we doing? Sending millions of dollars in financial aid and weapons to them yearly. Do you see the irony now? Do you see WHY judgment is coming to America? If the Edomites are the ones inhabiting Israel today and the ones who call themselves Jews and are not, who and where are the real Jews? Scattered. America IS Israel. We are the tribes of Israel scattered all over this country along with the other white nations. The Jews of old were not dark skinned people. Noah was platinum blonde with blue eyes, David was ruddy with red hair. Ruddy meaning he had flushed cheeks, he could blush. Dark skinned people don't blush, neither are they born with blonde or red hair. Esau is also described as ruddy and hairy. The Israelites back then were a white race. And who are the white races today? I'm not saying this to be racist I'm just telling you how it was and is. It was Noah's grandson Canaan (from Ham) who was the father of the darker skinned races, even the Arab races of today, Sheba and Dedan etc..were linked to Ham through his son Canaan. If you read in Ezekiel 37:12-14 & 23 the Jews are not in the land of Israel today, they will not being regathered into the land, and will not be until the Lord returns. So the whole façade of Israel returning to their land in the last days is not true. When the Lord returns He will regather His people from the ends of the earth to the land of Israel and not until then. So who are the ones there now? The imposters. Haven't you ever wondered why Yahweh hated Esau? Before he was even born? Why would the Lord make such a statement? Because there are many things that He hates and Esau was one of them (Mal. 1:3, Rom. 9:13). He hated the serpent seed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join