It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long-Lost Footage of Apollo 11 Mission Surfaces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Long-Lost Footage of Apollo 11 Mission Surfaces

news.discovery.com

* Long-lost footage of Neil Armstrong exiting the lunar module during the Apollo 11 mission has been found.
* The film depicts the first few minutes of Armstrong's descent which was recorded in Australia as NASA was still scrambling for a signal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
so they found the missing and dammaged footage lets see how long it takes moon landing debunkers to show up although i tried to play what i thought was the video and it didnt work on my computer i hope its just my connection but i figure if there gonna talk about the footage they should atleast link it hope it works for you guys

news.discovery.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Why has this been on YouTube for 2 years? Why is it making news now? This IS the same footage, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Why has this been on YouTube for 2 years? Why is it making news now? This IS the same footage, right?

NASA made every TV crew film a screen, instead of get a direct feed.

This is supposed to be part of the direct feed, and not the 2nd gen footage from a screen that was released and that we all know today.

What you posted seems to be a cleaned up version of the 2nd gen footage which was a screen being filmed.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

This is not directed to you but...............whatever!

I can't believe NASA or any other agency would misplace such a famous event such as the FIRST STEPS on the MOON!!!

This whole 'story' just reeks of suspicion and my bs meter is going off big time.

Now this is directed to you Jeanius, I don't see anything different between the 2-year old YouTube clip I found and the OP's video. But at this point, I really don't care. This is just rubbing me the wrong way (not you Jeaius
just the story) I wish I was more trusting....*sigh*

edit on 28-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

join