It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dog's Tribute to Michael Jackson's Moon Walk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is B'asia. She's three and a half. And goofy as she can be. She is the half-sister of my avatar dog. Enjoy her tribute to her favorite musician.

VIDEO

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
She looks like such a nice dog. She has such an intelligent face! Sometimes, I would much rather be around my dog than around most of the people I know!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

Yes, jdb, I am MUCH more comfortable around my dogs than most people. B'asia is very intelligent. She freaks us out sometimes.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What a beautiful dog!!!! I would love to hear more about her benevolent.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If your dog is a purist she is probably doing an interpretation of the original 1950's moonwalk of the dancer Bill Bailey

The moonwalk starts around the 46 second mark!

edit on 28-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thank you! I am ALWAYS willing to talk about my dogs.
B'asia is from a West German show line and has a long coat, which is considered a "fault" for show dogs in the US, but it's a quality I happen to love. Other countries show the long-coated GSD in the ring. She is brilliant. very high energy, quirky and very eager to please. I just adore her. Her brother, Jaia (in my avatar) also has a long coat.

Their father is Wotan V TeMar, SCHH3 IP3 FH2 Kkl 1. The abbreviations after his name stands for titles he's earned (below). He's a spectacular dog and the reason I chose these two puppies.

SCHH3 is the Master level of Schutzhund (protection training sport)
IP3 means International Masters Level Schutzhund
FH2 means Superior Tracking Qualification
Kkl 1 Breed Survey Class 1-the best breed survey classification given

Mine are companion dogs (I don't show them) but their intelligence and breeding make them a joy to live with!
A couple more pictures ...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

That was great! I do believe she is a purist.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All these doggies are making me want to buy a puppy... My flat is just to small though and I don't have a garden

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05425d265ec5.jpg[/atsimg]

Whaaaaaaa. so cute!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
LOL Those puppies are so cute and FAT!
Yes, I can't stand to look at pictures of puppies because it makes me want another. I have 4 dogs though and that's my limit.

These dogs do need a large area to exercise in, though. I live in the country and we go to the pasture twice a day for running.

Playing Frisbee is their favorite thing to do!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Have you ever thought of entering one of these dog Frisbee competitions? They look like fun!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I've watched them, but never thought of entering one. It looks like fun, though.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
They are just gorgeous dogs!!!! I can see they bring you much love and joy. Pets are so amazing and no matter how down I feel, they are sure to bring a smile.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hi,

Loved the footage of your talented dog.

I wished I still had a dog, really miss the companionship that only a dog seems to be able to share from the 'pet world' (that was not a dig against cat owners or other, just a preference on my part).

I once had a cocker-poodle mix that could jump about 6 feet in the air to catch frisbee's and brought a smile to my face daily. Seeing the love and fun you have with your pet brought a smile back to my face, so I thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wingz

Thanks for the response. You're right. For us "dog people", there's nothing like the constant companionship of a dog. We have cats, too, but for me, there's nothing like a dog.

We have four dogs, and I don't like to leave them with anyone (a kennel or dogsitter) so my husband and I take separate vacations so the other one can stay with the dogs.
This year, I took Jaia (avatar) with me to Sedona and we had a GREAT time!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

Sometimes, I would much rather be around my dog than around most of the people I know!

Great post. Your dog PROVES the saying that a "dog is man(kind)'s best friend". Peace, my friend.

Flagged and starred.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

what a sweet-ass dog.

star and flag

new topics

top topics

join