It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, NM-Jerry Pippin Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

Well, the town is pretty small but it is so beautiful. While living there, I experienced weird things, not just ufo related, but also what I believe to be supernatural.. It is a reservation, and like I said before a small town, so everyone pretty much knows everyone. At the conference last year, people shared there personal stories and opinions on what is really going on in Dulce.

One of my personal experiences: Near Archuleta mesa, we (me & 3 other people) viewed one light, which looked like a huge carlight in the sky above the tree line. Next thing we know it dims out, than 2 more lights appear on the opposite mountain. It was a strange feeling. Almost like it knew we were there?? The light would fade than get brighter. Very strange, but intriguing at the same time...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've had similar experiences myself ,I ve come to the conclusion that if I can them they can see me

*smacks forehead* duh oh!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You lived in Dulce for 4 years?

I wonder if I know you?

I actually grew up in Dulce. I have a few of my own stories. Don't really know WHAT I saw, they were always just lights. Weird lights, but lights.

I'm a member of Jicarilla Apache Tribe. Graduated from High School there and love this underground stuff. I don't buy that it's UNDER dulce and I have a hard time even believing that it's there. Hell, I grew up there and I'm still not buying it. I've talked to Norio and emailed him back and forth a few times. I don't live there anymore (not a lot of job opportunities on a little rez), but I go back about once a year the time.

My parents and about 100 cousins (yes really) still live there.

I've got pictures of Dulce from the top of Dulce rock. Pictures and even video from archuleta. It's a mountain. That's all I've ever seen.

I've even got some pictures on snapmouse.com if anyone gets REALLY bored. Just thought I'd share and let people know that I've been there. This is what I think. Take from it what you will.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by snapmouse

Yes, Im pretty sure we dont know eachother though. I kinda kept to myself.. You might know some people that I know though

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

snapmouse
I have a question for you ,why do you think there are these stories ? Can you think of anyway this legend would have started in the face of nothing at all special going on?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

snapmouse
I have a question for you ,why do you think there are these stories ? Can you think of anyway this legend would have started in the face of nothing at all special going on?

This has always been a good topic amongst us. We've all got our stories. If someone from Dulce doesn't have a story it either means they're not old enough or they just don't want to tell you. I know this because we've ALL got at LEAST one story. We just shared it with each other. Nobody wrote a book or went to the papers. There was no reason NOT believe each other.

This all changed back when I was in High School. (Yup, I'm a graduate of Dulce High School.) A good friend of the family named Gabe Valdez, (I played at his house because he had 3 sons all at our school, know em well but I wont name drop em to prove that I am who I am), was the local state trooper. He lived in Dulce and did the cattle mutilation investigations.

Being a small town, this didn't take long to get out. Gabe never told ME anything because, well, why would he tell some kid about an ongoing investigation. It wasn't until later that more and more info leaked out. Gabe wasn't a conspiracy guy. Just a cop doing his job. Stand up guy.

There was a time before we got mtv to the rez that people would do what kids do. Drive around, hang out outside and watch the stars. There were weird lights sometimes. We told each other. I've seen black helicopters. Didn't think too much about since Kirtland AFB is about an hour or so away and Dulce is remote. Probably just training of some sort.

As the internet progressed, more and more of these stories came out. Most people there roll their eyes because they think the whole idea of an underground base under a mountain is preposterous. The apache are not the type who stay home and watch tv. We hunt, fish, look for horns and camp. Many hours are spent amongst those mountains and the woods.

And YOU PEOPLE (i'm kidding) come and tell us there's secret doors and bases under our feet. Psht. I actually enjoy the conspiracy behind it. But I find it all interesting and fascinating. Which is why I'm willing to answer all questions and share all my pictures. Anyone wants to hear my stories or the stories I've heard? I'll tell them.

I don't expect anyone to believe me. Doesn't really matter to me if anyone does. It's just my hometown. Not dissimilar from anyone else here.
edit on 11-10-2010 by snapmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'd like to hear your stories and that of anyone else who is willing to share.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
please, snapmouse please,tell me a story.I am dead serious when I say that if nothing is going on why oh why would there be this legend?? They don't just randomly appear in place without some strong event or something that gets the snowball rolling

I am also very very interested in what 'You People' kidding back, have to say about this area, tell us what you have experienced . This is a viewpoint missing in this story and I've been very anxious to get the Apache angle on the story. Thank you in advance

H

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Snapmouse, a couple of my friends back in Dulce say that there grandparents were told stories about some type of base there or weird happenings when THEY were young. Thats going pretty far back..Definately further than when all of this started in the 80's... What do you think?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Norio has just released a statement on his facebook page. Anthony Sanchez, who was to release a book on Dulce has mysteriously abandoned his up coming book, and his web page has been removed. There is more info on Mr. Hayakawas facebook page.

I am in shock, but I am not surprised. .
edit on 12-10-2010 by LaBella because: misinformed

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBella
Norio has just released a statement on his facebook page. Anthony Sanchez, who was to release a book on Dulce has mysteriously abandoned his up coming book, and his web page has been removed. There is more info on Mr. Hayakawas facebook page.

I am in shock, but I am not surprised. .
edit on 12-10-2010 by LaBella because: misinformed

OK- I guess it was a false alarm! Next time Im waiting at least 24 hours to make sure new info doesnt emerge. Sorry guys!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

La Bella you're killing me !
I was disappointed as all hell and now I'm just trying to recover
is snapmouse gonna finish what he /she started or what??

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Sorry.. I dont know what happened. Lastnight he was missing, this morning its a false alarm. I guess I jumped the gun a bit BUT he (Norio Hayakawa) did say something about him (Anthony Sanchez) not being well emotionally due to personal problems and may return to his work in a couple of days.

I dont want to post a link to his facebook because I dont want to infringe on any privacy rights, but he is fairly easy to find on there if anyones interested in reading about it for yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Anthony Sanchez has released an ebook version of his book!

www.ufohighway.com

top topics

<< 1   >>

join