It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands See UFO Live On British TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hoping that this one was missed
didn't see it in search, but then ATS search has not been my friend lately

Thousands See UFO Live On British TV Live Webcam A mysterious flying object was captured as breakfast news reader read the breakfast headlines on on Wednesday morning ... 07 Aug 2009 A webcam filming an area of the River Tyne recorded a streak of white light shooting upwards at a forty-five degree angle travelling at considerable speed. In the footage the speeding projectile appears from the lower left hand side of the screen and seems to pass under the wide arch of Newcastle's Millennium Bridge before disappearing out of the top of the screen.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I sometimes have the same problem with search. This is a very small object. How big do you guess it to be?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

edit on 28-9-2010 by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
wow someone threw a frisbee or its trash.

the UK is notorious for having low health standards and unhealthy living conditions comparable to a third world country. Didnt anyone see american beauty with the guy filming the floating plastic bag, that is all this footage proves and nothing more. I wish it showed something extraordinary but a Frisbee or a bag of trash is nothing otherworldly. I am a proud AMERICAn and I have been to the UK many times and when I blow my nose in the UK black stuff comes out, its real gross and just shows their lack of hygiene.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon.....

I agree that unfortunately, ATS Search can be difficult because the thread titles are not always consistent.

That BBC video has been on here a few times now.

Here's one of the longer threads:

ufo caught on bbc webcam during live broadcast

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 28-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Please continue in the existing thread as mentioned above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join