It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Press Conference (Full Video) - September 27th, 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

I always feel good when I see people come forward to tell what they have seen, even though they know many of their peers will think they are foolish or worse. They all had verifiable positions of authority and expertise which makes their stories very believable and hard hitting. I am not very hopeful it will lead to anything approaching disclosure on a govermental level. The best I can hope for is that it will lead others to come forward once they see that the government wont come after them..
I am still waiting for someone to come forward who actually performed autopsy or research on actual alien beings, or did research on actual alien craft. If they came forward in this way, with verifiable backgrounds, it just might create enough impact to get the masses to look away from their sports or celebrity news long enough to give the information the attention and discussion it so desperately deserves.
The type of contact described in this video has been heard before from the disclosure project news conferences. The former never really got the attention it deserved either. I would like to hear from the ":insiders", not just the people who were at the right place at the right time and saw something incredible that they couldn't understand, but from someone who's job it was to research the actual evidence and could actually answer some of the questions of "how" and "why". I am afraid that these people are relatively few in number and would be in real danger if they tried to come forward.
I strongly believe after researching all the evidence I can get my hands on over the last 25 years that there will never be governmental full disclosure. The reason for this is multi- faceted. Not wanting to upset the power structure is a huge part, but ask yourself this, if you were in a position to verify and tell all people in your country that pay taxes and obey laws so that they will be protected and allowed to have freedom that, in fact, you couldnt really protect them at all, and the best heads we have in science were at a loss to do a damn thing about it. That we are basically invaded. That their country could do nothing to protect them, and not only that, but also that they were powerless to even protect themselves or their own children. To tell them that you didnt have any good answer to what the aliens were really planning even though you have witheld the truth from them for several decades in the hopes that you could get the answers. Like one of the reporters in the video said, "the aliens just dont care what we think" and are here for their own best interest and couldnt care less about us or what we want or need. The only reason they are concerned about our nukes is cause if we kill each other off completely, they would lose centuries of research and a great source of genetic material, not to mention a nice planet for their "offspring". Can you guess what might happen when people "have to" accept this fact. What good are you really going to accomplish by informing people of this if you were the one with all the money and power. You would also have to weigh the fact that if you told the masses the truth, maybe the aliens would be even more lethal, now that they no longer had to be discreet.
Don't hold your breath waiting for them to reveal themselves either, they are even better served by an ignorant population. It is just easier for them if we are ignorant of them and what they plan to accomplish. I am a healthy skeptic, but am afraid the evidence, the pure volume of it, leads me to this bleak conclusion. I now realize why people dont want to really know all the evidence, ignorance really may be bliss.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by tigpoppa

Maybe it is just the patriot in me but speaking as a real american, I think they hate america because their discussing classified locations and divulging knowledge that our country is weak to a foreign invader which is not true because america is the most powerful nation on earth since everyone wants to live here and not in a corrupt society of intolerance.

Lets address these points one by one (by what is bolded):

1) I didn't hear anything that I would consider "top secret" or worthy of being classified. Can you point out anything they said which could be dangerous to national security or whatever? That is of course, except for disclosing information on Aliens/UFO's.

2) That all depends on how you measure power. I don't happen to measure "power" by the amount of weapons a country has, or their ability to cause death...and if we were to measure your country by wealth, you may appear to be wealthy at first glance, but in reality it's all just debt, and that is quickly beginning to catch up with you.

3) Yes, people might rather live in America than some other corrupt society, but you clearly can't see that many other nations have people that would actually hate to live in America, and actually enjoy higher standards of living and education etc. And you also fail to see just how corrupt your own Government has become. You might enjoy this thread actually: The World's Best Countries 2010.

edit on 28/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

If you where living in a the days of a possible nuclear war.This definely would be breaking National Security Rules.Both Russia and the United States had UFO's near there nuclear bases and they both thought it was each other spying on them.It was not Russia nor Unted States technology,it is either extra-terrestrial or enter-demensional beings is what they are saying.It is a serious violation of National Security when anything is in illegal airspace.So some department of government would have to know about these cases or other cases as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I was quite surprised to see the recent UFO disclosure press conference covered on CTV news channel in Canada today. The news item was presented very straight forward and matter of fact. The only qualifaction was a quote at the end from a sceptic working at the national air force museum (I think) who stated he had not seen any evidence of ET visitation to earth.

Nice to see that this sort of news seems to finally be penetrating the decades of official debunking in the news media.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

3) Yes, people might rather live in America than some other corrupt society, but you clearly can't see that many other nations have people that would actually hate to live in America, and actually enjoy higher standards of living and education etc. And you also fail to see just how corrupt your own Government has become. You might enjoy this thread actually: The World's Best Countries 2010.

Thanks for the link I am reading it now

I dont think any of those countries have nuclear weapons so their defenseless, also they cant beat our military that is why they do what we tell them. Im american and proud to be a patriot who supports freedom! I dont even think finland has an aircraft carrier or any means of national defense to protect their citizens because I am thinking they spend all their money controlling the population through political re-education camps as evidenced by their high literacy scores proving my point.

You sound very, very, young. Wisdom comes through years and experience. Some of these men you are shooting down so blatantly have done more, and reached levels of authority then most of us ever will in our lives.
I only hope some day you see or hear something incredible and you feel the need to come forward and tell all those with the right to know "those FREE Americans you go on about" and the world...and I hope they shoot you down, laugh at you because of your age, color or some stupid reason that makes no sense at all and see how it feels!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting. But I have a thought. These nuke tampering jobs are now only becoming mainstream because of the outdated technology. If visitors are and have been tampering with nukes, then rest assured they are tampering with the star wars program as well. But, this is relatively new technology and those involved are still young and sworn to secrecy.
50 more years to find out...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I found the NPC Press Conference with these Former Military people interesting not shocking at all.
The more interesting part is that CNN carried the whole thing live is something in past years that would never happen.
My feeling is they have been given the go ahead to cover such events because soon we will have Disclosure .
That I feel will be before December 21st 2012.
Also I believe massive ufo sighting are going to happen in 2011.
How many confirmed real UFO reports have been made in 2010?
That would be interesting to watch it increase and compare sighting from the past 5 years.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

because america is the most powerful nation on earth since everyone wants to live here and not in a corrupt society of intolerance.

Spoken like an American

I dont want to live there, and for most people I know, America would be the last place they would want to be.

Yours is not the most powerful nation on Earth. Past tense. Your time as superpower is over.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Finally i managed to see the press conference.Well i didn't hear anything that i didn't know or didn't suspect.Ufo's are real,the goverments have knowledge,study and cover the ufo phenomena etc.
I was excited to see it though,because it's like a dream come true.I mean everytime i see a movie or a tv show and there is an announcement like that on tv,i always think:"when am i going to live something like that myself?"Well i (we)just did.

Anyway.Here are my thoughts:
Firstly i would like to say that the whole thing was a bit confusing.There are 2 basic scenarios.It's either real and this officers did come out on their own wanting to make it known to the world or it was staged like some kind of disclosure.Maybe to monitor the reaction of the general public.

I'm closer to the second scenario because of some things they said.Here are some notes i took:
-They mentioned that Ufos are not of human origin,they are aliens or from another dimension and no country in this planet owns this kind of technology(at least didn't in the 60s and 70s).
My interpritation:Stop searching for secret military technology.
-One of them after seeing the ufo had a visitor "in uniform" who told him that this event never happened and he couldn't talk about it because it is Top Secret(Man in Black?).In many occasions it was mentioned that the reports of the incidents were lost or never reported at all.
-We don't know why they are here.Maybe they study us,Humans are not threatened by them...but they are pointing with their light beams the nuclear weapons and they are tampering with them ,coz they want to tell us that nuclear weapons are dangerous for us and we should shut them down.
My overactive imagination:The aliens are hostile,they can destroy us with our own weapons,they already know where we hide our missiles ,so if they invade they will destroy our only mean to defend ourselves.
-One of the reporters said that some guy from the airforce told him:
a)The airforce knows about the aliens and they are dealing with them
b)the aliens don't care what we do,they have their own purposes
c)NSA was created to monitor UFOs
b)they have Aliens on ice.(????)
And finally:No goverment will step forth with a disclosure on the alien matter,because it will jeopardize their power,religions will be destroyed and people will panic.
And i think that this was the message:This is all that you will get,no other disclosure so stop busting our chops on that matter.

There were many more things i noticed but i still try to work out the information on my mind.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Hi Phantom, I like your insight.

This is what I got out of the conference. To speculate that they are trying to tell us that nukes are dangerous to us is absurd and completely ego-centric. I am more likely to believe that they are only showing us they have the ability to shut it down, or they are testing their ability to shut it down.

They know that the above levels of government are fully aware of their presence and there has been on ongoing battle of wits to combat the dilemma of accepting their misguided hand during the Eisenhower administration.
My belief is they have been a key player in the development of our societies and worldly events from the beginning. With that said, I would have to concur with the MC's statement that they will not interject themselves into this experiment. The reason they casually fly into military space and no response is taken is simple. The higher levels already know they can't stop them. To me, this is evidence of absolute forehand knowledge of their existence and technological capabilities.

I would wager a strong guess to say that during these times of nuclear tampering, there was a on-going attempt on our side to thwart the alien advance. Perhaps a preemptive strike against them was being considered.
Hostile? no. In control? a big yes.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Thanks for the link I am reading it now

I dont think any of those countries have nuclear weapons so their defenseless, also they cant beat our military that is why they do what we tell them. Im american and proud to be a patriot who supports freedom! I dont even think finland has an aircraft carrier or any means of national defense to protect their citizens because I am thinking they spend all their money controlling the population through political re-education camps as evidenced by their high literacy scores proving my point.

edit on 28-9-2010 by tigpoppa because: BIEBER FEVER!

if youre such an american and proud to be a patriot, why dont you join the army or another branch like i did? if you were smart enough to make a high enough score on the ASVAB test, maybe you could get a position that would let you know that we arent as hot shot as you think we are, and thats why we hide sh*t. quit doing nothing but sitting behind your computer and being a coward. why dont you REALLY serve your country and find the truth in the process?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
[redacted]
edit on 5-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by oldschoolsuper star

Compared to the MCAT's I took the ASVAB are a joke given to high school drop outs to validate their career choice since they ran out of options. That though is a discussion for another time, lets not stray from the topic. Lets just stay focused on the facts about what motivates these individuals to lie in front of cameras and tear their country down instead of build it back up. I understand that many people feel they missed out on life by joining the military and saw their friends from early childhood get real jobs and earn two, three, and sometimes four times what they will ever earn due to them having real life skills. This kind of hostility generally leads to a pathology of some sorts or a deterioration in good judgement, being able to discern what is real and what is fantasy. Most military personnel come back from combat operations psychologically damaged suffering from whats known as PTSD (HBO has a new series called wartorn that draws attention to PTSD). As an American though I can hardly begin to understand how undermining Americas credibility as the worlds leading super power has any other motive then a mental illness where little green men are to blame for the ills of the world. Its merely a reflection of how these individuals see the world, coming back from war with broken spirits and crushed dreams they feel this is their only outlet to get the attention they never got in life for their achievements. Being humble is always best and a better way to vent any negative feelings rather then bite the hand that feeds you as these traitors have done.
edit on 9-11-2010 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join