It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO seen over Tuscon area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A large triangular UFO was spotted over TUscon. Many witnesses including Police Officers, and video. Even made the local news there.

www.planet-flipside.com...

In the last few hours reports are coming in via 'Twitter' as well as local Television broadcasts that a Triangular UFO has been observed by hundreds if not thousands of people in Tucson Arizona this evening. News agencies are being overwhlemed with calls related to the sighting. A video of what's being said on television can be seen below. A similar sighting was reported by no less than 5 Police Officers in Lebanon USA not so long ago and a video pertaining to this can be seen too. Should you have any video footage of the object, photographs of the object or just witnessed it this evening - we'd love to hear from you - please contact us at

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Flagged this simply because it could turn out to be something, sounds like the start of another wave of sightings may be starting here.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Good catch OP. Im digging right now for more info on this.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Here is the video. you can (see) it @ 1:18...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I couldn't make out much from the video, but the newscast footage shows hundreds of people saw something.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wish someone could stabilize that vid...not exactly the Phoenix lights type that I was expecting..seems like an airplane...TR3B?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

yea..i couldn't either...

Looks like it has blinking lights like all aircraft do...

blurry, dark out, typical ufo video..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Hm. Bright light in the front. Red light on the left side. Green light on the right side. Flashing strobe.

What, oh what ever could it be?

Airplane perhaps? Sheila likes airplanes.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My thoughts also, if so many people "saw" this where are the rest of the videos??

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sheliaaliens?

Yepp, but confront her about the "UFOs" and she'll just block you and remove any past comments... annoying really :-/

And I'd have to agree, pointing towards aeroplane here, but if lot's of other people saw something strange then I'm gonna wait to see what happens here...

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, just realised it ACTUALLY IS a sheliaaliens video... so it's DEFINITLY an aeroplane, because there is at least 4 airports around her area that are always busy. Obviously, some of the airports are for smaller planes, but this is definitly an aeroplane

edit on 19 27uMonday10 20 by vanhippi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
From the source in the OP:

the craft DOES NOT manouvere in ways traditionally associated with aircraft. It can be clearly seen that it is triangular in nature and surely represents extra-terrestrial technology or a Military design and capability kept secret from the public.

Is anyone getting this from the above video?

Am I missing something?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Good follow up article.multiple witnesses, multiple locations.....so we can just cut sheila and her airplanes out of the story completely and let it stand on the accounts of others.....

tucsoncitizen.com... /2010/09/26/tucson-ufo-sighting-event-witnessed-by-many-remains-a-mystery/

edit on 27-9-2010 by Toxicsurf because: add linnk

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Hm. Bright light in the front. Red light on the left side. Green light on the right side. Flashing strobe.

How can you keep tucking these under the Shelia-file when some of these sightings were made by multiple witnesses? Is this like an Applegate cult-thing where everyone is brainwashed just following their leader?

Not knowing this Shelia nor having seen any of her work, it's apparent she's got a reputation on here (and maybe on YouTube too) as being a less-than reliable source in the UFO community. But has it ever occurred to you that maybe possibility she's a dis-informant shill?

You know the kind where there's an active on-going UFO area (Arizona or The Great Lakes) plant a hoaxer/shill and............voilà! There's a convenient 'fraudulent' explanation already in place which spreads over the Internet like wild fire. The officials need not do anything as far as damage control because we do it for them!

I mean after all, how many times can they keep putting the onus on military drills???

Not everything falls under the: Shelia, lantern, missile, satellite, airplane, bird, bug or flare category!.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

A hoaxer is a hoaxer and does no one any good.

I made no comment on the witness reports of unidentified Lights in the sky because there really is nothing to comment on.

They can put the "onus" on military activity for as long as there is military activity.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

A hoaxer is a hoaxer and does no one any good.

I made no comment on the witness reports of unidentified Lights in the sky because there really is nothing to comment on.

They can put the "onus" on military activity for as long as there is military activity.

It would do someone GOOD if they're looking for a scapegoat to take the blame.
The problem is, most of us aren't there during any of these sightings so we've become semi-dependant on videos (cause testimonies don't even cut it anymore really)

So what's a better distraction and diffuser to a possible REAL sighting than to make someone (i.e. Shelia) into a known 'crazy-lady' where............as soon as her name is mentioned, these legitimate sightings becoming a farce?

I mean Phage in all due respect, you're the one pointing out Shelia in this thread. Sure, there may be a video of hers attached to this sighting but that's what I'm talking about. Throw Shelia into the mixture of confusion (while we sort through the incident) then everyone gets disenchanted and overlooks the fact that there are other, multiple witnesses.

Again, I don't know Shelia at all, but I will (for now) assume you're all correct that she does film airplanes instead of 'alien' UFOs.
My question is, how do you know she's not employed through the government to do, exactly what's she's doing and that's............being a false Filmer just to discredit the sightings?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

ANOMALY502.....

This case is already being discussed here:

Strange Lights Over Tucson

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The video is a joke right? There is absolutely NOTHING about that footage that does NOT look like a plane.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Phage.....

Yup.....as per my commentary in the existing thread.

Sheilaaliens is becoming a serial pest.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Why bother? Youtube is full of hoaxers who do it for their own self-gratification, enrichment, and jollies. Are you suggesting that all hoaxes are the result of a dis-info campaign? Are Steven Greer, Jose Escamilla, Jaime Maussan, et al, working for the government?

Hoaxers are hoaxers. But I'll modify my previous statement, they do themselves some good. Or at least try to.

new topics

top topics

join