It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian artist assassinating the Pope, the Queen and George Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

What needs to be done? Advocating physical harm against world leaders?

I don't think that will solve anything. I find it disgusting that people on here "like" this kind of crap.

Just because it SOUNDS like a good idea, doesn't mean that it IS a good idea.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

Exactly!

It will only draw unwanted attention from the same people that we dislike here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
He has every right to produce these images. No one's ACTUALLY being hurt here, so what's the problem. There's a million mountains of 'extreme' art out there. What about all the movies where world leaders are being assassinated? People seem pretty happy to accept them.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I love his point highlighting that they are criminals.

Bit of a harsh way to do it, but it needs to be done.

Indeed.

Thanks OP.
Interesting fella...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The stuff dreams are made of

2nd line

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Wouldn't you know it. It takes an artist to lead the revolution.

Or, at least point the way.....

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Interesting concept by the artist. Kudos to him for a provocative series of drawings. I would like to underline that I do not support or condone the taking of life, even of people like these, without due process of law. However, the outrage that the artist depicts is well founded, in my opinion, in some of his examples.

People are getting fed up with these machiavels. I just hope the general consciousness of humanity rises to the point where they are no longer willing to be the tools of murderous phony wars and other bogus money motivated campaigns fomented by the elite end of the world's criminal class, that is, people in power.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

There is no law above these individuals, not really. When all options for a redress of grievances are essentially worthless, and violence is the ONLY option left, people resort to violence. History has shown that people do so after practically everything has been taken from them by force, while ignoring their pleas for justice.

And the wheel in the sky keeps on turning.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
The world elite do not need to be assasinated - they need to be ignored

What the hell are you on? Its because people ignore them, or stick their head in the sand, that they have become so powerful. They all deserve to die because they have proven themselves time and time again disrespectful of people and planet. In fact their continued existence threatens the entire planet.

edit on 4-10-2010 by EnactedEgoTrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by NuclearPaul

What needs to be done? Advocating physical harm against world leaders?

I don't think that will solve anything. I find it disgusting that people on here "like" this kind of crap.

Just because it SOUNDS like a good idea, doesn't mean that it IS a good idea.

What is your alternative?

Do you realise these people hold so much power and influence, that even prison cant contain their evil? Besides, think how many innocent people are in prison mostly at their hand, and they will rule that world too.

Yeah in a fantasy world you could rehabilitate these people, but this is the REAL world, which they created. If we want a better world we need to be rid of the people who created this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join