It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.M.S - Enlightment Measurement Scale (Cat 1 to 6) ... take THE test !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Cat 5. Hooray. But I transfered the religious questions to my belief. Same essence, different words.
edit on 14-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by sinohptik

Oh .. then can you teach me

i know im very close to something .. i will let it come naturaly
how can you OBE ?.. i have trouble meditating .. cant concentrate
my mind thinks of all kind of things to block me from doing that

why ?

There are a lot of people "very close to something"
You have made the right choice to let it come naturally, as it would have anyway.

All i learned from doing OBE work is that I have the same infinity IBE.

In meditation, it is not a matter of concentration, but at finding the inner "silence" in which every-thing is painted. It is experiential and beyond words and even thoughts themselves. That is what one must find for themselves. But, for this one, there is no within or without. It is all part of the same, awe-inspiring, complicated system. First you must let yourself, be, "naturally." it is beyond your concepts of it, and it is those very concepts themselves. Either way, seeing oneself beyond the minds beliefs and quantified concepts is what you currently seek. It is already there, just let it shine through. What you are looking for has been happening since before you were born, and will continue after you die. It is happening right now, and has since the moment of your birth and will be until the moment of your death. But you must choose for yourself. Crazy mad programming skills there, i tell you what

If you feel you must concentrate, make it on flowing love. If its going to be a single thing, instead of the no-thing, then it might as well be that!

It is a redefinition of "self." "You are that which you observe"

Best of luck and love my friend

edit on 14-1-2011 by sinohptik because: superior formatting.. and phonetics.. of justice!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yo, man !
Can you categorize my CAT ? I do not know which one I belong to.

Here's me.

You now know the real differences between GOOD & BAD.
You are 40/60 skeptic and open minded for any paranormal speculations.
You are now aware that you have a soul... inside your human body...A UNIQUE SOUL.
You have accepted yourself ..(who YOU are ..what YOU are..what YOU like in life... etc etc).
You realise that all the different religions were manipulated by mens there is like hundred of different religion in the world ... come on that make a different kind of profit in God name.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Yo, man !
Can you categorize my CAT ? I do not know which one I belong to.

Here's me.

You now know the real differences between GOOD & BAD.
You are 40/60 skeptic and open minded for any paranormal speculations.
You are now aware that you have a soul... inside your human body...A UNIQUE SOUL.
You have accepted yourself ..(who YOU are ..what YOU are..what YOU like in life... etc etc).
You realise that all the different religions were manipulated by mens there is like hundred of different religion in the world ... come on that make a different kind of profit in God name.

i can feel that you are between Cat 4 et 4.5
those are the biggest line to realise
once you are there .. the next step will be enlighten to you
you will have hope and faith that .. there is a next age coming soon ..where greed will exist no more
no more violence .. or wars .. the shift of conscience is coming .. once we are there .. Earth will be able to recover
animals earth and humans .. even aliens if they come during that time
we will be able to live in peace and love and light .. so far its the only way i can describ it
the date of the shift .. or the transition is soon .. 2012

thats why its there .. a new cycle will emerge

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by sinohptik

Oh .. then can you teach me

i know im very close to something .. i will let it come naturaly
how can you OBE ?.. i have trouble meditating .. cant concentrate
my mind thinks of all kind of things to block me from doing that

why ?

There are a lot of people "very close to something"
You have made the right choice to let it come naturally, as it would have anyway.

All i learned from doing OBE work is that I have the same infinity IBE.

In meditation, it is not a matter of concentration, but at finding the inner "silence" in which every-thing is painted. It is experiential and beyond words and even thoughts themselves. That is what one must find for themselves. But, for this one, there is no within or without. It is all part of the same, awe-inspiring, complicated system. First you must let yourself, be, "naturally." it is beyond your concepts of it, and it is those very concepts themselves. Either way, seeing oneself beyond the minds beliefs and quantified concepts is what you currently seek. It is already there, just let it shine through. What you are looking for has been happening since before you were born, and will continue after you die. It is happening right now, and has since the moment of your birth and will be until the moment of your death. But you must choose for yourself. Crazy mad programming skills there, i tell you what

If you feel you must concentrate, make it on flowing love. If its going to be a single thing, instead of the no-thing, then it might as well be that!

It is a redefinition of "self." "You are that which you observe"

Best of luck and love my friend

edit on 14-1-2011 by sinohptik because: superior formatting.. and phonetics.. of justice!

i guess... i will continu to live on faith and trust in my ultimate destiny.. in short terms i will make it happen naturaly.. we are all different with different skills and gift.. if somethings happen to you or to me .. then it was ment to happen

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I think enlightenment is realizing that seeking enlightenment is foolish.

Yeah, if buddy wants to talk of Buddha, then this would be right - The path to enlightenment is found by not searching, it just is. Try without trying, that sorta thing, basically to be content will equate to enlightenment.

This makes me to think that, happiness is possibly the only true goal that humans have, and that being happy, is enlightenment, for you will have found what matters, and disregarded what does not

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join