It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there nukes in the WTC on 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Suppose terrorists planted nukes in the world trade center and/or pentagon on 9-11. What if US intelligence knew they were about to go off, but had now way to remove them or disarm? How would they go about removing the nukes? Was 9-11 and the controlled demolitions a coverup for getting rid of the nukes?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crontab

What if US intelligence knew they were about to go off, but had now way to remove them or disarm?

Who knows, but one thing for sure, did any FBI get killed in the WTC? If not why?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The seismographs don't lie.

Somethings not right.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I personally don't believe that nukes were used, though nobody really knows for sure, at least until we get an investigation. In fact, until a proper investigation is done, anything could have happened for all we know. I would have to confidently say though, that I don't think nukes were used. I do however believe that technologically advanced explosives utilizing nanoaluminum particlulates in a thermitic mixture with a self contained oxidizer, were certainly used. I have not come to a definite conclusion, though I am convinced of it.

--airspoon

edit on 26-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Pointless thread...... You seem to be complicating a simpler matter.

Nukes/Radiation
Witnesses/Testimonies
Jet fuel/Molten steel
Cause/Effect
Government/Lies

here are just a few of the complications presented before us. Marry any of these two contradiction and we are well on our way to understanding.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
There weren't any bombs, let alone nuclear ones. The thought seems crazy.

new topics

top topics

join