It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Niels Harrit finds explosives residue in World Trade Center rubble...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

This seems as though its a superiorly advanced technology in the demolitions field. Even unknown to demolitions R&D (Research and Development) in some countries.

This residue proves human intervention. Could this have been the insanely clever tactic used to cover up the inside job? A technology so new, its almost untraceable? An explosive so intense it leaves very little matter, but dust, behind as evidence?

Illuminati sure are brilliant..
Too bad they slipped up.

Here are some links on the subject/video showing an interview with the "truther"

Link
Link
Video Link

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatnextlol

As has been discussed to death for a while now: No he didn't. He found paint. It's just that his (and his co-authors') reputation relied on him finding thermite, so the result was a badly flawed 'paper' which they had to go to a sham paper to have released.

Besides, even Harrit himself is now saying that it was conventional explosives that brought down the WTC.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by Whatnextlol

As has been discussed to death for a while now: No he didn't. He found paint. It's just that his (and his co-authors') reputation relied on him finding thermite, so the result was a badly flawed 'paper' which they had to go to a sham paper to have released.

Besides, even Harrit himself is now saying that it was conventional explosives that brought down the WTC.

Is that what the media told you? Show me sources.

Post a link showing me a video of Harrit saying it was just conventional, I'm unable to find it. Please.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatnextlol

A technical debunking can be found here: forums.randi.org...

Post a link showing me a video of Harrit saying it was just conventional, I'm unable to find it. Please.

Specifically, this section

Niels Harrit: “We do not know if the thermite that we have found is the same thermite which has been used for melting the beams. It’s very, very possible that different varieties were used, and I personally am certain that conventional explosives were used too, in abundance.”

Russia Today: “When you say “in abundance,” how much do you mean?”

Niels Harrit: “Tons! Hundreds of tons! Many, many, many tons!”

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Oh no he didn't!! Everyone knows that the towers, pentagon, etc. were all done with magic bullets! Just another "expert" risking his neck to create completely logical and scientifically provable conspiracy theories to trick the masses into questioning the authority and honesty of government officials. If the deciders were actually lying to us, of course people would be calling them out, protesting, signing petitions, and marching in the streets to expose them. Obviously, none of that has or will ever happen.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Originally posted by Whatnextlol

A technical debunking can be found here: forums.randi.org...

Specifically, this section

Niels Harrit: “We do not know if the thermite that we have found is the same thermite which has been used for melting the beams. It’s very, very possible that different varieties were used, and I personally am certain that conventional explosives were used too, in abundance.”

Russia Today: “When you say “in abundance,” how much do you mean?”

Niels Harrit: “Tons! Hundreds of tons! Many, many, many tons!”

Okay, so its just that.
He says "he doesn't know", that doesn't mean he said it was paper. And it would make perfect sense to have more than 1 type of bomb, leading to the variation of conventional bombs.

I wanted sources saying he admitted to lying about it being thermite, and sources showing me that it was JUST conventional bombs

new topics

top topics

join