It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom versus Shariah. By Ted Nugent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Freedom versus Shariah. By Ted Nugent

www.washingtontimes.com

We've been told there are so-called moderate Muslims who deplore terrorism and that Islam has been hijacked by extremists.
If there are in fact moderate Muslims, they have been quiet as mosque mice regarding their views. For example, Americans don't know if moderate Muslims recognize Israel, what they think about women's rights, or if they believe the proposed New York City mosque should be moved to another location out of concern and sensitivity for the families of the victims of 911.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Ted is very direct type of person which I why I can understand his views and opinions. Anyone hwo has ever heard him talk about issues or spoken with him in person, knows what I mean.
I think the issue will come to be a bigger one as the US hashes out it's baselines regarding Islam, Muslims and all things associated. I think we need to be careful.www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/26/2010 by mikelee because: Text deletion

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

You have to recognize the Zionist Israel to be a moderate Muslim?

Never, I rather be labeled as an extremist, terrorists than to recognize the Zionist Israel.

And the same goes for you, because if you recognize them, then you are essentially against Democracy, hence Palestinians want a separate state, Democracy would give them that separate state, because they all want it, if a vote was to go down right now, there will be a separate state.

Hypocrisy is the Middle Name of the Western society. Last I checked Western women face more abuse than Muslim women.

That women, men issue, Westerners should learn to keep it as far away as possible, because they sound like hypocrites when they talk about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Hypocrisy is the Middle Name of the Western society. Last I checked Western women face more abuse than Muslim women.

Where is it that you check this information? Got a link for us there Ooze so we can verify your stats?

IRM

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I haven't seen you in a long time mikelee, have I just not been paying attention?

Anyways, Ted Nuget is direct when he speaks whether you like what he says or not, I always respect that. I'm starting to get tired of the whole Islam/Sharia law crap, don't people realize that Muslims make up just ~3.8 million Americans or about 1%. I highly doubt there is any remote chance of Islamic Sharia law having any influence in our society.

This is just a right-wing populist talking point they are subscribing to.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just so we get one thing straight.

I ain't gonna bow down to some black enshrined meteorite every morning!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Well a black metorite was cosmic. Whay about two pieces of wood arranged and held at right angles to each other. Yes oh how about a side order of cannibalism?

I agree with Misoir . 3.8million people and America is terrified? What about the economy? Or can we blame sharia for that too!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
islam is like the flesh eating bacteria,

once it's there it's hard to get rid of and you will die.

i guess we need proof that islam is good for a country.

show us where it is good?

where is the good?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I would fully expect Uncle Ted to take this position. And, as stated above, Ted does shoot straight and deserves respect for doing so.

Having said that, Ted tends to be opinionated, and he isn't well known for his sense of tolerance or understanding. He's a zealot for what he feels and believes. It doesn't necessarily make him morally correct.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I been doing more reading than posting in a while. So your keen eye is correct.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by Misoir

I been doing more reading than posting in a while. So your keen eye is correct.

Ah, I was correct!

Nice to see you back though. The last I saw of you was when you were talking about like a relative or something that went missing, am I correct?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

Ted is very direct type of person which I why I can understand his views and opinions. Anyone hwo has ever heard him talk about issues

Knows that if you watch more than one interview or speech, he contradicts himself and seems to change his core beliefs depending on the target of his ire and that his thoughts tend to meander from one point to a far less cogent point that often slips past the bounds of logic.

or spoken with him in person, knows

that it takes several takes and some heavy editing to get him to sound that coherent.

Don't we have enough bigots being quoted on ATS with their ignorant opinions? He is an over-rated rock star, DRAFT DODGER, that preys on underage girls.

I sure hope you check to see what Lindsey Lohan has to say about Sharia law next.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Curiousisall because: add draftdodger

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

It's always easier to ad homeniem than address the message, isn't it?

Nobody's worried about the U.S. passing anything remotely like sharia law any time soon. But if you want to see what type of road we're headed down in the future if things don't change, England is a good indicator.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

files.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I've never heard him contradict himself, so it cannot happen that often. Although I'd be willing to bet that most people contradict themselves at some point. Also, as far as editing it to make him sound coherent, well thats just baseless. He is actually pretty smart and he doesn't need editing to sound coherent, you might change your tune if you talked to him in person sometime.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nesta
He is actually pretty smart and he doesn't need editing to sound coherent, you might change your tune if you talked to him in person sometime.

Yeah thanks. Met him when I was 14 years old and got to listen to him not make sense for quite a while.
Now ask me why I am so sure all the reports of him being a pervert that preys on underage girls are true as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Nobody's worried about the U.S. passing anything remotely like sharia law any time soon.

Actually they do need to worry, because the US already has a death list, where American citizens are targeted.

There is no freedom of speech or freedom of expression in the US, both are dead, they both are under the hate law, therefore you can express your self all you want, but if it amounts to hate, then stop, you can have all the freedom you like to make speeches, but when it comes to hate stop.

Nothing left in the US, last I remember you guys don't even have the freedom to choose you own government, hence the majority.minority crap you guys have succumbed to. You guys don't even have a proper economy, and now the Obama care.

Sharia law should be the last of your concerns, you guys have laws worse than Sharia law, your laws permits people to get raped, I have the pictures to prove it

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

It's always easier to ad homeniem than address the message, isn't it?

When the source of the message is a child molester and an all around nut? Yep!

Nobody's worried about the U.S. passing anything remotely like sharia law any time soon. But if you want to see what type of road we're headed down in the future if things don't change, England is a good indicator.

Sure it is. I believe I said this somewhere else on ATS recently. If England is the future of America, explain the declaration of independance and revolutionary war. I think the US has already told England what they can do.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ted Nugent is a fascist scaremongering scumbag.

His article is ridiculously stupid, and written from the perspective of someone living in a 'Fox News' bubble. Which I suspect he may well be.

I am concerned about Fundamentalist & Extreme Islam. As I am concerned about Fundamentalist & Extreme Christianity.

Which one is closer to home and already embedded? Which one influences our government policy making decisions ALREADY, without the will of the majority of people behind it?

Christianity is the greater threat at the moment - it's here, it's poisonous and dangerous, and it's CAUSING lots of the problems with Islam. Islam will need to be dealt with in time, but Christianity first please - fight the battes we can win without bloodshed first.

Parallex.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
. Last I checked Western women face more abuse than Muslim women.

You'd best RECHECK your sources.

In muslim law women are worth less than men. Women have to prove rape with four witness'. Wife beating encouraged by Imams .. heck, they even put out manuals on how to do it (whip the feet .. they can't be seen). men are considered 'in charge' of the women. Many muslim countries don't allow women to read, vote, drive a car, initiate divorce. Some insist on the women being fully covered from head to toe because that is their interpretaton of Islam. If a woman isn't fully covered .. she gets beaten by the police that roam the cities looking for women to beat. Rape victims are punished because the rape is their fault. Women can't even get themselves to a doctor if they are sick and have no man relative to take them.

Islam = bad for women. End of story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join