It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season six

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Duze if this show goes away, what do you suggest as a replacement?
I scan certain sites to see what is popular, but I tell you it is hard to find quality in this genre.
I gave that vampire show a shot but lost interest. These days I find myself doing more reading of this genre than viewing.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

They are married in real life.
It was really funny,because it wasn't far from reality.They used all the gossip and some real facts(Misha Collins IS a tweeter addict
) unfortunatelly to give us the hard truth that is going to end this year.Killing all the main crew,Tarantino style,wasn't just for the effect.

Thanks for the information.

I was not aware of any of it. What do you mean about the hard truth that will end the year killing the main crew?
Second since Collins is a tweeter addict does any one follow his tweeter?

I meant that by killing the crew on the episode,is a hint that the show will end this year.They killed Kripke,Singer,Misha and the angel was shooting at everyone.

I don't have a tweeter account,but sometimes i do read it.Check it out
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
As far as the crew is concerned, there will most likely be a Season 7. They filmed where I work earlier in the year and while they hadn't got a renewal, they were very positive they would. Unless Jared or Jensen decides to walk away, because without them there's no show.

I hope you are right.I would love this show to continue.There is a rumor for season 7,but nothing official yet.

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Duze if this show goes away, what do you suggest as a replacement?
I scan certain sites to see what is popular, but I tell you it is hard to find quality in this genre.
I gave that vampire show a shot but lost interest. These days I find myself doing more reading of this genre than viewing.

Try "Sanctuary"
www.imdb.com...
It's not a new show,it's in its third season now,but it's the closest one to the supernatural quality.

Also a much older one is "Poltergeist:the legacy" from 1996.One of my favourites.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Warehouse 13 was pretty good. Is it coming back?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Yes it will,on July.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sanctuary is a very low budget show with CGI background and i think its budget is a fraction of supernatural have to disagree with the likeness ive seen many episodes and after a while it really annoyed me

However if the show ends, it ends I guess thelly make a straight to tv movie if the fans persist however not many shows go beyong the 7 season I find, and most that do the quality gets questionable. Look at seinfeld season 9 compared 4-5, simpsons season 9 was crap, family guy season 9 is crapiest so far, X files season 9 was hit and miss apparently (even though i loved it) so I think that its ending either now or another season at the most is very probably,

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

i watched Sanctuary for about a 1.5 seasons, but I kind of lost interest. That happens to me a lot with tv.

The only show of a similar genre (sf/fantasy) that has managed to keep my interest for an extended period of time is Dr. Who. Other than that, I've got nothing.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm kind of enjoying BEING HUMAN on SciFi (refuses to use the stoopid new logo).
I like the way the three characters play off each other. The realities they endure are funny.
Has anyone checked it out yet?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Saw a few of the ads, but never got around to watching it. I'll have to check it out.

It's not supernatural/horror, but Merlin is pretty good. Magic, dragons, sword fights, humour, drama - what's not to like?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I watched a few episodes from the british being human and i didn't like it very much.I agree with Dr.Who although i don't like Matt Smith very much.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
AW MAN!

I can't believe they killed off RUFUS!

A Bobby/ Rufus spin-off would've been great if they end after this season. So much for that idea.

It also sucks that it wasn't Dean that got to pull the trigger on Samuel. I'm glad he got what's coming to him but, I got annoyed with Sam getting all weepy about it after popping one in his skull.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I agree with the above... In fact for a few minutes during tonight show it appeared as though a Bobby/Rufus spin off or continuation of the series was being foreshadowed... and then...

This is all bearing in mind one fact however.. on Supernatural the dead don't always stay dead.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sanctuary was pretty good in the first season, but I haven't really liked it since. Maybe it's because Kate isn't a very good replacement for super-powered Ashley. At least Henry is still pretty entertaining, and Amanda Tapping always puts on an awesome performance.

Back to Supernatural.. I think Sam and Dean are running out of friends/allies. Three dead recurring characters seems like too much for one episode!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
One thing i didn't really understand:the mother of all is Eve,the same from Adam and Eve story?They did say she is 10000 years old and that all monsters and humans come from her.If it is her that's a twist i didn't see coming.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I really thought that the way Rufus died was BS. I just thought that was a rather weak way to go. Samuel dying was pretty well deserved and it was pretty obvious he was going to bite it in this one one way or another.

Naming the Purgatory Mother creature "Eve", I don't know. Doesn't seem right to me. I could buy Lilith as the legend goes Lilith was Adam's first wife, but to make Eve into the mother of all the purgatory creatures? Makes me wonder what Adam has been up to.

Course the bible never did explain how Adam and Eve died, just kinda skips that part. So, I guess one must suspend believability in order to follow the plot. I still like the story arc, I like the idea of hunting the mother of all the other baddies on the planet. And if it is the biblical Eve, you would think that the Angels would have a clue what is going on.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

As far as the episode goes I liked it, not one of the better ones but still liked it. I am glad they said a little bit more about Eve. I do think she will tie into biblical Adam and Eve. Need to remember Eve ate the fruit then tempted Adam. That action could have been what condemned her to purgatory for the last ten thousand years during of which she spent her time making all kinds of monsters.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Notice that they say the mother of all monsters "calls herself" Eve.

I don't think that this is the Biblical Eve, its just the name she gave herself to compare herself with the mother of all mankind. She may be more related to the pagan gods who don't have anything to do with God and the angels so it is possible that the angels don't know much about her or she isn't on their radar yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Is the Mother lore similar to vampire lore where if you kill the Creator you kill all below?
Did they really say she created man too? I missed that part. Wouldn't that rub a bit with the angels and their purpose? I mean, hell if this is true then Man, angels and demons are all connected directly and the Mother is not evil but neutral.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I saw a spin off coming too then rufus getting killed? Seems short lived. UNLESS, they do a lonegun man from x files type of spin, but as you can see that die REALLY well (sarcasm)

I didnt want skinner aka samuel to get killed, i wanted the love hate thing to go and then mabe him helping the guys at the end or sacrificing himself to save them him getting shot was just too easy..it feels with his death and rufus they are just trying to pack as much as they can in into one episode.

Maybe there will be more to it no one stays dead in supernatural

As for eve, i think she is independant from the adam and eve story i doubt she is the same eve i think if she was the same eve why would she be in purgatory for 10 000 years, would she have been in there longer

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, if the Impala had to go, at least it was to a Mustang. (not just because I drive one)
This is a good episode, it started in the middle and backfilled in as it went on.
Jo and Ellen alive was a good surprise, and having Bobby married was a great tie in too.

Fate as a hot librarian type out to kill the boys was genius, but I was hoping to see the other sisters.
She was pretty bent about the whole apocalypse being cancelled and all. It sounds like she had big plans.

The only thing that sucked was losing Jo and Ellen again, I always liked those two. I guess I cant have it all.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join