Supernatural Season six

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I do think that Cas is fighting his own ''demons'' and this was intentionally done as a pun...he must decided where his loyalty lies and now that he may have burnt his bridges he might find himself being hunted, though I doubt theyll go down that path if they do I can see it only lastin g afew eps. Lets hope season 7 isnt winchesters v cas and co.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It was a great episode.
The season finale will be a double episode and it will propably give us a hint on season 7.I believe the next season will be about the purgatory and the civil war.

This episode answered a lot of questions ,like who freed sam,how the war started,what's the deal with the souls and why the want the purgatory.

What caught my attention was Crowley's quote about "the new devil and new god".Do you think that if god don't answer Castiel's prayer that he will try to claim the throne of god for himself?Crowley is a bad influence and somehow he has found Castiel's buttons.he is playing him very well and i don't see it ending very well.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just got done watching the episode.
First off like to say that I do agree with everyone else, it was a great episode. I also agree Cas is fighting his own daemons, figuratively speaking. Furthermore I do agree that this would be a good time for the creator to give Cas a sign.
However, if Cas is strong enough to get Sam out of the cage, why not get Michael and his vessel as well? I as well do hope we do not see Winchesters against Cas. That would be a very depressing season or few episodes which ever way it would go. I have stopped watching shows before just because of one depressing episode I hope that will not happen hear.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So it got answered that cas brought back sam but Sam asked did he intentionally not bring his soul back as well, and cas didn;t answer that.

ANd reflecting furthermore near the start of this season Cas was trying to persuade Dean not to put his soul back in sam.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Good point, I wonder if there is a connection.
I suspect that the battle of the brothers may still be a possibility.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just got done watching the last two episodes.
The only think I can really say about the ending is ewwww. Cas is in some big trouble. Those millions of souls that Cas sucked in really went to his head. I am glad Cas got them instead of Crowley. I think Ralph had every intention of double crossing Crowley as well.
As to the future. Cas will move to stop the civil war in heaven. That can probably be done with the snap of his fingers since Ralph is dead. Since he is having delusions of grandeur, in my opinion on of three things will have to happen to stop Cas, all of which unfortunately will bring an end to Cas. I say unfortunate because I liked Cas.
One, the creator will show up and stop Cas.
Two, Crowley or some one else will free Michael from the cage, the Michael will stop Cas.
Three, some one will free Michael and Lucifer from the cage, Michael and Lucifer will team up to stop Cas, after of which they will return to there respective domains.
It seems we will be bidding farewell to Cas in season seven. But I still do like the show. I hope it will be as enjoyable as all the rest.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

The episode was epic.I believe the only way to stop Cas now is for God to appear.He killed Raphael the same way Lucifer killed him,so i doubt that Michael and Lucifer can do anything to him.
The next most powerful character is Death.If he is the only one who could kill God,Cas will be no problem.

I'm sure the boys will go after him and they will propably team up with Crowley to do that.Unless Crowley will take advantage of the situation and try to save his ass,by making a new deal with Cas.Castiel said that he has plans for him.

I didn't like that he killed Balthazar.I loved the character and the actor so i hope that God will bring him back somehow to help the boys.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Im going with the same opinions, I do believe this will force god to re appear in the show if not, take some action ie bring back some one to help. Curious to see where this goes next week, the episode started very slow but a great cliff hanger.

Was this the last episode of the season ? Dont tell me I have to wait till season 7 !!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Phantom
It is because he killed Ralph the same way Lucifer killed cas is why I say Michael and Lucifer might be able to bring him down. I was angry that he killed Baldazar also, I liked him as well. I am a little angry that they are killing just about every minor character. Some of them are cool characters to have around.
Death will not make a play to bring an angle down, that is not what he does. He might give information, or open the cage but that will be it. And the Winchesters will not knowingly team up with Crowley.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Qball, I did not check I just took it to be the last because of the cliff hanger.
It seems I am out voted on the creator stepping in now. I would not think that would be the answer to what is happening but I do agree if the creator is going to show up this would be the time. Because of delusions of grandeur that Cas is having from all that energy he popped. Perhaps we can hear from the gardener again, or the profit. They both have had an input from the creator before.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I think it might be too hopefully theyll have the next season out by the end of this year or early next.

If the creator doesnt appear, some one will I have my money on another twist thats very ambitious to say the least

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I also hope the next season will be out on time with a full load of episodes. I also tend to think that if the creator does appear, intervine, or not there will be plenty of twists judging from what we have sean in this season.
If you like hear is the link for season seven.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

When Lucifer killed Cas,it was an archangel killing a lower level angel.When Cas killed Raphael,it was like someone powerful enough to kill an an archangel.
Castiel got so much power that maybe the combined forces of 2 archangels might do him some damage.But the question is:will they work together?Getting them out of the cage is an option.
Whether Death accept the "job" or not is a different possibility.I'm just saying that he is capable of doing this.
Another possibility is the little antichrist Jesse.He was powerful enough to turn Cas into an action figure,maybe as he grows up and knowing who he is,he will be more powerful than before.
We all speculate here.Maybe they will go on a different path,they have done it before.

Was this the last episode of the season ? Dont tell me I have to wait till season 7 !!

Yep it was season finale.We have to wait until September.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Phantom
yes death can open the cage I am sure, but I also thing Crowley can, and Crowley has the motivation to want Cas out of the picture. If Crowley were to open the cage I do think his motivation will not only be for Cas to be destroyed for for Michael and Lucifer to wind up killing each other. As to Jesse that is one of the few characters that has not been killed it seems.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Phantom
yes death can open the cage I am sure, but I also thing Crowley can, and Crowley has the motivation to want Cas out of the picture. If Crowley were to open the cage I do think his motivation will not only be for Cas to be destroyed for for Michael and Lucifer to wind up killing each other. As to Jesse that is one of the few characters that has not been killed it seems.

Crowley only wants to be King of Hell.That means if Lucifer is out of the cage, he is out of the picture.I believe that he will play along with Cas,if that means that he will have the throne of hell.Cas did say that he has plans for him.Unless Cas is planning to rule both heaven and hell,he will need someone down there to run things for him.
Besides if Michael and Lucifer get out of the cage they will need vessels.Michael has Adam,but Lucifer will still need Sam.And i don't believe that they will kill each other,one of them must win the fight.

Jesse went hiding,so we suppose that he is still alive.

Sebastian Roche(Balthazar) wrote in his twitter that if the fans want it enough,he might be back next season.I'm sure that he already knows if he is back or not,but he can't reveal it.He just leaves hints.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the info on Baldazare tweeter. Has Cas said anything on his?
I can rule Crowley out for just popping open the cage just yet. Yes Lucifer would be back in the game but I can't say Crowley would do that just to cheese off Cas. Any way thanks for the insight and the info. again.
Peace.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I gotta say I know someone may have already said this. But that was a majopr cop out move by dean erasing Lisa and Ben's memories like that. Iknow Sam treid to get in his face about it. But that move was bad morally. It is weird to because he has always been the most straight shooter if you will he didn;t want to work with demons A.K.A. work with Rubi. Because he thought it was wronged to be allied with a demon. How he can justify taking people's memories??? Dean was one of my favorite chracthers he was a tough guy that made jokes. But this was a bad move.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Phhilosopher,
I did not like it but for different reasons. I would just like to see the Winchesters have some sort of relationship as well as be hunters. When this episode happened I get that any chance of that happening is long since past but that is just how I was looking at it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

But I do not even understand that mind set to erase the memories i mean does it protect them when another adversary comes along and says well Dean cares about Ben and Lisa lets kidnapp them. Whatsd to stop that from happening again? i don;t understand

Furthermore it is basically saying he made a mistake in making a connection with them right??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Erasing there memories means they won't look to him if something happens. As to the monsters coming for them I think that can happen to any one which is why there are hunters. Now it just means they wont be considering everything to be caused by monsters. Or if one of them gets taken over again there will be no memories of the Winchesters to make things worse. Not like I can really say if it is a good idea or bad idea. Will just have to wait and see what the show decides to do with it.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join