It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want to know?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timb
Being that they would have to report the data to the CDC.

Isnt it possible that if it got to the CDC some responsible person would get the word spread before the blackout was issued on your research?

And what purpose would there be for erasing your findings and leaving the public at an increased risk? The United States is not overcrowded and it would be in the governments best interest to try and safeguard people if only to keep the economy stable.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
did anyone read this????

Forget West Nile, Ever heard of Rift Valley Fever

putting that thread with this one, now has me wondering.....

rc

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timb

Are you doing this? Or your company?

rc: Our research has been done with pseudo names. We are all fairly high in stature in our organization, however, our superiors are not aware of some of our newest findings. Being that they would have to report the data to the CDC. Then the government would more than likely stop our current studies, kill our funding, and probably erase all evidence of the data we have collected so far.

Hence the reason why we're so secretive of our names and organization.

So are you spreading the virus though. Why would you want to hurt others>?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ok, here's the problem I have with these types of posts. We are in the Prediction forum correct? It does not, however, seem like you are really predicting anything, but more that you are flat out telling us that this WILL happen due to your involvement with your company and your work. Ok, with that said, it always seems that when posters like you make these claims it's always a very general timeline that these events will happen...

In the coming months, the midwest will be stricken with an airborne epidemic. We're not quite sure on the exact strain yet, but we're positive we've never seen before. I'm going to say a little more than what I should, but here it goes.

...So, what constitutes "coming months"? Three, Ten, Thirtysix? And why now? What has recently happened to the earth, or America, or wherever this is happening that would bring this on all of the suddon. Vaccinations are nothing, new so it would seem that something drastic has just happened would spur such an event. Please try and give some more specifics. It seems as long as you keep your name and your companies name out of it you could feel free to dish all the virul dirt.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
500,000 million people get malira every year? if you go by thoes numbers the entire human race should be infected by now. As for the rest of watch out for nasty vires warning well that should be fairly ovis .Its not a question of will a Vires get us but when a vires will get us . 1920 influwensa killed 20 million world wide 1960 again but only 360,000 died that time . A killer flue comes alone on averge every 20 25 years . Of corse the last was the 1960des one so we are over due. Now as to when a major out brake will occer it will probly be in jan or feb of a year any year pick one. as thats the top of the flue seasion.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I live in Tx too. In fact its storming right now. Did anyone else hear on the news yesterday about a new virus that is being transmitted by mosquitos? I can't recall the name.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
TY Worldwatcher. That was the name I heard yesterday. Rift Valley Fever.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Virus's are in the news already. Yahoo News

Now it would really scarry if CMV were to be carried by mosquitos.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im not at liberty to say for the protection of myself and these boards, that there are more things being carried my mosquitoes then just malaria and west nile.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   

rc: Our research has been done with pseudo names. We are all fairly high in stature in our organization, however, our superiors are not aware of some of our newest findings. Being that they would have to report the data to the CDC. Then the government would more than likely stop our current studies, kill our funding, and probably erase all evidence of the data we have collected so far.

Seriously, you HAVE to be bloody joking you goose. Here you are implying you and your mates have discovered a what, a hybrid arbovirus - presumably crossed with measles or something similar - to which everyone's childhood vaccinations are rendered redundant, which will be spread both by mosquitoes and coughing etc and you sit on you laurels, making an informed decision, in consultation with you buds, not to tell your boss because you might lose your funding. And you are representative of the inmates of the great USA. God help the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
apologies for the formatting. first paragraph above obviously a quote from toolless Timb.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
if you were in any predicament like that ur answers might be different.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Ok, here's the problem I have with these types of posts. We are in the Prediction forum correct? It does not, however, seem like you are really predicting anything, but more that you are flat out telling us that this WILL happen due to your involvement with your company and your work. Ok, with that said, it always seems that when posters like you make these claims it's always a very general timeline that these events will happen...

In the coming months, the midwest will be stricken with an airborne epidemic. We're not quite sure on the exact strain yet, but we're positive we've never seen before. I'm going to say a little more than what I should, but here it goes.

...So, what constitutes "coming months"? Three, Ten, Thirtysix? And why now? What has recently happened to the earth, or America, or wherever this is happening that would bring this on all of the suddon. Vaccinations are nothing, new so it would seem that something drastic has just happened would spur such an event. Please try and give some more specifics. It seems as long as you keep your name and your companies name out of it you could feel free to dish all the virul dirt.

The coming months would be July and August. A reason for it being this year is because of the massive amounts of rainfall. In one week, parts of Texas has amounted 14"+ of rain. In one week. That is more than the annual rainfall for most of the south\central portions of the United States.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rc

So are you spreading the virus though. Why would you want to hurt others>?

Get a clue, son. We're not spreading the virus. As I explained in the original post, we've been researching many viruses. We're working diligently trying to come up with a solid plan of action to try to prevent any type of said hybrid viruses from having a major impact of much of the United States.

If I could give details on what we know so far, I would have done so.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romeo
Seriously, you HAVE to be bloody joking you goose. Here you are implying you and your mates have discovered a what, a hybrid arbovirus - presumably crossed with measles or something similar - to which everyone's childhood vaccinations are rendered redundant, which will be spread both by mosquitoes and coughing etc and you sit on you laurels, making an informed decision, in consultation with you buds, not to tell your boss because you might lose your funding. And you are representative of the inmates of the great USA. God help the world.

Romeo: I do not imply we have discovered any hybrid abroviruses yet. What we have been studying, however, does imply that there could be a large number of new hybrid viruses that would simply be overlooked because they resemble the well-known and easily treated viruses of today. If these viruses do what they've done in test cultures, then there will be a very good chance MANY people will be getting sick over these summer months.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You mean you didn't MEAN to imply......

.....these so called "dead" strains have already morphed into hybrids of themselves.

Think of morbillivirus, also known as the measles. I'm sure that nearly, if not all, of us have had a vaccination for this. This was our first breakthrough study. After morbillivirus, we looked at paramyxovirus (Mumps) and togavirus (Rubella). These are just some of the viruses that many people think nothing of anymore due to "break-throughs" in medicinal areas.

One more tid bit of information, think mosquitos. They've killed hundreds upon thousands of people. And that number will increase.

because that's how I read it. And as to what you've just written, your saying what? You've discovered some mosquitoes carrying some viruses which may or maynot be infectious to humans. So what. The world is full of them.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Our research has been done with pseudo names.

Sorry to intrude and I know I'm not a college educated feller but wouldn't an american use pseudonyms instead of pseudo names? I've been an american all my life and never heard anyone use that, not an adult anyway.

Anybody?

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join