It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want to know?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Here is just a tid bit of what we know... although we can't tell you everything, we will give you a warning of what is to come. We've read these boards for a while now, analyzing the minds of the members. The reason why we've waiting so long to post is so we could be sure that the people we give this information to has the capability of understanding it. We've ready many posts about how the human race could possibly end. While many of them hold much merit, everyone always thinks big. Be it asteroids, aliens, or what have you. Sit back for a moment and think small. Microscopic. Think... viruses.

In the coming months, the midwest will be stricken with an airborne epidemic. We're not quite sure on the exact strain yet, but we're positive we've never seen before. I'm going to say a little more than what I should, but here it goes.

Think about this... why do your children, if you have any, need to be constantly vaccinated against viruses? Think about the answer you just thought of. Now think of your bodies immune system. As each vaccination is issued, the bodies immune system grows more and more immune to the vaccination itself. We've done extensive research on many strains of viruses that are no longer a "threat" to us. However, these so called "dead" strains have already morphed into hybrids of themselves.

Think of morbillivirus, also known as the measles. I'm sure that nearly, if not all, of us have had a vaccination for this. This was our first breakthrough study. After morbillivirus, we looked at paramyxovirus (Mumps) and togavirus (Rubella). These are just some of the viruses that many people think nothing of anymore due to "break-throughs" in medicinal areas.

One more tid bit of information, think mosquitos. They've killed hundreds upon thousands of people. And that number will increase.

We will leave you to ponder these ideas. If you have any thoughts or questions, please feel free to ask or explain your thoughts.

One more thing, please respect our privacy. We can not reveal our names or our employer. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nobody has thought asteroids were going to kill off the human race in decades. We've been thinking micropscopic (ahhh! viruses!) for ages. its not a surprise.

not to make you seem less..i dunno...all knowing and secretive....but the secret's already out. your warning wasnt really a shocker my friend, but it was a nice read of the exact same plot of the west nile virus.

the mosquito truck came down my street with the sprayers last night, I'll be good for a while.

[edit on 6-24-04 by Scat]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
wow I live in Tx. and we have a prob with the west nile virus here,, and this has been the weirdest month for rainfall,,, Ive never seen it rain like this in june.. so I'm sure there is gonna be a big prob with mosquito's..

you're post is kinda spooky with all the weird stuff going on the world today,

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
West Nile, lets talk about West Nile. West Nile has been a HUGE concern for many American People. I mean you just said it that you had the insect truck go by and spray your whole town to help protect you from these insects. And everytime a bird dies the authorities are called and the dead animal is rushed to some chem lab to be tested. You dont see a big truck going around your town killing all the Fags to prevent you guys from getting AIDS. Something to think about, why are people so outraged about West Nile? is there something we dont know. It seems that West Nile has gotten more attention then AIDS and some STD's. People are reminded to go buy there insect repellent more then they are reminded to buy some condoms. Im telling you son that there is something more to West Nile and mosquitos then we know about, well, at least more then YOU people around here know about.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Look at the West Nile Virus. CDC Q&A West Nile Virus

Hopefully the population of virus carrying mosquitos isnt increasing at an alarming rate.

Wild animals are becoming more diseased from what I see. We need to watch out and protect the D free, especially for humans.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Jeez! Dont everybody agree with me at once!
Yippee Ayeo Kiyay Mr. JoeTex, I live in Texas too!

When was the last time anyone was advised to get buy insect repellent? I sure dont remember! Oh well, maybe I'm just too lighthearted.

I was trying to make ajoke, but its apparent that everyong that read my little funny is suffering from several mosquito bites in the armpit region. So I'm sorry, I'll bug off!

Haahahha! You know I couldnt resist!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
www.mosquitoes.com... a domain registered by the OFF! Insect Repellents corporation.

Has this to say on their main page

Whether you are planning a long camping trip in the woods or a simple backyard barbecue with friends, OFF!� insect repellents will keep you protected with repellency you can count on. Used together, OFF!� personal and area repellents provide a repellency system to protect your family.

As our awareness of West Nile Virus and other dangerous mosquito-borne illnesses grows, the highest level of protection isn't just a convenience�it�s a necessity for the health of your entire family.

As well as new commercials about West Nile Virus. Just watch the News this summer. You will see more spots about West Nile then any other Deadly Disease, and every summer it just gets worse and worse.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
once again......cant anyone take a joke?

craig, ive got a question. have you read the original post? do you honestly think the end of the human race will come by west nile?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
im not saying West Nile will be the next direct devastating disease. Im just pointing out how much effort is going into something that hasnt killed that many people. Why are people wasting there time and money on promoting safety for West Nile when there are many other diseases that go unwarranted. Its just something to think about.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by craiganderson]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
hahahahhah! my bad craig! it seemed you were supporting West Nile fanatics! im confused, tired, and hungry! sorry!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Dude it's not west nile I'm really all that worried about. What if west nile morphs.. and what about all these other weird things .. mad cow disease.. and what ever the chickens are getting.... is this mother nature or could it be man made?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We're not here to argue back and forth of which type of airborne pathogens are going to be a key factor in the coming outbreaks.

We are here to share what details we can about our work.

Scat and craiganderson:

West Nile Encephalitis is just but one of the many abroviruses that has the potential to do extreme harm. As we mentioned in our first post, we're not dealing with a known and studied virus. We've been doing some studies and can assure you that your mosquito trucks may have some benefit, but it won't completely stop any kind of major outbreak.

And the key factor that we've been looking towards is the fact that these viruses are morphing into hybrid strains. Vaccinations will have ZERO success on preventing and/or treating the new forms of these widely known viruses.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Timb]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't think he was saying that West Nile is going to be the death of the Human race. I think he was making a point about mosquitoes. They are a very abundant way to spread something to millions upon millions of people in a relatively short ammount of time. Think how many are born after each rainstorm.

Heres a couple facts about Mosquitoes:
Female Mosquitoes lay 400-1000 eggs in bunches called ''rafts''.
Mosquitoes infect 500 million people around the world each year with diseases, such as encephalitis and malaria.
Mosquito-induced diseases kill more than 2 million people around the world each year.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Zaith]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Zaith:

It is nice to see someone who does some research on these things. I'm sure you will have some quality feedback as this topic continues to unfold.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

We will leave you to ponder these ideas. If you have any thoughts or questions, please feel free to ask or explain your thoughts.

Um so is um resistence futile and junk?

Yeesh, why does everybody have to be so mellow dramatic. Especially the last few paragraphs.

As for a virus striking the midwest? Who the knows and who the cares.

This is high school kids or kid after too much caffeine.

S

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A link to a book about emerging Viruses, etc.:

www.hiddenmysteries.com...

Also, link to a video series by David Icke and Credo Mutwa - the Zulu Shaman with the reptilian scoop going on in Africa:

www.hiddenmysteries.com...

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Mystic7]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Very interesting post. I have often thought about this and firmly believe that we are on the verge of a great epidemic.

I thought that I had recently read somewhere of a sudden and acute outbreak of Picornaviridae, genus Enterovirus, poliovirus 1 somewhere in Africa. If I remeber the article correctly, they were suprised because this particular strain was largely thought to be controlled (Sorry if my vernacular is not correct, I am not very knowledgeable of the technical vernacular.).

I had also read recently about Influenza, Types A and B (Not such a worry with Type C) and the antigenic shifts and antigenic drifts that we have been monitoring over the past 2 decades. From what I understand (And again, I apologize if I mis-state something as I am new to this field of study) the CDC has recognized abnormal antigenic shifts in a number of highly communicable Type A Influenzas leading to pandemics in different regions of the globe... By abnormal I mean accellerated.

Also, I don't think that we, as humans, are helping the problem either. We have a tendancy to medicate ourselves when medications are either unneccessary or unable to help. I believe that this helps the virus to become stronger in the long run. Second to that (And perhaps this is a new topic) are the diesease markers that we leave behind in our water and ultimately in our food chain. These markers, as I understand it, help to reduce our immunity to these viruses. I had read recently that the Hydrogen bond in H2O, previoulsy recorded at over 108 degrees nearly 50 years ago now stands at an average of about 101 degrees leaving our water supply open to a wide array of disease markers which further reduces our body's ability to battle viruses and other such illnesses. In short, our over-all societal habits will lead to an eventual pandemic or epidemic of apocolyptic proportions.

Specifically what strains of virus are we looking at here? Any timeframes associated with this? Thanks.

rc

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are you doing this? Or your company?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rc

Good Question, I was going to ask who is "We", you refer to "We" in your opening thread and at least on other ?

How are you in possesion of this information ?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

rc: Our research has been done with pseudo names. We are all fairly high in stature in our organization, however, our superiors are not aware of some of our newest findings. Being that they would have to report the data to the CDC. Then the government would more than likely stop our current studies, kill our funding, and probably erase all evidence of the data we have collected so far.

Hence the reason why we're so secretive of our names and organization.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join