It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati began in Atlantis...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I have a hard time believing Atlantis was a real place.

Do you believe in the evidence of your own senses? Because Atlantis is where we're going next.

-- You guys do realize that this entire thread is right out of Robert Anton Wilson's and Robert Shea's Illuminatus!, right? Putting the Illuminati in Atlantis, tying them to the real-life analogues of Lovecraft's incomprehensible beasties...

... Except for this:

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

Noahs ark was atlantis when it crashed along time ago doing its long term mission to seed earth,that one shiped was found in germany which started the all rocketry and stuff and how germany had the smartest scientist in the world if u was right about this ,then 2 things wouldnt of never happened.
1. Nasa woudnt of blew the moon up.
2.The usa woudnt of disrepted the birth and home of noah/enoch, Iraq.

I'm sure Wilson is kicking himself from beyond the grave for not thinking to include the idea that our current moon is a fake replacement after NASA blew it up to.... uh... Keep it quiet that Noah's Ark was Atlantis but also in Space?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

eh well you tried. I just don't think you resisted hard enough. you can't truly heal "for a price".
an offering of compassion should not be traded for coin.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoinMagus

eh well you tried. I just don't think you resisted hard enough. you can't truly heal "for a price".
an offering of compassion should not be traded for coin.

What???

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Originally posted by 547000
I have a hard time believing Atlantis was a real place.

Do you believe in the evidence of your own senses? Because Atlantis is where we're going next.

-- You guys do realize that this entire thread is right out of Robert Anton Wilson's and Robert Shea's Illuminatus!, right? Putting the Illuminati in Atlantis, tying them to the real-life analogues of Lovecraft's incomprehensible beasties...

... Except for this:

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Noahs ark was atlantis when it crashed along time ago doing its long term mission to seed earth,that one shiped was found in germany which started the all rocketry and stuff and how germany had the smartest scientist in the world if u was right about this ,then 2 things wouldnt of never happened.
1. Nasa woudnt of blew the moon up.
2.The usa woudnt of disrepted the birth and home of noah/enoch, Iraq.

I'm sure Wilson is kicking himself from beyond the grave for not thinking to include the idea that our current moon is a fake replacement after NASA blew it up to.... uh... Keep it quiet that Noah's Ark was Atlantis but also in Space?

This "Atlantis was Noah's Ark" thing is a little too much for me...

There's more than enough proof out there that this place really did exist (hint: google is your friend!), however trying to convince ppl that the Illuminati ultimately come from there...well, that was a little harder than I expected.

edit on 3-10-2010 by TheNewAeon2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You were talking way too much for me at the moment in the first video. You should put down all your facts and documents in writing, and then put it on here. I'm too tired to watch a video, and I think I have adhd, so... damn, I can hardly pay attention to anything.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join