It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati began in Atlantis...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

yeah...it still hurts dude.

And, yes, Ron Hubbard...really!

Seriously though, what ru insinuating? I know it's a rare thing to actually be upfront on a forum but be upfront please, if u can.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Can you give me one juicy peice of information that icke,tsarion and sterlow has never provided.
If your channeling people ,why not get the names of the people running the earth instead of telling everyone were wrong.
dude, if stu sterlow was in M.K ultra and montauk,he wouldnt have had his head chopped off and given to the montauk monster

If it was you who was the head of all goings on ,would you let him live???
This is so secert that you would get suspended for killing someone with a double tap to the head!!!
all you would hear is no pay for you!!!!" you only hit him in the face twice,now go put another two in his head .

I hope your for real dude,but give us something we aint heard before.

That channeling was a laugh mate,im not for knocking anyone but that was straight out a bulls ass

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

wtf?? didn't u just send me a pm earlier asking about the videos and how i meditate & all that? what the hell happened? what did i miss? I expected u would like the info, but it's suddenly a 180 degree turn. (to quote Dark Helmet from Spaceballs: "I'm surrounded by a**holes!") The only logical explanation for such an attitude is that ur most likely from the UK

And, yes, I am for real. What info exactly do u want me to channel in order to prove to be "for real"? And by the way, do u realize what u actually said in the sentence below?...

"dude, if stu sterlow was in M.K ultra and montauk, he wouldnt have had his head chopped off and given to the montauk monster"

So, ru saying that he WAS in Montauk??? Because, according to the logic in your sentence, he really must've been in montauk, since he DIDN'T have his head chopped off after all. Because Swerdlow is still alive, meaning that he DIDN'T have his head chopped off and given to the montauk monster, therefore he MUST'VE been in Montauk.

We all thank you, here at ATS, for proving that he really WAS in Montauk. Because you never know WHAT'S true with all that channeled stuff. Thank God we have you mate.

You were not a very good student in school, were u mate?? Learn how to write first, dude, before you throw around baseless accusations.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

I said i like your video and sent you a message ,i didnt like that reptillion one,dont be so thin skinned i was just giving my opinion on the sterlow video ,so your telling me that in the video was a meditation.
I did like your illuminati video and i was just about to watch the other one till i seen your texts.
get this straight !!! i didnt mean offense to you!!! im just sick of icke/sterlow with their bull# because there is a motive behind it all. Did montauk exist,i would say YES!! did somebody go through all he says happened and then be set free with a few bucks and a day trip bus ticket,HELL NO
It is bull# information,i have spent a lot of years at this too!! .95 percent of it is crap.

where did the u.k thing come from? LOL
man ,sorry if you tought i ment it directly at you!!! I DIDNT MATE!!![/I]
sorry ill try again!!! David icke ,tsarion and sterlows information is straight out a bull ass!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

Yes I agree with this statement, it's their enterprise. Atlantis was the spot in the ocean and we were all around.
It's the infesting point, they always come in the "summer" so you got atlantis, then it sinks then they go off in the "ancient summer civilisation" then it's now. Comunism for all "a new idea" a new world order, and it sinks again.
Then they will come again, until people learn to say "no" we will manage on our own.
You can see it for example on japan's flag the red dot. You can see it on the brithish flag the blue flag with red, you can see it on the us flag, same story. And in this new world order "atlantis" you are a number while they have the best time ever, but it's better because you give your brains to them, they tap in and instruct you to obey.
Once you get to that part they suck you dry of energy, the human is a good source for energy.
They will get what they can and then come next time, to eat more.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
HAHAHA I flagged your thread yesterday because everyone gave you a hard time. Im sorry my grammer isnt up to the standard of yours/lol for when im on here im paid a lot more than you sitting under your 4 sticks and celetape.[and yes i look back sometimes at my grammer and cringe but that is because im doing a few thing at once and lose my train of tought,lol i find it funny!!]I was making a valid point but you will not reply to anybody that doesnt see your veiw!!
If that is the case,why post on a.t.s?
We deny ignorance and your full of it mate.
I think you should say sorry to the U.K,
go through my posts and see have i ever insulted anyone?

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: fixed

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The Illuminati did not start in Atlantis, the current elite THINK they originate to this point. Majority of them, especially in the Vatican, do not understand The Law of One and it's implications. Two rival groups did compete in Atlantis (the students of The Law of One and the others who followed a negative force)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I shall post on your thread in perfect queens english.The very language you dispise to speak.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The Illuminati did not start in Atlantis, the current elite THINK they originate to this point. Majority of them, especially in the Vatican, do not understand The Law of One and it's implications. Two rival groups did compete in Atlantis (the students of The Law of One and the others who followed a negative force)

Thank you

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The book of "The Law of One ,book 1 to 4
the Law of One I to V

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

the UK thing? Well, u know, I meant it as in a "whinging pom" type of thing.

Anyway, this has all been fascinating. Life is boring without a little argument, but, dude, be a bit more precise on your posts please. And I don't despise the English language. I always try to speak/write it as "eloquently" as I can. (Well, I do swear sometimes...)

No the Reptilian War channeling wasn't a meditation, however I WAS in a trance. I was referring to the fact that u asked me how I get into that "wavelength". or wave link(??)as u put it...

Look, I'll be frank, the thing is I am not really that thin-skinned ordinarily, but the "Atlantean Origins" writing is like my "baby" so I get extra defensive about that one. It's because I know that it's very vital and true info, that's all. I really believe it's an important work, it's not just some bullsh*t I made up.

btw I don't believe 100% of what swerdlow says either. Icke is not that bad, but he loves "selling books", that is easy to see.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

yeah, alright, whatever: sorry UK

well, in fact u insulted me by insinuating I'm a fake.

And, ur 100% right, I have decided to not reply anymore to people that are contrary, but not because I can't argue my point effectively. It's because I would have to be posting on ATS FULL-TIME, if I was to reply to every single person who can't see the obvious Truth, which our "Matrix-like" civilization, rendering them blind, prevents them from clearly seeing. I mean, even now that I'm writing this, I am thinking I need to go do something else, like some pending house-chore or something.

Anyway, where ru from if not the UK? I'm curious now

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

They did start in atlantis, then it sunk. Then they started again.
It's the story with the light bringer, Zeus and the titan that steals the fire from the mountain top and comes with it here on earth. By the way, your avatar, titan. It's the very definition. Fire is something else, not fire as in a fire that burns with wood on it, it's the batteries you find in ancient summer, tec in general and alot of genetic manipulation.

I know you are going to say otherwise, but I have my point of view, who wants to be part of atlantis can be part of it, and who does not does not. There is a limit where one should give in I take it but to take life as a game is moching what was created. The red dot, the red pill from the matrix, the red apple from the garden of eden, atlantis, it is atlantis and the ancient summer. I like my sunshine the way it is, I don't have to delude my self with melting in it to shape into something else with the collective.

Here is a book just for you, I recomand it.
books.google.ro... eTO7xJ47Cswa3wbHmDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewAeon2012

yeah, alright, whatever: sorry UK

well, in fact u insulted me by insinuating I'm a fake.

And, ur 100% right, I have decided to not reply anymore to people that are contrary, but not because I can't argue my point effectively. It's because I would have to be posting on ATS FULL-TIME, if I was to reply to every single person who can't see the obvious Truth, which our "Matrix-like" civilization, rendering them blind, prevents them from clearly seeing. I mean, even now that I'm writing this,

Im from Ireland mate,sorry if it sounded like i was calling you a fake i wasnt,I think all you people down your side of the world are sound.[sound means nice guys in dublin]
You were 13 miles out,haha
I said it earlier in the thread that i enjoyed your videos and i did!!! we just have to agree to disagree on the David Icke bit,that all.

Im sorry if i seemed like a wise ass.It wasnt ment for you al all ,i can promise you that!!

Where are your other videos at did you say?

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I was insinuating you're a scientologist, what else?

line

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No, I'm not fussed about that part. I am not really a Scientologist ...well, not in the way that you think, anyway (i.e: brainwashed, or whatever other negative connotation you may have). It is one of the things I have studied and it is a great study/experience, which I would recommend to New Agers, but I never really pigeon-hole myself. I've studied many things and will continue to do so. What I will NOT do, however, is turn against Scientology, like some others do.

Btw, when people talk about Hubbard, don't necessarily equate this with them being full-on Scientologists. What I mean is that believing Hubbard = Scientology is kinda like saying Jesus = Roman Catholic Church. If u know yr stuff, u'll know what the previous sentence means. I really have no time to elaborate on that.

No, what I was referring to was that u clearly insinuated that I LIED when I said I had written the automatic writing in Feb and was wondering what to do with it since then. That's some audacity, to purport to know what I did and what I am thinking, etc. My version of how the writing came about (and when) is 100% true, I know this in my heart. Hence, it is extremely annoying when people that haven't even met me face to face feel as if they know more about my affairs than I do.

Also, about the Ron Hubbard issue, I decided to start mentioning him deliberately (regardless of the expected barrage of negative responses I'd get) because I am sick of the fact that so many "conspiracy writers", etc, are afraid to mention Scientology.

It's part of the whole package of me being "controversial" you see. I am just gonna go out there and calmly announce to the New Agers: "well, you know what truth-seekers, Scientology is worth looking into. Don't listen to what the Illuminati media says about it." Seriously this is one of the things I want to do. The mention in the vid was my little experiment to see how people will react to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So you're trying to be an edgy troll?

I never said you lied.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Im inclined to understand atlantis as essentially allegorical. No more a phyical 'place' than 'fountain of youth' or an item like the 'holy grail'. Atlantis is what Gan Eden is in Torah 'mythology'. Its a spiritual state, not a real physical place. A SPIRITUAL PLACE, yes, which can only be contacted through experience. Plato like Hesiod and Homer before him, and like the ancients of the egypt, the near east, India and everywhere else, mythologized the spiritual history of man by anthropomorphizing spiritual states in an allegorical storyline manner. keep in mind that its neither understood in a time bound manner like were apt to think. Its a type of hyper time. For instance, will, conceptualization, thought, feeling and action occur simultaneously, it appears to us by our human time. But in a sorta of hyper time, theres a sequence of events. One the cause of the latter.

CG Jung also touches on the allegorical nature of 'atlantis'. Atlantis being a broken off Ego (ideal in the pagan sense) which, despite its separate status is still rooted and connected to the ocean floor (the self). Thus, the water between the ego and self (symbolizing the unconscious/imagination -the great mother) doesnt separate the two, but unitfies them. Its inher bosom that all the disparate qualities of the animal and divine self find harmony in the self - the ocean floor, the basis of mans spiritual existence (so goes the perennial philosohpy). In addition, all the different details about Atlantis have a more specific, albeit, incredibly subtle spiritual interpretation. The more one becomes aware of this reality, the more hes able to identify with the things spoken of by plato. But, rest assured. Its allegorical. As Cronus says in a popular hellenistic treatise, that in his time men were 'gold', its not literal, obviously. You are incredibly naive if you take that statement or any statement from mythology literally. You have to sense the archetypal sublayer, the axiomatic reality that underlies our own. Its this spiritual experience being spoken of.

There is no entrance to the north pole where the 'vril' people are, where the ancient will comes out at the end of the aeon (this is also referred to in jeremiah and ezekiel).. This is allegorical. The north is the abode of 'evil' of Gevurah. Thus, when referencing the north a specific quality or spiritual reality is being referenced. Same thing with the east, south, west. This is what studying mythology without a concurrent study of mysticism, is bound to produce ludicrous theories due to an inherent misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Edgy troll? ha-ha. yes, well, what's life without some fun?

honestly, though, what is the technical definition for "troll"? Really. I'm not sure I fit the description. I want to make sure. What is a troll in your opinion?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yes...but there's one little extra ingredient I have to bring 2 the table. I have clear memories from a past life in Atlantis. (Now, I can see this reply attracting some attention, he-he. Let's play)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join