It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati began in Atlantis...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm watching the series now, but I agree with the other poster that you should try to embed the series into your OP.

YT is killing your videos anyway with the choppy playback.

I'm not into channeled information, but I already assumed what you're saying is true, so I'm gonna bare with the choppy YT stream, and the first two videos "explanations" trying to get to the good stuff.

So many of us are so well rehearsed about the information, the first two videos become completely redundant. To us anyway. But, I do understand their purpose, or what you were trying to get across.

Honestly, I didn't watch the introduction video, because I don't care about where the information is coming from until I feel that it deems being checked upon.

Does a person study his source before he listens to the message. Most likely, this isn't the case..

anyways.. I'm rambling on now.. I'll stop. I'm listening tho, I'll be back to the thread later.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewAeon2012
it's not a "documentary"
So it's fiction then? Glad you've admitted to it.

The purpose of an introductory video should be to engage the viewer and make them want to see the rest—not to turn them off, and have them warn other viewers from even starting the series.

Right now I've heard fairly compelling suggestion that the entire thing is a waste of time, so I'm not going to bother with it. More than 100 years of video footage is uploaded to YouTube every day, so without putting your credentials and your sources up front, I don't see why anybody would waste their time on your videos.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

You certainly arn't going to get anything positive from the Academics my friend. They are stuck in the world
as they know it only. All their imagination is bleached white in the sun. I don't understand it really but it does seem they have lost so much of what life really is.By Academics I mean thosee who stick to what they have been taught by all means necessary.

edit on 24-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Thanks. But I need to clarify something: the second video is not an introduction. It's part of the "channeled info". Anything that's uttered after the actual intro video is part of the automatic writing.

By the way, from now on, I won't waste anymore time "answering back" to negative people, etc, as if we were little boys in primary school. There are people that just "don't get it"; I'm fine with that. When I decided to put this info out there, I was prepared to meet with some hostility. As for the "quality" of the vids...well it's not about that. It's about the information. i did all I could do with a camcorder. I'm not ILM. I am the first to admit in the "critically panned" Intro that the videos aren't exactly technical marvels. Oh well, it's a start...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I really like how u think my friend. Thanks for that reply.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It isn't really negative, it is moreso a positive aspect of us trying to help. We like where you are going with your videos and such but we are just trying to help you improve so you can get your point across clearer and more thoroughly.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Ok fair enough.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I have a hard time believing Atlantis was a real place.

It is almost certain that it is not. Plato seems to have invented it for the purpose of elaborating on his political philosophy in the Timeaus.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey Aeon2012 ,is there a 4 part or a 8 part to your studies,i watched two parts and found it entertaining and informative.
Thanks for posting buddy.
Are the old ones you talk about? related to the old ones in that spooky book the Necromonican?
ITS MENT TO BE FICTION BUT THE STORIES LINE UP WITH SO MANY OTHERS

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: spheres wouldnt line

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by 547000
I have a hard time believing Atlantis was a real place.

It is almost certain that it is not. Plato seems to have invented it for the purpose of elaborating on his political philosophy in the Timeaus.

That is a very good point Masonic light and worth a star all day.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Big time,they are geting axe murdered by You tube

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

it's not a "documentary"
So it's fiction then? Glad you've admitted to it.

The purpose of an introductory video should be to engage the viewer and make them want to see the rest—not to turn them off, and have them warn other viewers from even starting the series.

Right now I've heard fairly compelling suggestion that the entire thing is a waste of time, so I'm not going to bother with it. More than 100 years of video footage is uploaded to YouTube every day, so without putting your credentials and your sources up front, I don't see why anybody would waste their time on your videos.

A 100 years
,wow there is some bull# on that channel so

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Thanks. Yes, the "Old Ones" refers to the Necronomicon creatures but I'm not saying the Necronomicon is "real". It's just that H.P Lovecraft based the Old Ones concept on the very real Lower Astral reptilians. Please don't confuse my work with the Lovecraft Universe.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Thanks. Yes, the "Old Ones" refers to the Necronomicon creatures but I'm not saying the Necronomicon is "real". It's just that H.P Lovecraft based the Old Ones concept on the very real Lower Astral reptilians. Please don't confuse my work with the Lovecraft Universe.

I wont mate,i was just wondering was there a conection at all. I see now where the stories come from?
Where was the first story of these astral entities you found?
thanks for the reply.
have you a 4 or 8 part video on you tube?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
AEONS 2012 REPTILIAN-HUMAN GALACTIC WAR (LIVE CHANNELLING) 1/3

how do i get on the wave link dude?

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

?? What do u mean "wave link"?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I thought I noticed all those multinational bankers had gills under their ears...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Noahs ark was atlantis when it crashed along time ago doing its long term mission to seed earth,that one shiped was found in germany which started the all rocketry and stuff and how germany had the smartest scientist in the world if u was right about this ,then 2 things wouldnt of never happened.
1. Nasa woudnt of blew the moon up.
2.The usa woudnt of disrepted the birth and home of noah/enoch, Iraq.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You sat on it since feb eh?

Man, your rear end must have hurt after that.

Also, you should have something to back up statements before you make them.

Ron Hubbard? Really?

edit on 25-9-2010 by Mr Headshot because: scientology

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If we can call that video a documentary then we can call Glenn Beck a civil rights activist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join