It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, Let’s Face It: China Owns Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This is a really chilling and great article to read. I feel that having mega corporations has landed the United States in this path. Tell me what you guys think of this article. Am I just being suckered in or do I have good reason to be critical of economic policies?

www.mint.com...

The national debt has been making its way into the headlines a lot as of late. Much of this attention has been underscored by a grumbling, a recession-weary U.S. population forced to re-examine their spending habits even as the government maintains record federal deficits. One of the latest news flashes to spark public concern is China’s continued dominance as the largest foreign holder of U.S. Treasury debt. According to the U.S. Treasury Department’s annual benchmark revisions, China’s holdings of U.S. Treasury securities stood at $894.8 billion at the end of December 2009, keeping it in its first place position followed by Japan which holds $768.8 billion.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This country is being sold out bit by bit.

There have been articles about how China is buying farm land in other countries and having the food shipped back to their own country.

I looked into buying a house over a year ago, and I was told by the real estate agent that foreign companies are buying up a lot of the foreclosure homes.

China owns a lot of this country. America has been conquered from within.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
seriously.... people amaze me sometimes.....

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

What are you trying to refer too here?
I would like to know!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
that China owns America.....

new topics

top topics

join