It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection. I made it through the door!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Nothing can hurt you in these realms and anything is possible. I believe i have healed some of my own illnesses and injuries from astral projecting.

You're talking about physical harms, which is true:

Nothing can physically harm you in those realms.

But by going there consciously and deliberately, you risk attracting the attention of malevolent spirits who frequent the dreamscape and will happily attach with you and inflict psychological/spiritual damage.

Really, don't mess around with this. It simply isn't worth the possible downside.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

I very strongly disagree with you.

When you understand that you have complete power and control of you mind/soul/consciousness/astral body whatever you want to call it, you understand that if something were to try to attach itself to you, you could think it away in an instant.

Literally just a thought will protect you.

If ever you think you are being attacked, just remember reality comes from within. You can only be harmed if you believe you will be harmed.

Having a physical body gives the mental body complete power over ANY non physical being.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Exactly, you are in complete control in the Astral world. You're actually in absolute control in the astral world by way of what you you put your attention on. The only problem is that your subconscious controls your attention most of the time, and with most people it is chaotic and focused on fear and other negative emotions. Entities seem to be attracted to chaos and negativity. That's why attentional/attention control exercise is worth doing.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join