It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who truly wish to make contact with ET's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The best chance ya got is thorough ....****~~~Remote Viewing

This is a great method and is highly recommended and is a need to know by all humankind.

The ET's want us to learn Remote Viewing so we can better understand everything.

All this might sound confusin sooooo you peepz shud read dis...

pick it up at the library or somtin....
Cosmic Voyage by Courtney Brown.

Great book...trust me i hate to read.

also you could go here...www.farsight.org

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I recently looked over my copy of Cosmic Voyage for the first time in years. It is interesting that you brought it up but I have to disagree with Courtney Brown on a number of points.

I agree that one of the better ways to learn about extraterrestrials (and anything that would be physically dangerous to explore) is through intuitive means.

But I don't agree that the physical aliens in question actually want us to become good at doing this. *L*

One needs to discriminate between the incarnate ETs who use many of us as laboratory animals, slaves, etc., and the friendly discarnate ETs that people like Lyssa Royale, Nancy Lieder (and others) communicate with. The latter promote the idea or are at least open to using intuitive means to explore; the former are actually afraid of extrasensory abilities as they cannot duplicate them with their advanced physically based technology.

What a dichotomy!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
but there are those few aleins that want us to..such as in the book cosmic voyage in the chapter called Galetic Federation...
The head guy was happy that courtney was there and wished other humans could do that to..

Yes and there will always be those good guys and bad guys but that shudnt discourage any one from trying.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kigga
but there are those few aleins that want us to..such as in the book cosmic voyage in the chapter called Galetic Federation...
The head guy was happy that courtney was there and wished other humans could do that to..

Yes and there will always be those good guys and bad guys but that shudnt discourage any one from trying.

You bring up a key point that I disagree with in Cosmic Voyage, which is why I don't promote it.

Courtney never actually communicated with a group of physical aliens; he channeled a group of benign (although somewhat deceptive) alien discarnates. Whenever you see the phrase "telepathic message" replace it with "channeled message" -- as they are one and the same. Telepathy is how people in the Spirit communicate with each other and with those in the flesh.

Logic dictates that if there were truly a progressive, physical organization that consisted of many humanoid civilizations in this galaxy, then there would be no widespread abduction abuse issue on this planet over a period of many thousands of years; the "Galactic Federation" would have prevented it in the first place or at least stopped it long ago.

In reasoning this through, we have one of two possibilities:

1. The "Galactic Federation" is too weak to defend us against Zetan-alien abduction abuse, and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously; or,

2. There is no "Galactic Federation."

I logically conclude, which is confirmed from my own channelings of domestic and alien spirits, that the so-called "Galactic Federation Forces of Light" (as well as the so-called "ascended masters") is an illusion that is furthered by a number of Group Entities in the Mid and Lower Realms of Spirit.

I wholeheartedly support any and all efforts to communicate with progressive discarnates in order to gain insight about physical aliens, their technology, their star systems, and their culture.

However, when you come across an energy that promotes a "Galactic Federation" or "alien overlords," rest assured that it is a large collective of spirits that are promoting an agenda of deception -- which is evidenced by the fact that their ideology is in stark contrast to the physical aliens that continue to use many of us as laboratory animals, slaves, etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well put.

So you know how to do SRV and actually do it?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kigga
Well put.

So you know how to do SRV and actually do it?

To be able to do Scientific Remote Viewing (SRV) or Technical Remote Viewing (TRV), one has to be very good at clairvoyance. Although I do have experience with auric discernment and often get pictures, words and phrases, I have not developed in the official capacity of a Remote Viewer.

This is not to state that I don�t obtain intelligence on an intuitive level, which I have often done.

It is just that I don't get it in the traditional context of a Remote Viewing channeling.

What I often do is just talk to people on the other side who I trust and ask them to obtain intelligence about something that I am interested in.

However, back around 1980-81, I used to teach people unofficially (e.g., some friends at a local university that I was attending) on a one-to-one how to do a form of Remote Viewing (before I remember hearing the term). I found that it is very helpful if they already have a certain degree of clairvoyant ability.

Read my posting: Meditation, Hypnosis & Remote Viewing for a basic approach to it.

BTW, if you can't access the page, just e-mail me and I'll copy and paste the post for you.

For those interested, the following is an example of my own intuitive intelligence gathering, stemming from the individualistic group of discarnates that I communicate with (The Society Of Light):

The vast majority of worlds that contain humanoid life, of which there are thousands in this galaxy alone, embrace medieval technology. Very few of them can be considered a Space Race (i.e., a humanoid society that has developed manned, interstellar flight capability).

Here's another one for strong hearts:

There are twenty-three Space Race empires in ALL THAT IS, spread out in various galaxies. Not all of them are aware of the other's existence. A number of them are at war with one another. The largest (which spans hundreds of worlds) and the most technically advanced of these is The Zetan Empire in this, the Milky Way Galaxy.

A logical extrapolation on these two intelligence reports is that the Zetans do not have a base on all the humanoid worlds in our galaxy. Which means one does not have to leave the Milky Way in order to go beyond the iron grip of the local Space Race empire.

I think that should be enough terror-enriched insight for this afternoon's intuitive activity.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do you know anything about the greys or the "blondeish type" aliens?

What else did u learn through your RVing

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The blondish types are referred to as Nordics. They are a genetically-engineered race that closely resembles Homo sapiens. Abductees have reported that Nordics, who are generally tall and muscular, have been seen acting as the standing army (security) onboard Zetan spacecraft -- to protect the physically weaker Greys from their Terran prisoners.

Other points from my own intuitive research and experience:

1. None of the reported Zetan races, be they Reptilian, Grey, Insectian/Preying Mantis, Nordic, or Hybrid, are telepathic.

2. None of their spacecraft have physical shielding capability but they do have cloaking ability (i.e., optical invisibility) through advanced electromagnetic field generation. Their probes also have cloaking ability. When their crafts appear to disappear in a glow of light, they are not teleporting away, they are only activating an EM stealth field.

3. None of them can walk through walls or teleport. (If they could, I would have been abducted years ago.) These purported abilities stem from the clever psychological manipulation of abductees through screen memories.

Why?

Because those who believe their captors can read their minds and have godlike powers will be less likely to try and escape or fight them.

Likewise, it also cultivates a certain mystique about the Zetans among many other people here.

Oh, we are all so bloody impressed!

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Do you think you could teach me SRV?

I know theres schools out there such as Farsight Institute
but all those cost money

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Kigga,

In the following thread, I outlined a very simple approach to talking to Spirit, remote viewing, and gaining insight about past lives: Meditation, Hypnosis & Remote Viewing.

It really just takes practice.

To have an added boost of ability (and to have a high degree of accuracy), always strive to live by The Golden Rule. Trust me -- it makes a big difference.

Secondly, daily and sincerely pray for:

1. Protection
2. Healing
3. Guidance/Accuracy

Be patient for the results and always take note of what you get, no matter how outlandish or silly the symbolism may be. As with dreams, sometimes a valuable insight can be obtained through symbolic representation that superfically appears to be meaningless.

Every thought that is not willfully created, is given from Spirit. When you are in a meditative state, it becomes easier to discern the difference between that which you create and that which just "pops in there." Imagination is often how we receive telepathic messages.

Don't be afraid to talk to someone directly, especially if you don't understand what you are getting.

In deep meditation, pretend you are in a vast cosmic library. Walk over to the information desk and ask the cute admin assistant for assistance with your viewscreen. Set up the environment for Spirit to give you the information you are seeking and then go with the flow.

Another way in meditation would be to pretend you are walking down a deserted and winding jungle path in search of a long, wide, wooden bridge over a beautiful stream by the mountains. Go with the flow until you start to see these structures. Then walk on the bridge and ask the Old Sage/Monk or the High Priestess that you find there (or perhaps someone else you happen to come accross) your questions, one at a time; then patiently await the answer -- which may come immediately, after you leave your meditative state, or in a subsequent dream.

After the meditation session, take notes of what you got and then analyze and cross-reference the data from other sessions.

Don't be afraid to ask for (pray for) confirmations. Don't relay anything to anyone without first getting a number of confirmations. Be patient.

Do all that I suggest and you will naturally develop as a Remote Viewer/Intuitive.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
BLAH! New Age mumbo jumbo! Kigga, I know you have a deep desire to meet these aliens, that's very evident. Unfortunately, Paul Richard has no proof of anything he speaks of. He's simply repeating what he's read. He'll claim it's all personal experience and research but he honestly won't be able to provide you with anything worthwhile except to point you to other researchers work.

This post is one big huge heresay & speculation fest and nothing more. I highly suggest some people start learning that ATS's motto, "Deny Ignorance" applies to the BELIEVER as well as the non-believer. Too many people on ATS use it to dismiss the opinions and theories of non-believers and skeptics but as anybody can see by this post...it should be taken into consideration by "believers" as well.

[edit on 6/30/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
For those interested, the following is an example of my own intuitive intelligence gathering, stemming from the individualistic group of discarnates that I communicate with (The Society Of Light):

The vast majority of worlds that contain humanoid life, of which there are thousands in this galaxy alone, embrace medieval technology. Very few of them can be considered a Space Race (i.e., a humanoid society that has developed manned, interstellar flight capability).

Here's another one for strong hearts:

There are twenty-three Space Race empires in ALL THAT IS, spread out in various galaxies. Not all of them are aware of the other's existence. A number of them are at war with one another. The largest (which spans hundreds of worlds) and the most technically advanced of these is The Zetan Empire in this, the Milky Way Galaxy.

Interesting stuff! So this is why we can't contact most of those thousands of sentient civilizations out there in the Milky Way Galaxy -- most of them are at the stage of development that we were in during the Middle Ages. It also explains why the aliens ("Zetans" or "Greys" as we call them -- who knows what they call themselves?) are suddenly so interested in us. Our sudden development of nuclear weapons and space travel 50 years ago (at about the same time, no less) would make us a rarity. (It also means we're not at the bottom of the food chain -- somewhere in the middle, perhaps -- development wise compared to other sentient civilizations?
)

Based on Human history, it seems that the development of the computer and space travel leads to an exponential growth in technology. Perhaps the "Zetans" are afraid that we're going to grow as quickly as they did, and become competition? They'd certainly hate to have their Empire compromised by a species which rose out of the ashes of its Middle Ages in the middle of the 'glory days' of their Empire...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi ThunderCloud,

So this is why we can't contact most of those thousands of sentient civilizations out there in the Milky Way Galaxy -- most of them are at the stage of development that we were in during the Middle Ages. It also explains why the aliens ("Zetans" or "Greys" as we call them -- who knows what they call themselves?) are suddenly so interested in us. Our sudden development of nuclear weapons and space travel 50 years ago (at about the same time, no less) would make us a rarity. (It also means we're not at the bottom of the food chain -- somewhere in the middle, perhaps

That is a good analysis of the data received.

Perhaps the "Zetans" are afraid that we're going to grow as quickly as they did, and become competition?

I'm not sure at present as to how fast they grew technologically, only that they have been visiting this planet (and meddling with the population) for hundreds of thousands of years -- which is what Zecharia Sitchin espouses.

Competition is a good word for it. An even better one would be CONTROL. They can't very well use us as laboratory animals and slaves anymore when we are doing fly-by's in our interstellar spacecraft over their homeworld in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System (Zeta Prime/Zeta IV). *L*

Yes, there are indications that they are indeed very concerned about us eventually getting "a piece of the action" without being part of their empire.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
From what i gather we are the fastest growing planet in the universe (Due to the last 100 years or so we have got our act together)

We also use harmful power supplys ect and are violent

I believe they are scared of us due to we take short cuts without regard for long term effects and they took thousands of years to do things like that (as they didnt use harmful supplys)

and since we are advancing our advancements are becoming 10 fold than what they were 50 years ago and in another 50 years it will probly be 20 fold ect

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
From what i gather we are the fastest growing planet in the universe (Due to the last 100 years or so we have got our act together)

We also use harmful power supplys ect and are violent

I believe they are scared of us due to we take short cuts without regard for long term effects and they took thousands of years to do things like that (as they didnt use harmful supplys)

and since we are advancing our advancements are becoming 10 fold than what they were 50 years ago and in another 50 years it will probly be 20 fold ect

Well, based on the information above about the state of most sentient civilizations in the Galaxy, I'm sure we've gotten a lot of attention with our sudden leapfrog in techonology... Which is actually too bad, because it's to our advantage to be ignored and unnoticed until we advance to the point that some of these other sentient species are at...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It would be really nice if we could somehow develop interstellar technology with stealth capability and quietly start to explore distant humanoid systems that were not under the direct control of the Zetans, i.e., where they don't have any bases.

We apparently are "batting zero" in trying to cultivate amiable diplomatic relations with local extraterrestrials.

I think we would have a much better probability for success with interstellar relations if WE were the space-faring race for once (instead of someone else) and landed on a medieval world -- and benignly assisted them in various ways.

new topics

top topics

join