It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Surprising Facts About Spying In America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is a really eye opening blog I stumbled upon. A great read for anyone in the conspiracy field.
www.washingtonsblog.com...

Here are 5 surprising facts about spying in America. We understand if some of this sounds far-fetched. But take a look for yourself, and see if you can disprove these claims.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Nothing new there apart from this:

America's close ally Israel tracked the hijackers' every move prior to the attacks, and sent agents to film the attack on the World Trade Centers

Everything else on there I have seen posted before and none of it is very surprising.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Everything else on there I have seen posted before and none of it is very surprising.

But it’s a good compiling of information (even though the 5 things is more like 50!).

Yet this information only indicates the government knew 9/11 was going to happen, monitored the plot, made preparations, and simply did nothing about it. The info might even allow 9/11 to have been done by Muslim fanatics (something I find hard to believe given how many drank alcohol, and even survived the flight!)

Even so it gives a good insight into how national the security apparatus, is being highjacked by Demo-Rep party(s) to scuttle political discontent. Seems Watergate only delayed the contradiction between a democracy, and surveillance state.

new topics

join